Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

Where is the file located that needs these changes? Thanks ;-)

\CoppisAdditions\src\Commands\PrefabRender.cs

Starting from line 174 remove the GameManager.bPhysicsActive toggles and replace the stabilitycalculation code from my post.

I have not looked at the undo code as i dont undo, but that need work too if you wanna use. StompyNZ is actively working on that, so if you have questions about the undo he might be able to help.

Cheers

Starting from line 174 remove the GameManager.bPhysicsActive toggles and replace the stabilitycalculation code from my post.

I have not looked at the undo code as i dont undo, but that need work too if you wanna use. StompyNZ is actively working on that, so if you have questions about the undo he might be able to help.

Cheers

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain this. ;-)

Needs the SleeperVolumeStart to not be null

prefab.SleeperVolumesStart = new List<Vector3i>();

I've got prefab and block stuff working on my api mod, though I've changed the block insert to directly change the blocks rather than making a prefab first, and i'll be changing them both (and export) to use a map visitor method instead so you dont even have to have anyone in game for them to work.

I've tried but I just don't have the knowledge to edit that .cs file. I can view it but not sure how to edit. Does anyone have a modified working coppisadditions.dll they would be willing to share? (for A16) I'm most interested in being able to use pblock and the prefab commands.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tested Coppi's update and the digging and prefab commands are working. The only thing I noticed which is a Pimps change in A16 is if you are under the map and try to dig out an area that isn't connected to any air, it will do the digging at ground level above you which mostly results in a shallow pit.

I have bundled Coppi's update here. Also included is StompyNZ's mod which I will be adding bot support for soon. If you don't want it, just upload Coppi's folder from the zip.

Alternatively just look for it in his OneDrive, linked on page one. Look in the folder Compilated. It is the 2nd A16 zip. If unsure, click on one and you will see its full filename.

• 2 weeks later...

@Coppi, could you update the first post to reflect the new versions please so stream-line servers can verify before updating our servers. Thanks. Also, the compilated drive repository needs to have the naming convention stay the same. previously it had '_3.0' now shows '(A16'. Easy to miss at the other end of the list, lol. Cheers

Cheers

Hi, perhaps I'm a little dense, but I only seem to see two files : CoppisAdditions.dll and ModInfo.xml.

I do not have any subfolders or the PrefabRender.cs file. Please help, I really want to be able to use prender again.

Thanks!

Does spawnhorde work for others since a16?

Also, if I have Allocs and coppis installed, and they have the same commands but different versions of those commands, which wins?

Perhaps a command naming convention would help?

allocs loads first because alphabet etc... if the same command is in both the first to load wins (you see messages in log just after mods load when it registers commands)

You need the source download to see that, not the install download.

Hmm... Is there an already edited file online somewhere? I'd need to have it so that I could link it to gameservers.com can update my mod server files. I wouldn't know how to edit these files myself. /shrug

Now working with A16.2

I'm sorry for my disappearance.

Unfortunately some events were preventing me from having time to take care of the mod.

Hi.

Update the game to version 16.2 and some coppi commands do not work now.

By putting:

pblock p1

Result:

*** ERROR: Executing command "pblock" failed: Method not found "prefab.RotateY"

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi.

Update the game to version 16.2 and some coppi commands do not work now.

By putting:

pblock p1

Result:

*** ERROR: Executing command "pblock" failed: Method not found "prefab.RotateY"

Does anyone know how to fix it?

I Updated the game and updated Coppi mod and still getting these errors :(

Archived