Khaine's A21 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

3 hours ago, wolverine576 said:

Can ya remove the nests and trash blowing up when we loot them? 

Probably? I dont know why though. Most players want that

1 hour ago, gwensparkle said:

Thanks for the POI name popup remover and the poi/biome tracker.    I've been on servers that have mods, but I've never used them myself for single player. Is there a link I can go to that explains what to do with what I download?

I think there's a good video on youtube for it

Thanks.  I found the video "7 Days to Die - How to Install Modlets Easy".   Recognize your voice from Neebs gaming!  

I'll second the mod to stop the nests and trash exploding.  I do break them afterwards, but the exploding is very non-immersive!

19 hours ago, bigt1315 said:

Sorry if this has been asked but is there a way to just remove the skulls but keep the pop up for the POI name and everything else? Just don't like knowing how tough something is but enjoy knowing the name of the location.

15 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Yes but the two I made were much easier to do

I think it's almost as easy, at least for the top right one.

I also like having the POI name but not the skulls. I just did a remove xpath for windowLocation, then an append with a modified version without the grid. Took a minute and seems to work. I didn't look at the pop up since I don't want that at all.

I'll grab the updates, but surprising, the old mods are still working.

I did have to fiddle with another mod,  as you won't do the really really big backpack/storage.  😛

(steadmans old backpack size worked ok, but not the storage. seems the ID numbers changed.  bah.  11,13 for the major storage boxes/safes and it's good)

heh.

(even with a backpack that large, I STILL fill it up!)

lol.

5 hours ago, Greymantle said:

Can you add visual numbers on the toolbar slots, please? Would make it a lot easier to access them, being 15 of them.

I'll look into it. I remember I did try before and the numbers just kinda faded into the toolbar. I'm bad with UI.

5 hours ago, gwensparkle said:

Thanks.  I found the video "7 Days to Die - How to Install Modlets Easy".   Recognize your voice from Neebs gaming!  

I'll second the mod to stop the nests and trash exploding.  I do break them afterwards, but the exploding is very non-immersive!

I'll look into it

4 hours ago, DanielHazmat said:

Hi , can you make and this ?
A20_ServerSideVehicles

Not my mod, so no.

3 hours ago, seven said:

I think it's almost as easy, at least for the top right one.

I also like having the POI name but not the skulls. I just did a remove xpath for windowLocation, then an append with a modified version without the grid. Took a minute and seems to work. I didn't look at the pop up since I don't want that at all.

I think you can just remove the skulls in windows.xml

1 hour ago, canadianbluebeer said:

I'll grab the updates, but surprising, the old mods are still working.

I did have to fiddle with another mod,  as you won't do the really really big backpack/storage.  😛

(steadmans old backpack size worked ok, but not the storage. seems the ID numbers changed.  bah.  11,13 for the major storage boxes/safes and it's good)

heh.

(even with a backpack that large, I STILL fill it up!)

lol.

Yeah, some just worked but needed their modinfo.xml updating for the new standard.

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

I think you can just remove the skulls in windows.xml

Oops, yeah, I meant to include that but had trouble multi-quoting. It's just a simple change to XUi\windows.xml to remove the skulls but keep the POI name.

22 minutes ago, Darkest Night said:

If you look at his original post,  If the link is not working, that mod is not fixed for 21 yet.

I think the part that caused confusion is where he said 

"This is all the modlets that will work on A21. Basically it's all my A18/A19/A20 ones updated and adjusted as required."

To me that reads as saying "if listed, then available and working". You're saying that it means "once link is live, modlet is live".

Gotcha, simple enough difference in understanding. 

1 hour ago, Cypherdiaz said:

Your wandering horde frequency mod, there's no link in the list. I mean I see the mod listed there but nada for a link. Didn't know if this was cause it was still being worked on or just missed. Figured I'd alert ya either way

That one is VERY broken and gonna take time.

Anything without a link is not done yet. I left them up here to remind me to get them working because i'm stupid. ;)

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

That one is VERY broken and gonna take time.

Anything without a link is not done yet. I left them up here to remind me to get them working because i'm stupid. ;)

Thanks much for the clarity!

Well then I will eagerly await its fixing.

Personally, i hate Horde nights, its too predictable and..weird. I prefer to always play hard difficulty with your dangerous cities and massive random wandering hordes.