anybody else having trouble finding acid?

ElCabong

It's like day four and I haven't found any. And I have looked for it. I was able to build my bicycle because I found traiders that had one wheel each.

seems like every time I start a new game there's always something I don't find. Acid is not common thing but by day four I've always had enough to make two wheels.

35 minutes ago, Jugginator said:

Sinks/cupboards near them and places like garages/car lots/etc. typically have it.

Could also ask your nearest Woodstock attendee where to find some too.

Long time ago, i knew a guy who actually attended Woodstock '69. Unfortunately, he only remembered few hours at the beginning. He spent the rest of the event strongly high af because he drank a single glass of a punch bowl, openly available for the people, which was full of acid, dropped in by anyone who had some.

He was gone. 😆

3 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

Long time ago, i knew a guy who actually attended Woodstock '69. Unfortunately, he only remembered few hours at the beginning. He spent the rest of the event strongly high af because he drank a single glass of a punch bowl, openly available for the people, which was full of acid, dropped in by anyone who had some.

He was gone. 😆

I thought of that when I made the post, lol. If the Woodstock acid was in the game you wouldn't last long. How do you swing a club when it is a mile long?

Check cars,sinks, those lab equipment things and also janitor carts. I found quite a lot in those carts. They also might be found in those garage boxes. So one of your best chances is to get acid is to find a hospital or a poi with a lot of lab things. Or check out garages with multiple cars and garage boxes. Amigone funeral also has a couple of those lab equipment thingies and probably a lot of more poi's. GL with your trip on acid.

12 hours ago, Roland said:

The Wasteland treasures book that increases acid finds really does work. I pray you find it or actual acid. 

I havent had much luck with that, to be honest.   I'm not sure how many cars I've disassembled after having read that book, but I'm pretty sure I've never received acid while doing so.   Either the % is pretty low or I've had miserable luck.  Knowing the way my games generally go, it's probably the latter.

One book I found has "find acid in cars", its wasteland treasures 3 and since I found it early on if you have a good secret stash level a trader should have it. Just travel to every trader looking for it or raid a crack a book or something.

Of course there is just dumb luck in finding it but with a 8K Nitrogen map with some 20 traders in it, I am sure I will complete all of my my books soon. Navezgane with its 5 traders, well then It may take a while to find the books you are looking for unless there is a hack in a XML to adjust trader inventory to a new inventory every day or something.

As far as real life, I went to a grateful dead show in the mid 80s and I still had a hard time finding some. Its not the easiest thing to find since the 60s and 70s if your into that sort of thing. Sorry for the drug reference, but it was already brought up so I could not help myself.

6 minutes ago, PoloPoPo said:

I don't think being low on acid at day 4 is already worth complaining. I would not mind being without vehicle for the first two weeks.

I think a bicycle should be available within a week in my opinion.

40 minutes ago, Kalen said:

I havent had much luck with that, to be honest.   I'm not sure how many cars I've disassembled after having read that book, but I'm pretty sure I've never received acid while doing so.   Either the % is pretty low or I've had miserable luck.  Knowing the way my games generally go, it's probably the latter.

I found some about every 10-20 cars. Since i found that Minibike handlebars sell at a good price, I wrench/impact drive cars on a regular basis looking for Minibike handlebar ingredients anyway and it seems if you are looking for one particular thing then you will find something else, in this case enough acid to build a chemistry station or whatever.

3 hours ago, PoloPoPo said:

I don't think being low on acid at day 4 is already worth complaining. I would not mind being without vehicle for the first two weeks.

Oh I wasn't without my bicycle. I found two wheels from two different traitors and built my bike on day 4. I wasn't complaining. Although I am very annoyed because now I want to build my chemistry station and I need five acid. Still haven't found any.

I prefer Deep Purple to Iron Butterfly if we are taking early heavy sound. As far as psychedelic, Pink Floyd cannot be beat. As far as any concept album Dark Side of the Moon cannot be beat in my opinion. Some like Tommy some like Sergent Peppers some like The Wall but I love Dark Side of the Moon with headphones in the dark or with candles, with or without special medicinal herbs.

3 hours ago, bobrpggamer said:

I prefer Deep Purple to Iron Butterfly if we are taking early heavy sound. As far as psychedelic, Pink Floyd cannot be beat. As far as any concept album Dark Side of the Moon cannot be beat in my opinion. Some like Tommy some like Sergent Peppers some like The Wall but I love Dark Side of the Moon with headphones in the dark or with candles, with or without special medicinal herbs.

Echoes is my Pink Floyd favorite.

Dark Side of the Moon and Wish you were here is my favorites, although Dark Side is for certain occasions like a fine wine I never will have, Wish You Were here is more mainstream rock I guess.

Lack of in game acid and the post side rails to Pink Floyd albums, go figure.

Archived