Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

also rented server or dedi.

Dedi (tfp have added in what is needed) - 

The UDF can also be set in the serverconfig.xml file.

Format:

<property name="UserDataFolder" value="<YOUR_SERVER_DRIVE_LOCATION><YOUR_SERVER_FOLDER_PATH><YOUR_FOLDER_LOCATION>" />

Example:

<property name="UserDataFolder" value="C:\MyServer\Users\TFP\123456\MyDediSaves" />

For Rented Servers still am working on that one. it should still work in the old spot to play tho. 
Your rented server should have a userdatafdolder with the change to the mods folder location in previous alpha 20 interation. 

you create a LocalPrefabs Folder within it and then add your custom Pois there. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

8 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Which server do you run thru.

What error message/s you getting.

I use serverblend and they have a userdatafolder location via ftp. 

I use nitrado. I dont see a userdata folder only a regular data folder using ftp. This is the error im getting on all pois                                                                        2022-08-17T10:13:30 312.170 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Chernobyl(by_Maz_Burt)' does not exist!
2022-08-17T10:13:30 312.170 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Chernobyl(by_Maz_Burt)'. Skipping it

7 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Format:

<property name="UserDataFolder" value="<YOUR_SERVER_DRIVE_LOCATION><YOUR_SERVER_FOLDER_PATH><YOUR_FOLDER_LOCATION>" />

Example:

<property name="UserDataFolder" value="C:\MyServer\Users\TFP\123456\MyDediSaves" />

For Rented Servers still am working on that one. it should still work in the old spot to play tho. 
Your rented server should have a userdatafdolder with the change to the mods folder location in previous alpha 20 interation. 

I did just check my prefab folder an all the combo pois were just not there for some reason after the update? Thats probably why im getting these errors lol. Nitrado is so weird sometimes. Ill put em back in and ill let you know how it goes thank you for the help!

On 8/17/2022 at 7:00 AM, stallionsden said:

Format:

Example:

Update now that I moved them all back via tfp im actually getting a different error message on all combo pois. Any ideas?

2022-08-18T15:19:47 295.850 ERR Skipping loading of active block data for xcostum_Chernobyl(by_Maz_Burt) because of the following exception:
2022-08-18T15:19:47 295.851 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Prefab.readTriggerData (PooledBinaryReader _br) [0x000cb] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
Prefab:readTriggerData(PooledBinaryReader)
Prefab:loadBlockData(AbstractedLocation, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Prefab:Load(AbstractedLocation, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Prefab:Load(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
DynamicPrefabDecorator:GetPrefab(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
DynamicPrefabDecorator:GetPrefabRotated(String, Int32, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
<Load>d__21:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

2022-08-18T15:19:48 296.495 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2022-08-18T15:19:52 300.781 INF Calculating world hashes took 4213 ms (world size 286 MiB)
2022-08-18T15:19:52 300.793 WRN No hashes for world
2022-08-18T15:19:52 300.795 INF Processing world files
IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\SERVICES\ni7564726_2_SHARE\ftproot\7daystodie\Data\Worlds\Muscle Tribe Valley\dtm_processed.raw
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean anonymous, System.IO.FileOptions options) [0x0019e] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0 
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share) [0x00000] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream..ctor(string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0 
  at IOUtils+<CalcCrcCoroutine>d__4.MoveNext () [0x0002b] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <544fca0986d54eca88fc7c56e2a8b4b4>:0 

14 minutes ago, slackjaw said:

Update now that I moved them all back via tfp im actually getting a different error message on all combo pois. Any ideas?

2022-08-18T15:19:47 295.850 ERR Skipping loading of active block data for xcostum_Chernobyl(by_Maz_Burt) because of the following exception:
2022-08-18T15:19:47 295.851 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Prefab.readTriggerData (PooledBinaryReader _br) [0x000cb] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
Prefab:readTriggerData(PooledBinaryReader)
Prefab:loadBlockData(AbstractedLocation, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Prefab:Load(AbstractedLocation, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Prefab:Load(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
DynamicPrefabDecorator:GetPrefab(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
DynamicPrefabDecorator:GetPrefabRotated(String, Int32, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
<Load>d__21:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

