Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

15 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Everyone have the prefabs serverside and clientside.

Where have you placed the prefabs on the server. 

Welcome to join the cp discord as it be easier to assist as well. 

Yes, everyone has them & on serverside as well. I used the CP48.4 Complete file & placed itin the mods folder just like I did on clientside. Thinking I may have made a mistake doing it that way. Maybe I misread installation instructions. It had been a long day the day I did it. Going to join the Discord now. Thank you! :)

22 minutes ago, Blackgryphon said:

Really?  It's been what? Over a year? and not even a basic version is out.  By the time he's done, A21 will be out and it won't work.  He'll have to spend another year updating it.

If you know pille you would know he will get it done. He never gave a date on when and rl trumps a game. It is coming unfort rl has been flat out for him.  

Patience. Til then the vanilla rwg works quite fine. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is ok to post, I don't wanna fill the place with self promotion, but...I posted a bit ago about running across @Eko's Still Water Castle. Well...we finally make it - almost - inside in our new episode and I thought some of y'all might enjoy it! My plan is to make this a 4 part miniseries but release 2x a week to speed it along. Short eps instead of one super long one.

Legit one of the most fun POIs I've seen. It's not repetitive, it's packed AF with zombies but they're doled out in a way that gives you a fighting chance. It's visually stunning and playing through it is really enjoyable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVg-T3_jC0g

1 hour ago, stark23x said:

I hope this is ok to post, I don't wanna fill the place with self promotion, but...I posted a bit ago about running across @Eko's Still Water Castle. Well...we finally make it - almost - inside in our new episode and I thought some of y'all might enjoy it! My plan is to make this a 4 part miniseries but release 2x a week to speed it along. Short eps instead of one super long one.

Legit one of the most fun POIs I've seen. It's not repetitive, it's packed AF with zombies but they're doled out in a way that gives you a fighting chance. It's visually stunning and playing through it is really enjoyable!

oh awesome to hear I shall pass this onto the creator and i am sure she will love to watch it 🙂  It def is a great poi and lots of fun for sure

3 hours ago, stark23x said:

Wooohoo! Been waiting for this episode 😁 was looking at some of your other episodes the other night haha

This feesback warms my heart. It was a huge project and its very gratifying to hear this, as im sure you can relate to, being a content creator yourself. 

3 hours ago, Eko said:

Wooohoo! Been waiting for this episode 😁 was looking at some of your other episodes the other night haha

This feesback warms my heart. It was a huge project and its very gratifying to hear this, as im sure you can relate to, being a content creator yourself. 

Well, in the next one we literally just stop and stare for awhile while we discuss how @%$#ing great it is. It's such a good design, and the inside is as good as the outside!  I'll probably drop the next one on Saturday. We talk about the poi a LOT! :D

14 minutes ago, XRIPXSHADOW said:

If I use this with a really big map (without using mods that increase map size) with darkness falls would this work or would it conflict?

Forgot to mention im using alpha 20.3 since the zombie limit is broken for me in the newest version for darkness falls

32 minutes ago, XRIPXSHADOW said:

Forgot to mention im using alpha 20.3 since the zombie limit is broken for me in the newest version for darkness falls

It shouldn't conflict the only thing added is a tiny world which won't cause any issue other then some yellow line saying tiny world not found so no issues there

22 hours ago, stark23x said:

I just dropped Pt.2 since we couldn't get our normal Friday vid together. We go on, multiple times, and a lot, about how great this place is. I think by the end of this mini-series (4 epsplanned as of now) we'll have done a full tour of the place!.

https://youtu.be/P-pAUS-7X0U

There is a basement. To take it on i recommend clearing out the entire rest of the castle first. You will need the munitions from that loot to take the very bottom part. Its also kind of hidden so you might need to run all over a bit to find it. I can give a hint if you are struggling just hit me up here or on YT. Stallionsden also has me on Discord :)

I think it will take another 2 to 3 days to clear it. Maybe more. Its been a while since I played myself!! Take at least 300 rounds each to clear the lower sections if you want to take it at a fast pace. 

