Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

Thank you for all your hard work on this everyone, I've literally just gotten all this installed today after only yesterday starting to really dink around with a server.

Absolute fun!

Just wanted to throw this in, not sure if you just got unlucky on placement or something kimila but I'm not having stability issues.

But again, thank you for your work on Coppi, been absolute fun toying with so far.

20160913060559_1.thumb.jpg.3f16e03cb44c3cd9e382cca7109200d6.jpg

Hey Guys, Where is the link to down load Coppi's Additions. It is not in the first post, only source code and ver2.3. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I found it, its in the compilated. Cool.

Also, when did ver2.7 drop?

Its only a minor bugfix on the flying detection. Its in the release notes in the download.

Regarding the 'unlockall' command. It unlocks everything close to your position, for admins or for everyone?

For how long? Do I need to lock everything again or are they just open to admins?

I mean, if I want to check a chest for a certain suspicous player...can I use unlockall and check that chest and

have it locked again? How does it work? *confused*

Regarding the 'unlockall' command. It unlocks everything close to your position, for admins or for everyone?

For how long? Do I need to lock everything again or are they just open to admins?

I mean, if I want to check a chest for a certain suspicous player...can I use unlockall and check that chest and

have it locked again? How does it work? *confused*

It adds YOU as a individual user to the owner list of all secure loot containers permanently. So not everyone or all admins. Just the user (you) that issued the unlockall command.

It adds YOU as a individual user to the owner list of all secure loot containers permanently. So not everyone or all admins. Just the user (you) that issued the unlockall command.

We were two admins close to the boxes when I tried the command, and it unlocked doors and chests for us both (not just me). If not all admins then, I guess there is a proximity thing when activating the command? Also, is the range of unlocking set to that area or chunk only since other chests elsewhere on the map were still locked?

I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have all of the files updated. And it still stays Unknown Command for every command

Are the mods in the right place? You should have a Mods folder in the main folder of your 7 days server and inside it should be more folders but no more Mods folders.

Are the mods in the right place? You should have a Mods folder in the main folder of your 7 days server and inside it should be more folders but no more Mods folders.

Yes, I have a mods folder in the main folder. And I also have more folders inside related to coppi and alloc

Yes, I have a mods folder in the main folder. And I also have more folders inside related to coppi and alloc

Its inside your Dedicated Server folder though, right? You have to be using a server instance. Are you using a hosted server or are you using the 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server Tool? You need one of those.

***** IN ENGLISH BELOW *****

Hola danilocoppi y a los demas.

En la version 15 del juego, ya tenemos trackers, y estos estan protegidos contra zombis y jugadores, evitando asi que estos puedan romper nada de esa zona.

Mi "problema" es que al cargar un prefabricado, lo quiero proteger contra la rotura y que nadie pueda construir. Existe esa posibilidad?

******* IN ENGLISH ******

Hello danilocoppi and others.

In the 15 version of the game, we have trackers, and they are protected against zombies and players, avoiding so they can break anything in that area.

My "problem" is that when you load a prefab, I want to protect against breakage and no one can build. There is that possibility?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey it's very cute of you to basically copy what you saw in my videos and my server months before this topic and pass it off as your own original ideas and get credit for being so clever.

All these features and a dozen others you dont have were on my server way back in April 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFyHpC71RRU

https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/5/364040166676766632/?tscn=1461944646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qUCqczYpHM

Not that I care too much it's just funny not to even see footnote of where you got it from.

Least you could have done is add on steam and talk about it perhaps we could have combined projects or something who knows but being so shady as to not even contact/credit and *miraciously* coming out with the same features posted in my videos months before your post.... Suspicious much?.

Hey it's very cute of you to basically copy what you saw in my videos and my server months before this topic and pass it off as your own original ideas and get credit for being so clever.

All these features and a dozen others you dont have were on my server way back in April 2016.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/5/364040166676766632/?tscn=1461944646

Not that I care too much it's just funny not to even see footnote of where you got it from.

Least you could have done is add on steam and talk about it perhaps we could have combined projects or something who knows but being so shady as to not even contact/credit and *miraciously* coming out with the same features posted in my videos months before your post.... Suspicious much?.

Googled/searched now over 30 Hours for mods of this topic, see yours the first time.

And hey believe it or not the idea of Copy and Paste is older than you

Arent you the guy i contacted months ago about running this on my server and you were looking to charge me. Walked away and never looked back.

Arent you the guy i contacted months ago about running this on my server and you were looking to charge me. Walked away and never looked back.

No we never agreed to anything at all I told you I didn't have the time to upgrade it to newest version of 7 Days and I didn't and that was the end of it. You didnt "never look back" that would imply you got something didn't like and walked away finding something better which is a blatent lie. You only ASKED about it and I said ain't got time to do that so no then we didn't speak again. No point bsing.

Sorry if you really think that I copied "your ideas".

Because I'm simply considering the requests found in the forum.

To your knowledge the beginning of my MOD came long before that your little video.

This thread was created after, but ir not means that started after....

For your concern, there are some guys that know when I started with copy and paste because I talked with, it was around December 2015

probably long before you even think about it.

And someone that starts a mod around april 2016 and until now does not release anything means that or you give up it or dont care about it.

Sorry if you really think that I copied "your ideas".

Because I'm simply considering the requests found in the forum.

To your knowledge the beginning of my MOD came long before that your little video.

This thread was created after, but ir not means that started after....

For your concern, there are some guys that know when I started with copy and paste because I talked with, it was around December 2015

probably long before you even think about it.

And someone that starts a mod around april 2016 and until now does not release anything means that or you give up it or dont care about it.

Gave up huh? I guess thats why my server is still running with all said commands and features on it.

Not to mention the huge plethora of commands you havent even *begun* to try (have to say try due to how shoddy your implementations are by comparison smh) copy yet.

Archived