War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Hello there. In very very interested in this mod. Looks like a nice change. Quick question, is everything unlockable later on at higher levels? Or is everything locked down in the class? Thanks in advanced.

Yes to what D3X_87 said but to add on is that you can eventually over time unlock all classes thus unlocking the recipes :)

And Here is another sneak peak for V5.1 in the form of some pictures.

Pic 1: New Forge Input Slot as well as Bigger Crafting Que that is for all game crafting menus. Both Versions, EAC Friendly.

ForgeandQuePreview1.jpg.7db1d2883b2893b5587aea972df0b7a0.jpg

Pic 2: New Minibike Storage coming in both Versions. EAC Friendly

MinibikeStoragePreview1.jpg.445f0a325f65d4d3e5ba976b7377d9e6.jpg

And for some Big News for the V5.1 Big Bag Mod Release Version with No Sway, will ALSO INCLUDE sphereii's CRAFTING LAG FIX. This is hopefully done in time for release sphereii did say that I should have access to the file change by tonight. Figured if you can't use EAC because you want a bigger backpack, then you probably want that Crafting Lag Fix too :) I have tried a unreleased Version of this and trust me, it feel a lot more like vanilla recipe searching and such. No more forge issue with stacks, etc!

Edited by dwallorde
Desc Fix (see edit history)

Looks to be a UI mishap in your smelting screen.

Yes that is because I suck at xui changes lol. Needed to add tungsten line in the smxforgeinput window. I seem to have trouble getting the grey background to cover properly.

- - - Updated - - -

nice hopefully this will out soon right right

Soon by the fun pimps. Haha.

Yes that is because I suck at xui changes lol. Needed to add tungsten line in the smxforgeinput window. I seem to have trouble getting the grey background to cover properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Soon by the fun pimps. Haha.

Send me your windows.xml and I will fix that for you.

Custom assets?

Hello there,

first off amazing mod :) keep up the good work its really refreshing.

However one little thing bugs me and that is you've got the custom assets but usually every time I equip an item I get disappointed because the model is the same as the vanilla model.

Is this a bug perhaps with EAC not allowing custom models, or is it simply not implemented yet?

Thanks in advance!

Hello there,

first off amazing mod :) keep up the good work its really refreshing.

However one little thing bugs me and that is you've got the custom assets but usually every time I equip an item I get disappointed because the model is the same as the vanilla model.

Is this a bug perhaps with EAC not allowing custom models, or is it simply not implemented yet?

Thanks in advance!

Custom assets like may come at some point when I can learn SDX

- - - Updated - - -

Send me your windows.xml and I will fix that for you.

Okay thank you i will after I sleep. :)

@ dwallorde

It might have been said before but what are the main differences between your mod and Valmod? Size-wise they almost the same.

Is there something particular?

Also I see everyone is waiting for your v5.1 to come out so that might chnage the immersion quite a bit- correct?

Compound bow

Hello. Please tell me where to find a diagram of the composite bow? I've been playing for 8 week and have about 80 level, but still have not found the drawing. I was able to find a few purple bows and one of them is 600 quality, but to repair or disassemble. I can't. What's the problem?

What's the problem?

Simply bad luck. There is no other problem. You are able to find the composite bow receipe, you just need a little bit of luck.

There is also no place where you can find it by guarantee. Look into bookshops, or especially in bookshelfs. Without explicitely looking up the loot.xml they are a good place to find any receips.

BTW: The Remington 8 uses "32mm" ammo. Accoriding to wikipedia the remington has the caliber .32 which is afaik 0.32 inch, which would be 8,22mm. 32mm would be more a caliber used for a stationary flak or or even a grenadelauncher :D

Also you have a 556mm ammo. That would mean the bullet would have a diameter of over half a meter that's larger than some ship guns. :D I guess with that you meant 5,56mm standard NATO ammo. ;)

I've seen some other calibers in your mod where i guess you mixed up the american caliber .xx (inch) with european mm.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod