Tfp will be on TwitchCon 2022 - your thoughts

Matt115

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

They will be at twitch con to show off twitch integration....🤷‍♂️...😅

Damnit, Laz, that's not what we want to hear. What about the newsstands? the zombie with BOTH shoes missing? or the skeletons? SHOW US THE GODDAMN SKELETONS, LAZ!

/s

8 hours ago, Laz Man said:

They will be at twitch con to show off twitch integration....🤷‍♂️...😅

😭 😭

7 hours ago, Syphon583 said:

Damnit, Laz, that's not what we want to hear. What about the newsstands? the zombie with BOTH shoes missing? or the skeletons? SHOW US THE GODDAMN SKELETONS, LAZ!

/s

YES WE NEED SKELETONS ARRR

7 hours ago, Laz Man said:

You forgot about the bandits with only one shoulder pad...😆

ONE SHOULDER??? NOOO 😭

7 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Plenty of skeletons in the joke mod...🤣

0.0 I have strange feelings about that

7 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Plane tickets from Houston - $500

Hotel stay in San Diego - $500

Daily ticket - $129

...plus food and whatever.  Now, if the pimps wanted to pay my way... 😃

You just need to win 1st place in the cosplay contest and your good! 😂

The first thing I thought when I saw the announcement... Is that Prime cosplaying as big bertha?

Then I got a bit more serious. I imagine, sadly, The Pimps will be very tightlipped about what's coming until then, making the drops they announce once there all the more impactful. I have a strong suspicion they're going to drop the big one, though, as I can see no better time/stage to announce it- I'm placing my bet that it will be made official: Bandits are in for A21... I expect there will be some lesser anticipated/known-about reveals also.. My other prediction is it wont be long after, we start to see some Dev diaries dropping.

.. In my head, it plays out like this, until then we'll be getting our pittance of crumbs once a week. We'll feast on the reveals for TwitchCon.. and after that we'll get like 6 Dev streams stretched out to the end of the year which will be the targeted release of experimental .. which gets pushed back to early Feb.

.. We'll see if my future-reading crystal ball was a scam or not- it never gets the lottery numbers right.

34 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

My thoughts? Promotion of the game. Completly normal phenomenon.

If the twitch integration doesn´t take up working time that could be used otherwise, for finishing the game, i see absolutly no problem.

Where do you think they get the money to actually make the game? :suspicious:

By hiding in their basement and nobody knowing of the game, of course! :heh:

1 hour ago, Mister Forgash said:

We'll see if my future-reading crystal ball was a scam or not- it never gets the lottery numbers right.

Yep! I can't do any better than what you're predicting...so I'll RNG with it. Would be nice if even some of your reveal predictions prove to be true though.  Except the February of next year part. Please, no...🤗

12 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

WTF is twitch?

Heh, learn something new everyday. I went to look for a, ahem, suitable dictionary entry as I've always thought it's a derogatory akin to spastic-derived* words. You know, neurological damage and such. Appears it's not. Doesn't much improve my view of things, but hey, at least I learned something. Or unlearned?

*expecting the autofilter to keep me out of trouble, but this post might not make a whole lot of sense if so... :)

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Letting people at the con play A21 first?!?! What about all the rest of us? I've been cosplaying the naked zombie guy since 2013. Where's my free graphics card?

Only after you burn yourself up with a tank of gas... only THEN the costume will be complete, and you'll get the graphics card. :heh:

30 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Heh, learn something new everyday. I went to look for a, ahem, suitable dictionary entry as I've always thought it's a derogatory akin to spastic-derived* words. You know, neurological damage and such. Appears it's not. Doesn't much improve my view of things, but hey, at least I learned something. Or unlearned?

*expecting the autofilter to keep me out of trouble, but this post might not make a whole lot of sense if so... :)

I googled twitch definition and got what I thought twitch meant but I knew it couldn't mean that. So then I typed twitch and got an interactive TV service. Yeah, I learned something new today.