Coppi MOD - New features

danilocoppi

Hey Coppi!

Very nice and useful mod! Im happy to build now more and more :)

I got a request if possible. Can you make a new option to build circles as well? Like cblock p1 to cblock p2 (as radius) blockname?

Would be nice to build some bigger buildings with roundet constructions.

tx Mira

• 5 weeks later...
Sadness. Coppi Mod is not working on my server with the latest Experimental patch. :( any ideas how I can get it working again? All the files are in the right folders etc.

Not sure if coppi will be updating this, and there are a few bits that need updating to work correctly.

what features are you after? I've just finished the undo for my prefab import/export on my api mod, will be adding some of the other coppi mod commands (redone my own way) to my mod over the next couple of weeks

Not sure if coppi will be updating this, and there are a few bits that need updating to work correctly.

what features are you after? I've just finished the undo for my prefab import/export on my api mod, will be adding some of the other coppi mod commands (redone my own way) to my mod over the next couple of weeks

He does have an a16 version, take a look on his msdrive share (https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkVY2tzB9dkMhq1paa_Wmp_h8rY62g), the filename is CoppisAdditions(a16)_3.1.rar

Interestingly some functions work well, and others drive the server crazy.

If I use the pblock function, there is no more gravity on the server, and when I reboot it usually drops everything built from that moment on.

I have installed the supposed version 3.1 (a16) but on review it still indicates it is version 3.0 and with exactly the same errors.

I hope Coppi does not abandon us because this mod is very useful.

He does have an a16 version, take a look on his msdrive share (https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkVY2tzB9dkMhq1paa_Wmp_h8rY62g), the filename is CoppisAdditions(a16)_3.1.rar

ok cool. Nobody I spoke with had heard from him so wasn't sure if he had moved on the other games etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly some functions work well, and others drive the server crazy.

If I use the pblock function, there is no more gravity on the server, and when I reboot it usually drops everything built from that moment on.

I have installed the supposed version 3.1 (a16) but on review it still indicates it is version 3.0 and with exactly the same errors.

I hope Coppi does not abandon us because this mod is very useful.

The issue is coppis disabled physics, then at the end turns it back on (or tries to) but it appears to not work anymore. I took the physics toggle out of my version and had no issues after that.

Also from testing the stability isn't set correctly in coppis 3.0 version so things won't hold after an insert

I would pay 50€ if someone can make the block edit commands working for a16 already.

EDIT: Idecided to give the creator of this mod this money instead since enough commands were working to fix my isse and I think it would be unfair if someone else would get it.

For those wanting to fix themselves a hint: there is a change nescesary for setting the stability after changing/replacing/removing/importing blocks.

Used to be done by method BlockPlacedAt of StabilityInitializer object but in a16 it should be BlockPlacedAt of object StabilityCalculator ^^

And take away the physics messing as Stompy noted.

Cheers

-edit- for removed blocks its BlockRemovedAt oc :)

Hey again.

pexport is ok, but it will not export a cellar under ground.

pblock not working.

Just some info.

EntityPlayer.position.y is never a value that is below ground now, so you can't clip under an use your position with this method. The export function in my mod uses an alternative method to get player underground y pos.

pblock will be broken because it create an in memory prefab which is missing something required in a setting. it's the same reason the undo isnt working.

I'll have a bit of a look to see what it needs for the in memory prefab to work.

prender working again for me:

Replaced:

StabilityInitializer stabInit = new StabilityInitializer(GameManager.Instance.World);

with

StabilityCalculator stabCalc = new StabilityCalculator();

stabCalc.Init(GameManager.Instance.World);

BlockValue bv = GameManager.Instance.World.GetBlock(x + j, y + m, z + k);

stabInit.BlockPlacedAt(x + j, y + m, z + k, bv);

with

Vector3i _position = new Vector3i(x + j, y + m, z + k);

stabCalc.BlockPlacedAt(_position, false);

and added (after the stability loop has finished):

stabCalc.Cleanup();

stabCalc = null;

Cheers

Hey again.

pexport is ok, but it will not export a cellar under ground.

pblock not working.

Just some info.

Did you provide the "depth" parameter while doing the prender of the pexport?

That is nescesary to get the underground parts.

Cheers

Where do we find this file to update these changes?

prender working again for me:

Replaced:

StabilityInitializer stabInit = new StabilityInitializer(GameManager.Instance.World);

with

StabilityCalculator stabCalc = new StabilityCalculator();

stabCalc.Init(GameManager.Instance.World);

BlockValue bv = GameManager.Instance.World.GetBlock(x + j, y + m, z + k);

stabInit.BlockPlacedAt(x + j, y + m, z + k, bv);

with

Vector3i _position = new Vector3i(x + j, y + m, z + k);

stabCalc.BlockPlacedAt(_position, false);

and added (after the stability loop has finished):

stabCalc.Cleanup();

stabCalc = null;

Cheers

Where is the file located that needs these changes? Thanks ;-)

Archived