Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

help

Hi guys, some of you may know me, because I already did some changes before that now is in alloc`s fix dll.

Like unlockall, py and other stuffs.

Now I come here with new cool stuffs.

Here is a youtube video showing thos stuff working, and bellow some description about each one.

Those changes are:

1) Chat Coloring, to be able permanent coloring of players name and chat.

2) RemItem

Remove itens from a secureChest. So now is possible use managers to able players sell item to server.

The player puts the itens inside the chest, get above it, and give the command. The itens inside the chest desapier and it is listed on log with name, quality, stack, how much it is used(broken status)

3) GiveItemDetail.

Now its possible to drop item with predefined used atribute, so you can drop a broken item.

It good to be used togheter with remitem feature

4) PlayerGroudDistance

Show how hight a player is from the ground. To try catch hackers that are flying around.

5) RemoveEntity

Is possible the remove bugged minibikes, entity cars (spwaned accidently), zombies.

When used on zombie, it just vanish without leaving gore on floor.

6) si2

Its same as showinventory, but it shows used attribute too.

7) Unlockall (fixed)

now you dont need to go away and come back, it make a chuck reload. So it unlock everything in front of your eye.

8) GiveAt

Drop an item at a position x, y, z

9) GiveXP

Gives base experience to a player

10) GiveXPSkill

Gives experience to on a player`s skill

11) ListPlayerSkill

List players Skills. (Athletics, Health Nut, Scavenging, ...)

12) ListPlayersBuff (not working 100% - working on fix)

List players Buffs (like broken leg, warm ...)

13) MakeOwner

Set an owner to a secureLoot or SecureDoor

14) Safe

Set some area as unbreakable (like a trader)

*** WARNING THIS COMMAND CANT BE UNDONE. IF YOU SET SOME PLACE AS UNBREAKABLE IT CANT BE UNDONE

15) SetPlayerStatus

Define ZombieKills and PlayerKills to players.

16) TeleportEntity

Teleport and rotate entity like Minibike, Trader and Zombie.

17) AddItemLoot

Add an Item to a secureChest that is under the entity_id.

Now the cool really stuff

18) prender

Now is possible to render a prefab from file on folder ...\Data\Prefabs\ direclty on dedicated server...

19) pblock

Place area of blocks. Now you can create a big wall in seconds or plane a mountain in seconds.

You can place Air to remove big areas...

20) pdup

You can duplicate an area to another place. So is possible to move a base or arena or anything to other place on server.

21) pundo

Undo the prefab command. Is possible to undo prende, pblock and pdup

22) setpundosize

Define how many pundo history the server will store.

23) pexport

Now is possible to export a cool base to prefab file. The file is placed on ...\Data\Prefabs\ so its possible to save arena, bases in files to edit in some editor and than import back using prender.

24) prepblock

Replace blocks from an area with new blocks.

You can place Air to remove big areas...

25) pcheck

Check the type of a block, to be used on prepblock

26) pug

PlayerUnderground - check if a player is "flying" underground with noclip.

-------------------

If some one want the sorce code, or binary you can download here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkVY2tzB9dkMhq1paa_Wmp_h8rY62g

Version 3.0 (2016.10.29)

- Fixed MakeOwner - Increase area to be able becone owner easyer.

- Fixed MakeOwner - Now is possible to become owner of Signs

Version 2.9 (2016.10.29)

- Added AddItemLoot - add an item at SecureLoot

Version 2.8 (2016.10.29)

- Fixed some issues on showinventory2

- Added GiveAt - Drops an item at position x, y ,z

- Fixed GiveXP to gives base XP to a player

- Added GiveXpSkill to add XP to skill to a player

- Added ListPlayerSkill - List players skills added.

- Added ListPlayersBuff - List players buffs and debuffs

- Added MakeOwner - To define owners for a secureLoot or secureDoor

- Added Safe - To set some area unbreakable (like trader) WARNING THIS COMMAND CANT BE UNDONE. IF YOU SET SOME PLACE AS UNBREAKABLE IT CANT BE UNDONE

- Added SetPlayerStatus - To change players status of ZombieKills and PlayersKills

- Added TeleportEntity - To teleport and rotate an entity (like a trader)

Version 2.7 (2016.09.03)

- fixed some fail report on flying detection. (player on ironBars and edges)

Version 2.6 (2016.09.01)

- prender now gets the Prefab YOffset to render it on correctly depth

- pblock now is possible to set position 1 on looking block using: pblock L1

Version 2.5 (2016.09.01)

- Created command pug to check if a player is underground with noclip or bugged (hunting hackers)

- Improved the command pdg to check the player`s height (if he is flying - hunting harckers)

- Fixed the command prepblock and pcheck, now it uses only blocks name or block id to replace. No BlockRawID needed anymore.

