Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

Not sure of coppi is being worked on any more but I'm getting this error in logs, it causes server to time out then it comes back up

Executing command 'pug 76561197983591054' by Telnet from 47.40.35.137:52328
2018-07-05T00:11:50 31278.923 INF Error in PlayerUnderground.Run: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.Int32,EntityPlayer].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at CoppisAdditions.CustomCommands.PlayerUnderground.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2018-07-05T00:11:50 31278.937 INF Executing command 'pgd 76561197983591054' by Telnet from 47.40.35.137:52328
2018-07-05T00:11:50 31278.937 INF Error in PlayerGroundDistance.Run: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.Int32,EntityPlayer].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at CoppisAdditions.CustomCommands.PlayerGoundDistance.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 _params, CommandSenderInfo _senderInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2018-07-05T00:11:50 31278.987 INF Executing command 'pug

Not sure of coppi is being worked on any more but I'm getting this error in logs, it causes server to time out then it comes back up

Prisma said hes not doing it anymore, so if you are using a version newer than 3.6 you'll have to roll back to get any fixes. He's removed the source for all his additions.

That particular error is because the players dictionary isnt being checked to see if it has the entityid being requested before attempting to reference it.

• 4 months later...
Where can I find current versions?

Is there already an update for A17?

StompyNZ the coder of the BC (Bad Company) mod is integrating most of the commands from Coppi's mod into his. I may have a go at updating Coppi's mod for A17 compatibility. I haven't had any information to be able to do that until Alloc released a compatibility update for his mod a few days ago. If I have time over the weekend I will look at it then. My current plan is to drop support for Coppi's mod in favour of the BC mod. Stompy will be working on it over the next couple of weeks.

There used to be a console command unlockall. After the release of 17 alpha this no longer works. Please tell me if there is somewhere an analog command?

Also interested in RLP. It looks like she was also in this mod. (it is necessary to remove block by block)

Until someone continues development on coppi's, it's dead. Coppi stopped supporting it at 3.8 bc real life stuff. Prisma took over and stopped supporting it at 5.0.

Maybe it was 3.6, its been so long. What server manager are you using currently?

I use RAT + server tools. I need to check the chests of players. But now I do not know how to do it.

I also need the ability to delete the Claim blocks.

Because the "LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier" parameter is set value = "0" "= infinite

I use RAT + server tools. I need to check the chests of players. But now I do not know how to do it.

I also need the ability to delete the Claim blocks.

Because the "LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier" parameter is set value = "0" "= infinite

First I'd like to start out with I love RAT. Trekkan does an awesome job with it. With that being said, have you checked out CSMM? It's a web based server manager. I use a combination of both, since I self host, I use RAT for restarts and backups. I use CSMM for pretty much everything else, as it's web based. Also Prisma was doing coppi's mod but stopped at the 5.0 release, however he replaced it with CPM (CSMM Patrons Mod). It was created for people who use CSMM. It is available freely on the CSMM forum thread. That has coppi's old commands ands and a ♥♥♥♥e ton more commands. He has a command rlp2 that will remove all the expired land claims, the chunks don't even need to be loaded. I suggest picking up the CPM mod, but also at least looking at csmm.

Until someone continues development on coppi's, it's dead. Coppi stopped supporting it at 3.8 bc real life stuff. Prisma took over and stopped supporting it at 5.0.

This is exactly why I'm closing the thread. Coppis mod is dead. It was way out-dated a while ago, and with the changes in a17, it's even more dead.

Suggested alternatives that both have very similar features, and already cover most commands from Coppis are...

Bad Company Manager (ApiMod for Servers)

CSMM Patrons Mod (CPM)

Of the two, CPM is a direct extension of Coppis mod, and the closest to it's features.

Archived