4555.6 hours

ElCabong

1 minute ago, Maharin said:

6455.7 hours here.  The only games I've had more hours in have been MMORPGs.

And that's not fair Joe, this also your "job".  :p

ssssshhhhhh :) there are others who have way more than me. but on side note, when the testing team was startedd couple years back, i started with about 400+ hrs

4,101 hours here. Once my computer's CPU fan replacement gets here I'll continue to rack up those numbers. I've been dealing with 7D2D withdrawal for nearly a month now. Lol

Update: Part arrived broken. Replacements won't be in stock for at least three weeks. Wonderful.

Edit: They arrived early! I'm back in business! :D

Edited by MechanicalLens
Status update (see edit history)

Im on the verge of passing 2k hours in a little more than one year. And this is single player at 99% of the time. I barely touch my console anymore. The only other game in my life on which i stacked so much time is WoW but i only played for 2 years. And the upcoming A20 will not help my case.

But when you still have fun after so much time, why stop? Just keep going 😉

Edited by Kyonshi (see edit history)

I'm at 2022.4 hrs counted. That's not including the time spent on console. Also, there's the time spent playing it with the EAC off, not sure if that's counted, as with A16 you had to break the anti-cheat to increase your backpack size. I'd wager I'm somewhere around 2500 total. Love the game even if I prefer to run a lot of mods.

5 hours ago, KingSlayerGM said:

What the actual @%$#

Unholy... You must have had Your game minimized and forgot to unplug the PC from power after all those years... 13 k hours how is that even possible...

18 minutes ago, TWORDY said:

Unholy... You must have had Your game minimized and forgot to unplug the PC from power after all those years... 13 k hours how is that even possible...

hmm... like i said there are other testers with far more than me..

ave 40 hrs per week x 52 wks = 2080 hrs per year, 2014-2021 = 7 yrs bring up to 14,560 hrs  sometimes i do more per week and sometimes less.

as someone pointed out earlier... my time here was unfair because of testing. :)

On 5/30/2021 at 2:07 PM, MechanicalLens said:

4,101 hours here. Once my computer's CPU fan replacement gets here I'll continue to rack up those numbers. I've been dealing with 7D2D withdrawal for nearly a month now. Lol

Update: Part arrived broken. Replacements won't be in stock for at least three weeks. Wonderful.

Edit: They arrived early! I'm back in business! :D

try going through a year and a half worth of 7days withdrawals due to loss of eye sight