- Fixed placement stability, now placed blocks with, dup, render, pblock or prepblock respects gravity. (before the blocks were not set stability correctly) - Thanks to Chromecide that help me with that!

Version 2.4 (2016.08.28)

- Created command prepblock to replace blocks.

- Created command pcheck discover the type of a block

Version 2.3 (2016.07.19b)

- Changed the prender to accept depth parameter.

Version 2.2 (2016.07.19) -

- Created Commando setpundosize to define how many pundo you want to store when working with prefabs.

- Changed pundo to get store multiples histories, as defined on setpundosize.

- Pblock now is possible to define position p1 and then p2 with <block type> to fill places with blocks. And its possible to make continuos walls.

- Fixed cpc to set Empty color when FFFFFF is set on a player. To avoid appears FFFFFF on logs.

- Physics now is stored in persistent data, so if your server has py off, when you reboot the py will loaded back.

Version 2.1 (2016.07.18)

- Updated command pundo. Remove some variables from alloc`s persistent file to static variables.

Version 2.0 (2016.07.17)

- First Release Here

-------------------

Instalation:

This MOD needs to run with with Alloc`s MOD version rev. 289 (9_13_16) (2016-07-18) or higher

You can get updated Alloc`s MOD at: https://7dtd.illy.bz/wiki/Server%20fixes

Download the file at compilated/CoppisAdditions_2.3.zip, extract it to your server`s folder:

...steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/Mods/

is there a guide on how to add this to my server? currently rent one through BlueFang

is there a guide on how to add this to my server? currently rent one through BlueFang

Stop the server.

Download Alloc's Server Fixes.

Extract the files.

Put the Mods folder in the root directory of the server.

CoppisAdditions can be found here.

Open the compilated folder

Select and download CoppisAdditions_3.0.zip

Extract the files.

Put CoppisAddtions folder in the Mods folder on the server.

Start the server and enjoy.

Didnt tried it by myself,

(until now)

but i think you can only make a backup of the Sector before you protect it, so you can reset the sector to the state before you protect it make your changes and then apply the Protection again.

Or as a other idea, build the Area on 2 Sectors, one half you protect and the other half not. So you could combine both benefits

For some reason adding a Prefab with -

example:

xcostum_Dark_Mausoleum32(by_LuckyStar)a13_v1

xvanilla_graveyard_sm

The Prender command states cannot load prefab.

No matter how input the information I still get the stated.

Any info on the matter?

Thanks.

(Nevermind got it figured out)

Some reason they were not uploaded correctly into server Prefabs folder.

• 3 weeks later...

To make it easier, type lp in the console to list all of the players to find their names and/or entity id's.

1. id = 171, schwanz9000, pos=(1000, 67, 1000), ...

Format: sps <name/entity id> <status> <value>

• <name/entity id> = schwanz9000 or 171
  • <status> = pkill or zkill
  • <value> = number of kills. Cannot be zero.

sps 171 pkill 1

setplayerstatus schwanz9000 zkill 40

hey Coppi, is there a way to maintain block properties against rain when importing with pblock/prender? Seems any prefab that is imported with prender or any block that is added with pblock loses its property against rain. I have to either replace all the roof blocks manually or upgrade them to the next stage for it to work against rain.

To make it easier, type lp in the console to list all of the players to find their names and/or entity id's.

1. id = 171, schwanz9000, pos=(1000, 67, 1000), ...

Format: sps <name/entity id> <status> <value>

• <name/entity id> = schwanz9000 or 171
  • <status> = pkill or zkill
  • <value> = number of kills. Cannot be zero.

sps 171 pkill 1

setplayerstatus schwanz9000 zkill 40

there only pkill or zkill?

and is there command for deaths ?

there only pkill or zkill?

and is there command for deaths ?

