Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

Good day KhaineGB and hoping you are doing well 

I have a question and may have been asked before at some point .. But have you thought about doing a Mod for Titanium Block and Bars by them selves? .. OR .. would it be more trouble than it worth?

It is Just a thought and one thing about the Darkness Falls mod I love, But in my old age .. I'm slowing down and it is getting a little much for this old guy for the mod and all the questing. 

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 ............... Take Care and Be Safe

8 hours ago, Ynnos said:

think the backpack mods are broken in a19.1 ... think it's conflicting with the new toolbelt size...

** retracted ** Khaine has already responded as I was typing the original post of a fix. I haven't updated, just edited my own xmls to reflect the changes to A19.1.

Edited by darthvapers (see edit history)

2 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Hell no.

Being blunt. I don't do requests. I make what I want that I feel will improve my gameplay, and I share it. No-one needs a 120 slot backpack.

I had  a First Sergeant who used  to respond to what he perceived as whiny requests from "Little Soldiers" with ," WTF do you think this is? Let's Make a Deal?" His candor was refreshing in that it let us know just how close we were to spending a day on punitive details like cleaning out porta-potties or "mowing" the battalion command office lawn with swing blades.

On 9/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ynnos said:

think the backpack mods are broken in a19.1 ... think it's conflicting with the new toolbelt size...

Apparently if you've played A19 with some mod - not sure which it is at the moment, the last 2 toolbelt spots are locked.  I can't find a way to 'unlock' them yet.  Gonna try the 60 Slot BBP and see if thats it or not as its definitely not the 60Slot with food and water.

===========EDIT==========

I switched the 60 Slot BBP with Food and water - and went with the 60 Slot WITHOUT food and water and now all 10 slots are available!

But in doing so I had to 'wipe' my character on the server lol   Something I've been used to for sometime now.

So 'everyone' on our server will have to swap - I'm hoping they won't have to wipe.

A19.1_2020-09-24_08-46-00.thumb.jpg.212df476393f046b3f08b2d876e30a25.jpg

Edited by Cadamier
UPDATE (see edit history)

On 9/23/2020 at 6:16 PM, KhaineGB said:

Hell no.

Being blunt. I don't do requests. I make what I want that I feel will improve my gameplay, and I share it. No-one needs a 120 slot backpack.

*I* do, and use it. (and with compopak, I can fill that easily. (eg: go clear the library building))   :D

I just made your 96 slot bag a bit bigger.

(and 132 slot storage boxes, including the writable one)

:D

(and no, not gonna post it without permissions, as I merged it with the 120 slot one from steadman420)

4 hours ago, Kevin1000 said:

Hi thanks for these mods they are awsome.

my only problem is that i used your 60 slot back pack and it gives me 60 slots but the tool belt is now longer and has a second row which overlaps the back pack. 

Anyways to fix this ?

Controls -> 80% UI?

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Kevin1000 said:

Hi thanks for these mods they are awsome.

my only problem is that i used your 60 slot back pack and it gives me 60 slots but the tool belt is now longer and has a second row which overlaps the back pack. 

Anyways to fix this ?

Will double check that but that shouldn't be a thing.

To fix it is easy way

Open mod folder KHA~/Config/XUi

Windows.xml

Go to >

<grid depth="10" name="inventory" rows="1" cols="8" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Toolbelt" repeat_content="true">

and u have COLS = 8

Change COLS = 8 to COLS = 10

or CTRL+C + CTRL+V
<grid depth="10" name="inventory" rows="1" cols="10" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Toolbelt" repeat_content="true">

KhaineGB

Ty for extra mod, because i only use it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 3:45 AM, MishAK47 said:

To fix it is easy way

Open mod folder KHA~/Config/XUi

Windows.xml

Go to >

<grid depth="10" name="inventory" rows="1" cols="8" pos="3,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Toolbelt" repeat_content="true">

and u have COLS = 8

Change COLS = 8 to COLS = 10

Thanx a million for this.