Current high demand Pimp Dreams (Constant W.I.P)

Kage

So is there cars or trucks in 7 days to die if so will it be on ps4

It will happen when one of the following things occur.

• Consoles get better hardware where it matters, instead of where it doesn't. (most recent update was just GPU.)
  • The Unity Engine gets optimized on the console platform better, so that it requires fewer resources.

You have to understand, that the main reason the console is missing the stuff the PC has is because it does not have the hardware to support it. This is covered in great detail in the Console General Discussion forum sticky thread.

Finally, no one will be able to tell you when something is going to happen. Unless that is, It's already been announced in the Announcements Forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere but would be really cool if we could get a lock picking skill so we can unlock doors and safes instead of having to make a ton of noise breaking into them.

best idea, except for RNG gimped finding lockpicking kits.

How about trying Proximity Chat?

I am wondering who would find It Interesting If the Fun Pimps were to Implement Proximity chat by adding usable radios and Walkie-Talkies the can use the already existing Rechargeable batteries for when players are far from each other and cannot hear each other.

Edited by RollerDerbyEC2014
too tired to think smart lol/ (see edit history)

How about a riding mower?

How about a riding mower to clear up dead zombies, small trash, and clear grass? Could add a hopper attachment to collect loot or transport stuff in. Make for an easy way to clean up after a horde or prepping an area, plus it'd be cool to just be able to ride around on something else and a fun way to kill "crawlers".

Update to scrap

Be nice to see the scrap slot get more squares also when you scrap an item you get different materials (example steel arrows scrap you get feathers metal wood) other thing would be cool a wagon for the mini bike something to give us more space

• 1 month later...

Parallel circuits

As it is, it's somewhat of a hassle to do all the wiring when you have multiple power sources to meet your requirements. Especially with the electricity bug that makes everyone lag when the power demand is greater than the supply from a solar bank. You end up having things on different circuits when in reality you could put things in parallel / series / combination. I think it would be cool to have something like a "parallel circuit panel" that has, for instance, two inputs that you could use for solar panels OR generators. Maybe voltage converters or something like that too if you wanted to put both solar panels and generators in parallel.

Or just make something like battery banks, relays etc able to have multiple inputs.

Edited by decadence (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Without a doubt the main character in 7 days to die is the biggest whinger and complainer I have ever heard in any game, ever. The constant moaning and whining has put me off this title. I doubt anything will be done to change it, but I'm leaving this here as a suggestion from someone who doesn't need someone complaining constantly in your ear as you play a game. :miserable:

This is an individual who is battling and surviving hoards of zombies, and yet a little missplaced jump less than a foot high produces the verbal response of someone being punched in the face by Tyson. Don't get me started on the constant hunger and thirst complaints, is my character hungry? or being being physically tortured ever 30 seconds? I actually really like this game, but the relentless maoning and whining has become too much for me to enjoy the many good parts this game offers.

• 4 weeks later...

More spider zombies. I want to see a: jumping spider zombie that can jump 10 blocks and takes half the fall damage. A spitting spider zombie that spits a vomit that does a status effect like stun, hp damage, and attracts other zombies to attack you. A spider zombie that can climb upside down ceilings and pounces on you from very high up.

Also infested zombies that vomit bees. We need more range attack zombies and weird zombies, and less bullet sponge zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see fire have a more static effect on zombies. If a player attacks a zombie with the torch and lights them on fire, then I would like to see other zombies light on fire when they come into contact with ones that are already ignited. Oh, and a Michael Jackson Thriller outfit that prevents zombies from attacking you would be pretty cool too, as an end-game quest reward of some sort. Zombies could still follow you, but wont attack you as long as you have all the pieces of the outfit on.

Edited by Jaymunnie (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
I would like to see fire have a more static effect on zombies. If a player attacks a zombie with the torch and lights them on fire, then I would like to see other zombies light on fire when they come into contact with ones that are already ignited. Oh, and a Michael Jackson Thriller outfit that prevents zombies from attacking you would be pretty cool too, as an end-game quest reward of some sort. Zombies could still follow you, but wont attack you as long as you have all the pieces of the outfit on.

The thriller outfit would be great for pvp on maps. If you find a cassette tape you can activate the thriller condition that would allow you to charge a person's base with 10 times the horde size. you then attack the defenses at your leisure while the zombies distract the players.

Rail system

- Tracks: 2 forged Steel + 30 wood + 12 nails per => (workbench) ;

- Minecart Wheel (part): 160 Iron => forge + anvil

- Minecarts: 4 Wheels + 20 forged Iron + 16 springs + 12 mech parts => workbench

* does not move by itself, only with gravity;

- Hand-pump Minecarts: Minecart + 2 handlebars => workbench

* Used as a low tier cart which uses player stamina as fuel to move. Slow and cant hook other carts.

Oh yes, knew I wouldn't be the only one who would think it would be great to lay track, great in tunnels

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sorry if these items/ideas were already suggested in the previous 10 pages. I scanned them and didn't see them so here goes:

1- Construction Materials - Sandbags - Craftable with sand and cloth and a high probability of finding at army camps.

2- Weapons - Flare gun - Ammo crafted with Cloth make a Parachute flare lighting areas at night for a short duration. Also can light zombies on fire.

3- Defensive weapons - Heavy Machine Gun turret - Crafted with 2 AK-47s - Eats ammo like the SMG turret but puts out twin 7.62 destruction.

4- Resources - Fruit Trees- Harvestable Fruit from trees that remain for several harvests before dying and needing to be cut down and replaced.

Better tree-house building. I just tried and even building carefully, everything came crashing down. Please make it viable!

In the same vein, being able to repair trees with a high wood cost would help alot. I always mod the xml to do this because I like to be able to make treehouses I can repair if attacked.

Personally I think this game is too easy right now so I thought about the horde night. It would be nice to have the 7 day horde as normal. then an 8th day horde which contains say just dogs vultures and bears. Then a 9th day horde which is everything but feral. Obviously keeping it’s so each 7 days they get harder. If there is a way to do this via changing game files, please can someone tell me which file and a general idea how to do it. Thanks

3- Defensive weapons - Heavy Machine Gun turret - Crafted with 2 AK-47s - Eats ammo like the SMG turret but puts out twin 7.62 destruction.

4- Resources - Fruit Trees- Harvestable Fruit from trees that remain for several harvests before dying and needing to be cut down and replaced.

^this + railway system