Death and Score are mentioned in the code, but they don't have a hook to do anything. Even if they did, you can't zero them out which is the only reason to have them in the first place IMO. Well, you could with a quick code edit. :)

if (value <= 0) [color="#FF0000"]Would have to change this to just less than.[/color]
               {
                   SdtdConsole.Instance.Output("invalid value");
                   return;
               }
               if (status != "zkill" && status != "pkill" && status != "[color="#FF0000"]death[/color]" && [color="#FF0000"]status[/color] != "score")
               {
                   SdtdConsole.Instance.Output("invalid status type.");
                   return;
               }

if (status == "pkill")
               {
                   int val = value - p1.KilledPlayers;
                   GameManager.Instance.AddScoreServer(p1.entityId, 0, val, p1.TeamNumber, 2);
               }

if (status == "zkill")
               {
                   int val = value - p1.KilledZombies;
                   GameManager.Instance.AddScoreServer(p1.entityId, val, 0, p1.TeamNumber, 2);
               }

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Coppi,

Can you please enhance the "owner" command to also include land claims and player vending machines? I have tested land claims and it just says "Playername or entity id not found". I have not tested player vending machines, but just assumed it doesn't work.

Thank you

Hi Coppi,

Can you please enhance the "owner" command to also include land claims and player vending machines? I have tested land claims and it just says "Playername or entity id not found". I have not tested player vending machines, but just assumed it doesn't work.

Thank you

Vending Machines is fairly simple to add (it's the only TileEntityType that would be logical to add to the command), but land claims would require a lot more work because they are not lockable containers, there's no function to change the owner so instead it would be a case of removing the claim and readding a claim with the new owner (from what I can work out anyway).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey coppi, I use Prender because it works with server manager commands but it doesn't seem to carry over some of the block properties... Specifically, I made a steel block that includes the no stick so blocks can't be placed on top, but when brought in via Prender the no stick properties don't work. They do when I use hals bbb ip, but unfortunately I can't use that method for my application.

I'v noticed that Makeowner and Unlockall can fail sometimes on large servers. This is due to chunks being busy when you run the command. You can add a check to make sure the chunk is not busy to keep this from happening.

foreach (Chunk c in clist)                    {
                       if (!c.InProgressCopying && !c.InProgressDecorating && !c.InProgressNetworking && !c.InProgressLighting && !c.InProgressRegeneration && !c.InProgressSaving && !c.InProgressUnloading && c.IsInitialized && !c.IsLocked)
                       {

Hey coppi, I use Prender because it works with server manager commands but it doesn't seem to carry over some of the block properties... Specifically, I made a steel block that includes the no stick so blocks can't be placed on top, but when brought in via Prender the no stick properties don't work. They do when I use hals bbb ip, but unfortunately I can't use that method for my application.

I also mentioned a similar issue where using prender to bring in prefabs makes it lose block properties like preventing rain. Any prefab that is rendered has its roof leak (so to speak) until you manually destroy and replace all the roof blocks with the same block again. As you also mentioned using BBB IP works just fine. Hoping its something easy to fix.

If I may make one suggestion:

Could you look into making the download link a little more straight-forward?

A fear a lot of people would be lost on how to actually get this. It'd be handy if you could just click a download link and instantly get the latest coppi zip. Would be even better if you had one that came prepackaged with Allocs to make it even easier but I understand if thats going a bit far.

Ok I am running BigC's server setup along with Allocs and SlaanHatten installed. I just installed this mod and when loading now it says object reference not set to an instance of an object . I installed it to BigC's 7dtd server mods folder . My regular steam server folder doesn't have a mods folder.

Ok I am running BigC's server setup along with Allocs and SlaanHatten installed. I just installed this mod and when loading now it says object reference not set to an instance of an object . I installed it to BigC's 7dtd server mods folder . My regular steam server folder doesn't have a mods folder.

Ok got rid of the error now to figure out how to use this coppi mod.

Vending Machines is fairly simple to add (it's the only TileEntityType that would be logical to add to the command), but land claims would require a lot more work because they are not lockable containers, there's no function to change the owner so instead it would be a case of removing the claim and readding a claim with the new owner (from what I can work out anyway).

Hey dude,

You can also do rlp <steam64ID> But bare in mind that this will remove all of the players claims from the map. Yet still useful on many occasion for players with few or just 1 claim.

Do you use CBSM? there's also the grab LCB function which you can make available. admins can then grab any block players can grab their own. if you dont want players having this function. just set it at a stupid amount of Zcoins that can only be achieved by admin adding them.

Hope this helps Ari

Archived