Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

14 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

Ohh. Ya so many times I have played the game with different mods but I mostly see the same set of POIs getting replicated across biomes most of the times. Lets see if I get lucky and find any train stations in future. 

😀 Thanks.

eventually tho i have some stuff planned in the future for trains to 

Nice to know that. Hope, in future I learn or there can be a way to stop the POI replication from happening. You guys are taking so much efforts and doing this great work. Rather than exploring these POIs and locations, we keep on visiting and clearing the same old POIs. I am sure even after playing this game for a long time now, I haven't even seen 20 percent of your POIs on the MAP and thats a shame. LOL.

15 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

Nice to know that. Hope, in future I learn or there can be a way to stop the POI replication from happening. You guys are taking so much efforts and doing this great work. Rather than exploring these POIs and locations, we keep on visiting and clearing the same old POIs. I am sure even after playing this game for a long time now, I haven't even seen 20 percent of your POIs on the MAP and thats a shame. LOL.

Unfort we have no control over this as rng selects what is spawned. 

Hopefully in the future we get a unique tag or something that fixes this.

Different map seeds create different results. 

Advaced settings allows you to play around a bit more also  

What size world you try.

Don't have file custom POIs for KingGen, all compo pack already in AppData 7DtD mods but went normal vanilla POI no custom POIs on KingGen, I guess not work on A20.
I was tried few custom POIs folder put in normal 7DtD POIs folder then created file custom POI & map generator on KingGen worked now have custom POI but don't need Parts & Tiles folder because won't generator on KingGen only normal 7DtD map generator, much better than bored vanilla POIs lol 🤘.
Compo Pack many separated POIs folders not all in 1 just pick any custom POIs into 7DtD POIs folder.

spacer.png

I started loaded new games boom! worked have custom POIs from KingGen. Zombies spawned worked.

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Wolves Hero said:

Don't have file custom POIs for KingGen, all compo pack already in AppData 7DtD mods but went normal vanilla POI no custom POIs on KingGen, I guess not work on A20.
I was tried few custom POIs folder put in normal 7DtD POIs folder then created file custom POI & map generator on KingGen worked now have custom POI but don't need Parts & Tiles folder because won't generator on KingGen only normal 7DtD map generator, much better than bored vanilla POIs lol 🤘.
Compo Pack many separated POIs folders not all in 1 just pick any custom POIs into 7DtD POIs folder.

spacer.png

I started loaded new games boom! worked have custom POIs from KingGen. Zombies spawned worked.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can see many issues even in the pics you showed. 

The 2 pois you have are high end pois so that close together yeh good luck. 

Secondly some pois rely on parts to work.

Thirdly kinggen hasn't been updated to a20 and no support given and you will run into issues that you havent shown or havent come across.  

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

I can see many issues even in the pics you showed. 

The 2 pois you have are high end pois so that close together yeh good luck. 

Secondly some pois rely on parts to work.

Thirdly kinggen hasn't been updated to a20 and no support given.  

Yeah shame KingGen haven't updated some still worked on A20, but issued some roads always blocked by random large custom POIs spawn can't avoid.
Can't see any issue on pic. 
Just waiting new mod Teragon map generator with compo pack.

2 minutes ago, Wolves Hero said:

Yeah shame KingGen haven't updated some still worked on A20, but issued some roads always blocked by random large custom POIs spawn can't avoid.
Can't see any issue on pic. 
Just waiting new mod Teragon map generator with compo pack.

yeh if kinggen had updated to a20 there would a been a list. But unfort the dev rl became busy and all the best for him. teragon will be a beast, when it is out. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, MandyCMoore said:

Running into a strange issue. On SP & local MP, CP works fine, but on our server the POIs are disappearing. Any thoughts on what may be causing this? Thanks!

Everyone have the prefabs serverside and clientside.

Where have you placed the prefabs on the server. 

Welcome to join the cp discord as it be easier to assist as well.