War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Hi,

Have a look in xui.xml, there is a vehicle section there. If you comment the SMX changes and uncomment the standard changes that will be one step on the way.

Then check loot.xml and change the mini bike basket from the SMX changes back to the standard code.

I don’t have the files in front of me right now but if I remember correctly those are the steps you need to take.

Thanks. Is the lag fix only in the non EAC friendly version? If so any way to get a lag fix for EAC friendly servers? :D

Ok I'm a bit confused the link says is version 5.1.1 B51 but the download link File is v5.1.0 B49 am i missing something?

Does anyone have an answer?

Also I know you reduced the chance of Birdnests but oh Man it's really hard to come by any now.

Think you got a bad load .. it should be 5.1.1 B51 is his latest update:

Maybe you should try the 7D2D Mod Launcher:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

It will keep your game update. Enjoy

Think you got a bad load .. it should be 5.1.1 B51 is his latest update:

Maybe you should try the 7D2D Mod Launcher:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

It will keep your game update. Enjoy

Cheers thanks for that info. I assuming the link is still pointing at the last update just wanted to let him know there is a problem with the link on the first page.

Edited by Smudge (see edit history)

Have now tried downloading a backpack mod using the Mod Manager a few times and keep getting "Clone Mode Detected. No previous GIT exists. Recloning..." when trying to start the game. It sits like this for over an hour before I give up on it

Am I doing something wrong here? Any help appreciated

Have now tried downloading a backpack mod using the Mod Manager a few times and keep getting "Clone Mode Detected. No previous GIT exists. Recloning..." when trying to start the game. It sits like this for over an hour before I give up on it

Am I doing something wrong here? Any help appreciated

Is the Recloning message repeating? It's about a 60 meg download the first time. Do you have fast, stable internet?

Is the Recloning message repeating? It's about a 60 meg download the first time. Do you have fast, stable internet?

My internet is fine, 60meg should be done in no time at all but sit with the one msg for over an hour. If I Test Mod Sync it repeat the msg a few times and stops

try to Delete mod, then do a Test Mod Sync, then after that's done, press Play.

After pressing play I get that same msg "Clone Mode Detected. Refreshing existing depot" 6 times then "Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -nounet..."

The standard packpack version works fine, it only seems to happen when trying to use the Bigger Backpack version

After pressing play I get that same msg "Clone Mode Detected. Refreshing existing depot" 6 times then "Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -nounet..."

The standard packpack version works fine, it only seems to happen when trying to use the Bigger Backpack version

Can you go to the View menu, and go to Log Files. Then, select the 7d2dlauncher.txt log file, and press Upload Log file. It'll give you a pastebin.com link. If you could give me that link, I'll take a look.

They are not compatible. They are both overhauls to the game

Thanks. I thought maybe. To install the mod directly to my main game file do I do all three 7DaysData, data and mods? Also the file I dowloaded has 2 seperate WotW files in it. Which one do I do?

@evalleEez, if you are using the bigger backpack mod , you need all 3 yes.

As to your download, I'm not sure what you mean. Each download should come with only the files you need. Maybe download again from the main post and see if it has extra folders.

@qixxy,

Until Dwallorde adds the file to his download, you can get a copy of it here.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?34533-Backpack-Expansion

This will work, just pick the one that has the correct size, or at least is larger. Only use the dedicated DLL though.

This is a very long process it looks like... will we have to do the same thing once dwallorde has the file in his download, or no? The reason I ask is because i have to get my server host to do all of this for me, and they tend to say no when it's too complicated of a process. So, if it will be a more simple update once it's all in the WotW file, i will just wait. :)

Alternately.... can I install the 5.1.1 update now and then add the Bigger Backpack addition later, or will that break everything?

This is a very long process it looks like... will we have to do the same thing once dwallorde has the file in his download, or no? The reason I ask is because i have to get my server host to do all of this for me, and they tend to say no when it's too complicated of a process. So, if it will be a more simple update once it's all in the WotW file, i will just wait. :)

Alternately.... can I install the 5.1.1 update now and then add the Bigger Backpack addition later, or will that break everything?

OR .. You can be smart and use the 7D2D Mod Launcher and save that trouble :

@qixxy, no it's really easy. Also, when dwallorde adds his, it's pretty much going to be the same, so you shouldn't need to replace it.

All that is required is that you copy over the dedicated server files to the server and overwrite the existing ones.

So is all that changing of the xml files that is listed under the DLL download links necessary? I can't get this working for the life of me on my server, or in SP for the matter unless i use the Mod Launcher lol