Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

Ok got rid of the error now to figure out how to use this coppi mod.

Goto Coppi's Page here page 11 in this forum, provides video help on how to use the functions

Its strongly advisable you take care with some of his functions. they are complex. in some case may reveal voids and need a quick punch

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?44835-Coppi-MOD-New-features/

Then Go-to the last page. Also Other Noticeable Author Assistance within these pages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having difficulty with the safe spawner and the pblock. It seems I am able to place the pblocks fairly easily, but it seems you have to explore that area first? Is there a way to make the wall tie to the ground. For instance, when teleporting, you can use -1 to always spawn on the actual ground. Is there anything like this for pblock? Otherwise my wall that I'm trying to build looks terrible.

Finally, with the safe spawner, I'm really confused on how to actually use it. I made a wall that was an input of 10 2 2 0, and when I do safe add 10 2 2 0 I get an invalid argument error. If I try to add two zeroes at the end, so that it reads safe add 10 2 2 0 1 0 0, I get an error stating "The filing block are to far away. Chunk no loaded 2, 0 , 0." but I have explored the area. I'm not sure what else to do.

I am having difficulty with the safe spawner and the pblock. It seems I am able to place the pblocks fairly easily, but it seems you have to explore that area first? Is there a way to make the wall tie to the ground. For instance, when teleporting, you can use -1 to always spawn on the actual ground. Is there anything like this for pblock? Otherwise my wall that I'm trying to build looks terrible.

Finally, with the safe spawner, I'm really confused on how to actually use it. I made a wall that was an input of 10 2 2 0, and when I do safe add 10 2 2 0 I get an invalid argument error. If I try to add two zeroes at the end, so that it reads safe add 10 2 2 0 1 0 0, I get an error stating "The filing block are to far away. Chunk no loaded 2, 0 , 0." but I have explored the area. I'm not sure what else to do.

the 6 numbers for safe are x y z for two points

*** Command: safe ***

Usage: WARNING DEL IS NOT WORKING. IS U PUT SOME PLACE AS SAFE IT CANT BE DONE

1. safe <add\/del> <x1> <x2> <y1> <y2> <z1> <z2>

2. safe <add\/del> <x>@<qnt> <y>@<qnt> <z>@<qnt>

3. safe <add\/del> <qnt> <qnt> <qnt>

4. safe p1

5. safe p2 <add\/del>

1. protect or unprotect blocks from x1,y1,z1 to x2,y2,z2

2. protect or unprotect blocks from x,y,z each quantity. Quantity can be 0, posivite or negative.

3. protect or unprotect blocks from your position each quantity. Quantity can be 0, posivite or negative.

4. Store your position to be used on method 5. p1 store player position

5. protect or unprotect block from position stored on method 4 until your current location.

safe add 10 2 2 0 1 0 - this would try to add the safe zone at 10 2 0 through to 2 0 0 which apart from being an unusual set of co-ords would only work near 0,0 on the map (chunks have to be loaded for coppis commands to work)

you could try the option 4 then 5 and move to the co-ords for where you want the protected area (same as how pblock works), or use the co-ords, can't recall if pblock tells you the co-ords you have inserted the bocks into, but can use that if it does

the 6 numbers for safe are x y z for two points

*** Command: safe ***

Usage: WARNING DEL IS NOT WORKING. IS U PUT SOME PLACE AS SAFE IT CANT BE DONE

1. safe <add\/del> <x1> <x2> <y1> <y2> <z1> <z2>

2. safe <add\/del> <x>@<qnt> <y>@<qnt> <z>@<qnt>

3. safe <add\/del> <qnt> <qnt> <qnt>

4. safe p1

5. safe p2 <add\/del>

1. protect or unprotect blocks from x1,y1,z1 to x2,y2,z2

2. protect or unprotect blocks from x,y,z each quantity. Quantity can be 0, posivite or negative.

3. protect or unprotect blocks from your position each quantity. Quantity can be 0, posivite or negative.

4. Store your position to be used on method 5. p1 store player position

5. protect or unprotect block from position stored on method 4 until your current location.

safe add 10 2 2 0 1 0 - this would try to add the safe zone at 10 2 0 through to 2 0 0 which apart from being an unusual set of co-ords would only work near 0,0 on the map (chunks have to be loaded for coppis commands to work)

you could try the option 4 then 5 and move to the co-ords for where you want the protected area (same as how pblock works), or use the co-ords, can't recall if pblock tells you the co-ords you have inserted the bocks into, but can use that if it does

THANK YOU! That fixed my issue. Thank you so much!

Question about changing the spawn settings in some of the poi.xml files in the compo pack. If the server is already running compo and its specific mixer, can you make edits on the fly (like changing small spawns to large at a poi)? I'm guessing in the mixer has already created the region it might not accept the change, but how about in regions that have not been visited yet? Would the change happen when the region spawned? Also, would the clients get the one time error when they received the updated .xml file for the changed poi?

