War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Good day Dwallorde

Thank you the update to 5.1.1 .. this one is working much better than the 5.1 did for some reason .. everything is running much smoother for me anyway. I had issue with 5.1 .. It felt like something was missing in the update (file wise).

Much Better .. so far. Thank you again

Working with Mod Launcher is a Dream. :)

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

How many slots should the Bigger Backpack give you? Is it meant to be the 32 or more than that. Have downloaded the main 5.1 file using the Mod Manager and downloaded the backpack mod from the linked file, after doing all the overwrites I am getting 32 slots. Is this correct? Was really hoping for atleast 72 slots.

is anyone else having large amount of loot more than before like crates with 100-500 ammo plus etc ? since we started today we have way too large amount of ammunition and other loot in the crates like in a pass n gass 17k coins

I been in 5.1.1 for a fair few hours and my loot drops have been reasonably cool but nothing like what you mention.

This is Single Player RWG map btw.

For bigger back pack, you'll need a version of the DLL for the dedicated too. Its a different DLL.

I am using the 75 slot DEDI dll that Stallionsden provides in his Backpack Expansion thread - seems to work fine, no issues at all so far. Picked up a full backpack after dying, everything went back in.

I am using the 75 slot DEDI dll that Stallionsden provides in his Backpack Expansion thread - seems to work fine, no issues at all so far. Picked up a full backpack after dying, everything went back in.

Using the server version of the dll included in my bigbag optional mod would be a perfect fit for this as it the same file that this mod is based on. It would only miss the crafting lag fix.

Very good mod, just a detail.

The Spanish translation sucks!

Many things wrong, or have names that have nothing to do as for example, "Steel Crossbow" in Spanish is "Bola de Acero (Fireball)." In that case it should be "Ballesta de Acero" or "Ballesta Reforzada".

And as I know where those things change, in my free time I will go translating that is wrong.

I just installed the Mod on my computer, as well as my wife's (we like to LAN play) and the one thing I see just off the bat is that the compass is way too light and has no background to it. Makes it hard for me to direct her on which way to go (and believe me, she needs the help!). Any way to change this?

We've been waiting for a few weeks for 5.1.1 to release and we're both excited to give it a try as we were getting bored with vanilla (nearly 700 hours played).

Even another compatible mod to change the compass would be OK.

I just installed the Mod on my computer, as well as my wife's (we like to LAN play) and the one thing I see just off the bat is that the compass is way too light and has no background to it. Makes it hard for me to direct her on which way to go (and believe me, she needs the help!). Any way to change this?

We've been waiting for a few weeks for 5.1.1 to release and we're both excited to give it a try as we were getting bored with vanilla (nearly 700 hours played).

Even another compatible mod to change the compass would be OK.

Edit xui.xml

Find the compas section

Comment the Valmod compass

Uncomment the SMX compass

This should give you a background to the compass

@sammyrc

It is known.

It is known.

GOT joke aside, it's because of the way the game refreshes the crafting list. It's only noticable with mods that have a lot of recipes. The bigger backpack mod has a crafting lag fix built into the DLL file.

Edit: I forgot to mention, if you use favourites in your crafting menu instead of leaving it on default, it will get rid of the lag as well. You just won't be able to browse the crafting menu in favourites. Click an item and view it's recipes to see what an item can make.

Edited by The Lorax (see edit history)

Hello there. If I wanted to make the mini bike storage back to default or smaller how would I go about it? With keeping the crafting lag fix. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Have a look in xui.xml, there is a vehicle section there. If you comment the SMX changes and uncomment the standard changes that will be one step on the way.

Then check loot.xml and change the mini bike basket from the SMX changes back to the standard code.

I don’t have the files in front of me right now but if I remember correctly those are the steps you need to take.

For bigger back pack, you'll need a version of the DLL for the dedicated too. Its a different DLL.

Where can we get the version that is needed for the dedicated servers? I feel really dumb... but i can't seem to find this.