On 11/19/2022 at 12:00 AM, stallionsden said:

It shouldn't conflict the only thing added is a tiny world which won't cause any issue other then some yellow line saying tiny world not found so no issues there

@stallionsden Are you guys working on putting more stuff in the pack for when the new Alpha hits?  Any new tiles and or parts ... or just POI's etc.   Or are you all slacking off and just enjoying the game lol.  :)

Edited by SnowDog1942 (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

@stallionsden Are you guys working on putting more stuff in the pack for when the new Alpha hits?  Any new tiles and or parts ... or just POI's etc.   Or are you all slacking off and just enjoying the game lol.  :)

Ha always more. Lots more pois coming. Alot of really awesome ones. 

Parts come in as they are needed but have some new ones. 

Tiles well wait and see tho many are w.i.p and will have changes and additions etc.

Pretty much got straight into working on the next cp.  Minor a few cp48 hiccups and 20.6 having a new rwgmixer section (tinyworld) some loot adjustments and quest marker missing fixes that formed 48.4.

Cp49 is gonna be bigger and badder and better again. Lots of changes, forward thinking and planning. 

Some big surprises not seen in the cp before as well.  But all will be revealed once a21 is out and the stuff is ready to show.

Also have a new pack coming to called the cp npc project where we building pois for the npc mod they will have bandits in them rather then zs. (Not touching cp they will be seperate and all new pois) 

Ps: I vote snowdog becomes a prefabber.

Regards

Stallionsden

If you can believe it, here's the *third* episode raiding the Still Water Castle! Honestly the best POI I've ever spent time in, much less this much time! There's two more eps coming featuring the place we've already recorded. This POI is nuts. But in the best way possible!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 2:32 AM, Blackgryphon said:

Really?  It's been what? Over a year? and not even a basic version is out.  By the time he's done, A21 will be out and it won't work.  He'll have to spend another year updating it.

The initial announcement was on January 15, 2022, so it hasn't been a year yet. However, the development began much earlier, on March 15, 2021. But I am still optimistic and assume that the release will be very soon. BTW. A21 shouldn't require any major changes. At least that's what I've heard.

It's a really complex task and I'm very busy, that's why it takes so long.

Edited by Pille (see edit history)

On 12/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, Pille said:

The initial announcement was on January 15, 2022, so it hasn't been a year yet. However, the development began much earlier, on March 15, 2021. But I am still optimistic and assume that the release will be very soon. BTW. A21 shouldn't require any major changes. At least that's what I've heard.

It's a really complex task and I'm very busy, that's why it takes so long.

WE LOVE YOU BRAH!

• 3 weeks later...

Should find a way to maximize the generation of CP POIs and avoid the repeatation  of POIs in RWG as there are plenty of different POIs now available but I am sure the players have not yet came across many of them and they are just seeing and looting the same POIs again and again. This is from self experience. 

5 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

Should find a way to maximize the generation of CP POIs and avoid the repeatation  of POIs in RWG as there are plenty of different POIs now available but I am sure the players have not yet came across many of them and they are just seeing and looting the same POIs again and again. This is from self experience. 

cp49 has a hell of alot of pois coming. 
when a21 is out and cp49 is ready there will be more for the players to go thru. 
there is vanilla city and countrytown pois in the cp and the pois in the fabbers and mega city are the same tho the fabbers and mega city are cp only countrytown and city pois show cases. that is by design. 
rwg and ran gen still select what pois spawn and game as you play randomly chooses the poi you are sent to. 

6 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

What if we remove the unwanted  POIs from 7dtd POIs list ( from the folder ), which the RWG uses ?

That is what infinity is for. Use infinity and then rwg will only spawn your selected pois. Without issues or missing folders etc.

And sorry thought you were asking a different question.