2022-08-18T15:19:48 296.495 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2022-08-18T15:19:52 300.781 INF Calculating world hashes took 4213 ms (world size 286 MiB)
2022-08-18T15:19:52 300.793 WRN No hashes for world
2022-08-18T15:19:52 300.795 INF Processing world files
IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\SERVICES\ni7564726_2_SHARE\ftproot\7daystodie\Data\Worlds\Muscle Tribe Valley\dtm_processed.raw
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean anonymous, System.IO.FileOptions options) [0x0019e] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0 
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share) [0x00000] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream..ctor(string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0 
  at IOUtils+<CalcCrcCoroutine>d__4.MoveNext () [0x0002b] in <5135e30b517b4368a94317ce6e11f1c3>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <544fca0986d54eca88fc7c56e2a8b4b4>:0 

Is this on a new world or existing.

Also any other mods or anything.

4 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Is this on a new world or existing.

Also any other mods or anything.

Its on an existing world and these were the modlets i was running

0-SCore

0-XNPCCore

1-FantasticBeastz

1-GansSpecialZombies

1-GansStandardZombies

1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians

1-khzmusik_Zombies

1-NPCXBirdPack

1-NPCXMechPack

1-NPCXSpiderPack

1-OrczPackAlpha

1-PitFighterzPack

1-RaiderzPack

1-RobotzPack

1-SoldierPack

1-SurvivorzPack

1-YeOldeUndeadPack

1-ZombiezPack

2-GoblinzPack

2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion

2-OrczPackBeta

2-SummonFoxFriend

7DTD-FasterCrafting

75%less_sleepers

A20-TraderAllwaysOpen

AGF-A20HUDPlus1.4.1

AGF-Backpack72Plus1.00

Bdubs Vehicles

bhwArmySurplus

bhwInteriorDesign

bhwModernCooking

bhwNutsAndBolts

bhwPowerPlant

bhwScavenger

CP48.1 Complete

CraftFromContainers

DadJokesinMailboxes-main

donovan-craftschematics

Emalix_BetterStorageContainers

FirearmsExpansion4.7

Gyrocopter Speed Torque and Handling Improvement

H7SB_Carts

H7SB_Doors

H7SB_Furnitures

H7SB_Seats

IceBurg_Animals_Overhaul

ILoveWater

JaxTeller718-NormalZombieRageRemoval

MeanCloud__EnemyReachShortener

More Lights 1.4.1 Alpha 20

Motorcycle Speed Torque and Handling Improvement

No Crosshair On Aim

QuickStack

Ratbertts-QualityOfLife

RigonsMove_Speed_Rule1Cardio_A20

Su1C1dal 7DTD Swim Faster

UnderWaterBreathingDivingMask-main

War3zuk HD Katanas

War3zuk HD Tools

War3zuk HD Truck Elevator

War3zuk HD Wrench

War3zuk Pro Points

WorkStations

Edited by slackjaw (see edit history)

1 hour ago, slackjaw said:

