War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

@qixxy

All you need to do is install the bigger backpack mod on both your client (your PC) and the dedicated server. However, for the server only, use the assembly-csharp.dll from the link I gave earlier that is the correct size or slightly larger instead of the one that comes with the wotw mod. You shouldn't need to adjust any xmls.

getting about 5 or 6 errors at start up, looks like something is trying to load twice, i have tried loading the mod myself and with the launcher and i still have the error, 5.11 version bigger backpack, also get that unable to load entity randomly someone else mentioned, all and all awesome mod. Found a POI prefab of a nice horde base once that thing was sweet, to bad it was miles away from anything hehe. anyways keep up the awesome work.

getting about 5 or 6 errors at start up, looks like something is trying to load twice, i have tried loading the mod myself and with the launcher and i still have the error, 5.11 version bigger backpack, also get that unable to load entity randomly someone else mentioned, all and all awesome mod. Found a POI prefab of a nice horde base once that thing was sweet, to bad it was miles away from anything hehe. anyways keep up the awesome work.

Try using the 7d2d launcher it worked for me I just want so people to play with

Those of you with errors, can you post a pastebin.com link of your error log.

To find your log. Right click on 7days in steam go to properties, local files tab, browse local files, open folder "7daystodie_data". In there is outputlog_date.txt copy and paste the contents to Pastebin and post the link.

Sorry about formatting issues, on mobile device

@qixxy

All you need to do is install the bigger backpack mod on both your client (your PC) and the dedicated server. However, for the server only, use the assembly-csharp.dll from the link I gave earlier that is the correct size or slightly larger instead of the one that comes with the wotw mod. You shouldn't need to adjust any xmls.

My confusion is that when I download the WotW mod from the GitHub link on page one, there is no DLL file in there for me to put in my game.... am i using the wrong link somehow?

To find your log. Right click on 7days in steam go to properties, local files tab, browse local files, open folder "7daystodie_data". In there is outputlog_date.txt copy and paste the contents to Pastebin and post the link.

https://pastebin.com/z6iEfbyP

https://pastebin.com/mAjMfxFC

here you go fine sir or mam

https://pastebin.com/MSQBY2dD

I got some problems with the bigger backpack mod as well. Been looking through the thread and haven't seen the same problem for anyone else.

After copying the bigger backpack file (renamned of course) the game just wont start.

I think it is due to the EAC.

But I cant seem to disable the EAC. When I installed war of the Walkers mod I copied the 7dtd game folder to a folder and installed the war of the Walkers mod on that copied version of the game.

To turn off the EAC I have to start the game launcher but it wont let me do that on the copied version of the 7dtd (war of the walked modded version).

Clicking the file namned 7dlauncher just starts the game the same way as 7daystodie file does. EAC still Active.

Starting the launcher from the vanilla (unmodded installation from steam) works and I have turned off the EAC there but that doesnt seem to affect the modded copied version of the game.

Any thoughts or ideas?

My confusion is that when I download the WotW mod from the GitHub link on page one, there is no DLL file in there for me to put in my game.... am i using the wrong link somehow?

These links on first post are pointing to wrong files, non bbm to bbm and other way, just download the one that points to this if you want the Big Backpack version:

https://github.com/dwallorde/WaroftheWalkersMod---BBM---Github/archive/master.zip

Alternative Download Link: EAC Friendly GITHUB

Alternative Download Link: NON-EAC Bigger Bag Mod GITHUB

I got some problems with the bigger backpack mod as well. Been looking through the thread and haven't seen the same problem for anyone else.

After copying the bigger backpack file (renamned of course) the game just wont start.

I think it is due to the EAC.

But I cant seem to disable the EAC. When I installed war of the Walkers mod I copied the 7dtd game folder to a folder and installed the war of the Walkers mod on that copied version of the game.

To turn off the EAC I have to start the game launcher but it wont let me do that on the copied version of the 7dtd (war of the walked modded version).

Clicking the file namned 7dlauncher just starts the game the same way as 7daystodie file does. EAC still Active.

Starting the launcher from the vanilla (unmodded installation from steam) works and I have turned off the EAC there but that doesnt seem to affect the modded copied version of the game.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Just launch the game with 7DaysToDie.exe, that executable is not using EAC.

Just launch the game with 7DaysToDie.exe, that executable is not using EAC.

That's what I use to start it with from the copied version but still doesn't start the game. If I put the original file back it starts again.

That's what I use to start it with from the copied version but still doesn't start the game. If I put the original file back it starts again.

Make sure you use assembly dll from this mod download, there is no need to rename anything if you download right file, everything is inside that one zip-file, and i assume you mean single player.

For dedicated server needs another version of assembly dll that is needed to download elsewhere.

The first error in the file says that the swatHelmetLight is defined in the Localization.txt file multiple times. in my file, i see it on line 6054 and 6144

it then is complaining that some of the icons in Mods\WaroftheWalkersMod\ItemIcons already exist in the game.

yeh there are like 5 unique "already exists" errors and when i load with enemy spawning set to off the second error i was seeing, the null error (which may not be in that error file) doesnt show up so it is defenitly a spawn that is trying to spawn something that doesnt have stats or something.

something new i just found last night. saw a big huge factory looking thing (from a distance) when i get close it vanishes and when i get to where it should be it is just a big flat terraformed area, no invisable walls, just not there, but when i get far away from it again it shows back up. ill try and get a screen shot of it from a far

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod