There are hidden Z's you must kill for the quest that aren't showing up on the radar

ElCabong

The limited range of the radar should be addressed. You should be able to adjust the range so you're not overwhelmed with targets. There is nothing more frustrating than to have a mission that you can't complete because you've cleared out every Z in the POI except for one that is not showing up on your radar and you've covered the area several times and are dealing with Z's that wander in from the background.

2 hours ago, ElCabong said:

The limited range of the radar should be addressed. You should be able to adjust the range so you're not overwhelmed with targets. There is nothing more frustrating than to have a mission that you can't complete because you've cleared out every Z in the POI except for one that is not showing up on your radar and you've covered the area several times and are dealing with Z's that wander in from the background.

Z's that wander in do not cause you to not complete the mission. If you've "covered the area several times" and still miss Z's then it's pretty obvious you are NOT covering the area...

59 minutes ago, JCrook1028 said:

Z's that wander in do not cause you to not complete the mission. If you've "covered the area several times" and still miss Z's then it's pretty obvious you are NOT covering the area...

Wherever the hell it is I can't find it and the radar isn't helping  me to find it. It was one of those small three business poi's. If I could adjust the radar so that it could find where the hell it was increase the range or whatever I'd know where to look. something this small I should have been able to find it but I didn't. It's the reason I don't do the tier 5 quests because there's always something left over and I don't know where the hell it is. I don't have a crystal ball and I have spent an hour on a tier 2 quest.much more than an hour sometimes on the tier five quests.

Realistically, they should just get rid of the radar.  I have had cases where I missed an area while clearing out the POI.  At that point, I would just backtrack and look at any side routes I missed.

Knock down doors, look for underground or roof access points.  Hell get on the roof and see if there is an attic area that you may have missed.

Everytime they introduce a radar, players want to play the radar instead of the world. This was true when they had the minimap and radar blips and now we are back to it again quests.  I agree that the radar blips should just be done away with and people should interact with the world in order to finish the quest. Maybe you actually fail a quest at times. I know that nobody likes to fail a quest but if the helpers are adjusted to guarantee success every time then it isn't much of a quest.

"Dang it! I couldn't find them all. I failed."

They should remove the blips and add a timer. Now THAT'S a quest...

11 hours ago, ElCabong said:

i had that exact same issue with a quest i did thought it was bug, could have just missed it

I think that the radar is just fine the way it is for those who need to make use of it.  I just have a habit of ignoring the fact that its there.  The only time I pay attention

to it is when I'm looking for the Quest Loot esp. in larger POIs.  

Sometimes it could just be a bird chillin' on the roof... and I found that out the hard way, when I almost demolished the entire POI busting through doors, walls and ceilings searching for that zed ninja and then decided to go on the roof and start digging down just to get jumped on by a couple of birds.

spacer.png

Archived