Its on an existing world and these were the modlets i was running

0-SCore

0-XNPCCore

1-FantasticBeastz

1-GansSpecialZombies

1-GansStandardZombies

1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians

1-khzmusik_Zombies

1-NPCXBirdPack

1-NPCXMechPack

1-NPCXSpiderPack

1-OrczPackAlpha

1-PitFighterzPack

1-RaiderzPack

1-RobotzPack

1-SoldierPack

1-SurvivorzPack

1-YeOldeUndeadPack

1-ZombiezPack

2-GoblinzPack

2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion

2-OrczPackBeta

2-SummonFoxFriend

7DTD-FasterCrafting

75%less_sleepers

A20-TraderAllwaysOpen

AGF-A20HUDPlus1.4.1

AGF-Backpack72Plus1.00

Bdubs Vehicles

bhwArmySurplus

bhwInteriorDesign

bhwModernCooking

bhwNutsAndBolts

bhwPowerPlant

bhwScavenger

CP48.1 Complete

CraftFromContainers

DadJokesinMailboxes-main

donovan-craftschematics

Emalix_BetterStorageContainers

FirearmsExpansion4.7

Gyrocopter Speed Torque and Handling Improvement

H7SB_Carts

H7SB_Doors

H7SB_Furnitures

H7SB_Seats

IceBurg_Animals_Overhaul

ILoveWater

JaxTeller718-NormalZombieRageRemoval

MeanCloud__EnemyReachShortener

More Lights 1.4.1 Alpha 20

Motorcycle Speed Torque and Handling Improvement

No Crosshair On Aim

QuickStack

Ratbertts-QualityOfLife

RigonsMove_Speed_Rule1Cardio_A20

Su1C1dal 7DTD Swim Faster

UnderWaterBreathingDivingMask-main

War3zuk HD Katanas

War3zuk HD Tools

War3zuk HD Truck Elevator

War3zuk HD Wrench

War3zuk Pro Points

WorkStations

argh npc core/0score etc need updating for a20.6 there is a patch on their thread for 20.6. 

9 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

argh npc core/0score etc need updating for a20.6 there is a patch on their thread for 20.6. 

Yeah i updated 0score yesterday but to no avail unfortunately. I think my world save is probably toast im gonna try to restore a backup first maybe that'll do the trick 

10 hours ago, slackjaw said:

A sharing violation on one of the world files? Is the file locked for some reason, such as having the file open by some other program?

That path appears to be in an FTP directory. Perhaps you're receiving the file and the transfer isn't complete?

18 hours ago, slackjaw said:

This jumped right out at me as I was reading the thread, so "what ZZTong said!"

You might want to check with Nitrado's tech support also.  They may be able to shed some light on the sharing permissions for that folder (or filepath).

18 hours ago, zztong said:

A sharing violation on one of the world files? Is the file locked for some reason, such as having the file open by some other program?

That path appears to be in an FTP directory. Perhaps you're receiving the file and the transfer isn't complete?

I did have filezilla open when i restarted the server could that be it you think?

4 hours ago, slackjaw said:

I did have filezilla open when i restarted the server could that be it you think?

That is certainly possible.

If filezilla was writing to that file at the time it would make a lot of sense. Otherwise, perhaps filezilla for some reason kept the file locked after you had received it. I don't know if it would lock a file if it were transmitting it since that would only need read-only access, but filezilla might still lock it perhaps to keep it from changing while it transmitted the file.

As Stallion suggested, close it and try again to know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

Feedback: The Custom Trader "Tank" by Musuka really needs a fence. Zombies can aggro and block the hatch entrance. Player has to essentially let them in and battle inside the tank.

Annoying AF. Hate the tank on all my maps. Just saying. FWIW.

Can understand that, certainly would be annoying.  Will take  a look

On 9/4/2022 at 2:21 PM, Laran Mithras said:

Feedback: The Custom Trader "Tank" by Musuka really needs a fence. Zombies can aggro and block the hatch entrance. Player has to essentially let them in and battle inside the tank.

Annoying AF. Hate the tank on all my maps. Just saying. FWIW.

This is the point that makes this POI interesting in the first place. But that's just my opinion. It's kind of predicable that zombie climb on the tank and block the exit, so it's actually fair.

Edited by Pille (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Elegon said:

If i dont want a specific POI in the Game, must i just delete the File/Folder in the Pack and thats it?

Thx

Hi Elegon
Depending if there is a tile attached to it or not (bein the poi tile sets/mega city poi tile set folder - will need rwgmixer removal as well). If a single poi that fits in a poi spawn of 100x100 or less, traders or wilderness. then no simply removing it from the folder will be enough

We just released an episode of our series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxjMjJXfAuU) that uses the compo pack. We found the Still Water castle in this one. Who designed that? It's @%$#ing amazing looking and we're dying to level up enough to go inside!

2 hours ago, stark23x said:

We just released an episode of our series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxjMjJXfAuU) that uses the compo pack. We found the Still Water castle in this one. Who designed that? It's @%$#ing amazing looking and we're dying to level up enough to go inside!

Hi stark23x

The still water castle was built by eko.  Glad you like it and good luck when you go thru it. 

12 hours ago, stark23x said:

This means so much to me <3 - took me an embarrassingly long time to build it and a huge shout out to Stallionsden for optimising it and helping me stay on track with developing it hahaha

I'm watching now and would love to hear how you went going through it!