Thanks.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread, this is for the Coppi's server mods, not the Compo pack, but I could be mistaken.

Perhaps I missed it somewhere, and google didn't help, but could someone please explain how to use the additemloot command please?

What are the variables?

I mean what input is needed? Ex: additemloot player_id item_id quality? quantity? ____??

Any help is appreciated cause I'm been trying to figure it out but it's like a game of mastermind lol

• 5 weeks later...
Perhaps I missed it somewhere, and google didn't help, but could someone please explain how to use the additemloot command please?

What are the variables?

I mean what input is needed? Ex: additemloot player_id item_id quality? quantity? ____??

Any help is appreciated cause I'm been trying to figure it out but it's like a game of mastermind lol

Hey Dude. You'll find Written details direct from Danilo in this thread Page 11.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?44835-Coppi-MOD-New-features/page11

Also a Command Help-files, Quick Reference and Video Tutorial.

Ari

I got the mod from the drive. Downloaded it to my PC read all of the forum posts in this thread and a few others and am still... clueless. Yep that's the word (laugh).

If My understanding is correct. I unpack the mod and it becomes "CoppisAdditions_3.0"

Inside that folder are two things. a Folder named "CoppisAdditions" and a readme file.

Inside the "CoppisAdditions" folder is the "CoppisAdditions.dll" and the "Mod Info" file.

Now... I have to tell the server company I have where to put the files. It is a pain in the ass since it's through a chat program and so far... No joy. I can't upload *.dll files myself for security.

So here is my question for you , oh great modder people of the internet 7 days to die world... What goes where? This is what I think...

The "CoppisAdditions" folder that has the CoppisAdditions.dll and "Mod Info file" goes into the mod folder right where Allocs 3 File folders are. Once that is done I restart the server and it should work.

Am I correct? If not could you please explain it to me.

Thank you.

You can have a look inside the Mods folder that I distribute for people wanting to run my server manager. Its just a zip containing the latest Allocs and Coppi's mods. http://botman.nz/Botman_Mods.zip

Your Mods folder should look like that. You can use mine or the official copies (they are the same).

What a lot of people do is send their hosting company a support request with the URL that I just gave you, asking them to please install these mods.

You can have a look inside the Mods folder that I distribute for people wanting to run my server manager. Its just a zip containing the latest Allocs and Coppi's mods. http://botman.nz/Botman_Mods.zip

Your Mods folder should look like that. You can use mine or the official copies (they are the same).

What a lot of people do is send their hosting company a support request with the URL that I just gave you, asking them to please install these mods.

Thank you for this, I appreciate it. Do the mods update themselves once installed?

Sin

Anyone know a solution for TeleportEntity command? Just comes up "unknown command" the rest of the commands seem to work just fine.

Are you formatting it correctly? See link below.

(Note that I haven't tested/used this in a long time if this doesn't work)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?44835-Coppi-MOD-New-features&p=543587&viewfull=1#post543587

Are you formatting it correctly? See link below.

(Note that I haven't tested/used this in a long time if this doesn't work)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?44835-Coppi-MOD-New-features&p=543587&viewfull=1#post543587

omg I completely missed that post, thank you! it works just fine. I should have looked a little harder in this thread ;).

Thanks Again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I --LOVE-- this MOD! Thank you sooo much Coppi!

I was wondering if there was a way to change the colour of Server messages with cpc. The command requires an entityID or a SteamID, but the server obviously has neither.

I routinely use the server to 'say' things like "Server is shutting down in x minutes" and I would love for those to be in a different colour to attract attention to players who normally ignore chat.

Thanks!

Hello,

I --LOVE-- this MOD! Thank you sooo much Coppi!

I was wondering if there was a way to change the colour of Server messages with cpc. The command requires an entityID or a SteamID, but the server obviously has neither.

I routinely use the server to 'say' things like "Server is shutting down in x minutes" and I would love for those to be in a different colour to attract attention to players who normally ignore chat.

Thanks!

There isn't atm but you can do this..

say "[1E90FF]Your server message here.[-]"

If you want multiple colours do this..

say "[1E90FF]Your server [-][FFD700]message[-][1E90FF] here.[-]"

My server manager botman supports coloured messages and you can issue commands to it even if your name has a colour, something that CBSM still doesn't support. He really should add support for Coppi's mod.

There isn't atm but you can do this..

say "[1E90FF]Your server message here.[-]"

If you want multiple colours do this..

say "[1E90FF]Your server [-][FFD700]message[-][1E90FF] here.[-]"

My server manager botman supports coloured messages and you can issue commands to it even if your name has a colour, something that CBSM still doesn't support. He really should add support for Coppi's mod.

Hi Smegorz,

Youve a good little Addition to support 7 days and the server admins. Keep up the good work. But I wouldn't Really make or compare yourself with CBSM functionality on the basis of coloured chat. Especially when there is no mention of CBSM in the quote. Envul is fine as is your work. Both of you merit credits in your own right.

With respect

Ari

Archived