Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

Thanks for your Mods, really good work. I use the Lockable Inventory Slots and the setting is not saved when i quit the game. Is this supposed to work this way? Because i keep forgeting to set the Value after i load the save and mess up my inventory. It would be nice if the setting could be somehow saved. 

• 3 weeks later...

i seem to have a problem with the always open trader it constantly causes Nullreference errors and no named trader whenever im in proximity to a trader and ruined about 9 games already ive tried everything i could think of to get it to stop but nothing has worked i really like the mod also i am running other mods but it shouldnt be affecting it this much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before yall ask yeah I increased the sizescale of the behemoths but to me it looks like a bug that causes them to bounce around the map after being knocked down with headshots. they literally bounce around the map like a giant pin ball.

On 7/12/2021 at 2:29 AM, nathandaboss88 said:

Are these server side mods?

Most are.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:01 PM, AndrewT said:

Before yall ask yeah I increased the sizescale of the behemoths but to me it looks like a bug that causes them to bounce around the map after being knocked down with headshots. they literally bounce around the map like a giant pin ball.

They were working fine for me at the size I set.

13 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Most are.

They were working fine for me at the size I set.

Ok I didn't think a SizeScale of 7 for the regular behemoth and 15 for the radiated one would be that much of a problem what sizes would u recommend for both of them im open to ideas.

9 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

From the notes i've seen in the xml, I wouldnt go higher than 2

Ok so to reduce the chance of this goofy bouncing ill probably do a SizeScale of 3 for the regular behemoth and 4.5 to 5 for the radiated one.

54 minutes ago, sandpaper600 said:

@KhaineGBLoved DF! Any chance of porting the elevator out as a stand alone modlet for use in vanilla?

That's actually 308's modlet. He just posted an updated version in the modders discord.

DMT Multi level elevator
Hey guys I think I have all the bugs out of this now so putting it up for testing while I do some fine tuning. Let me know if you come across any issues I've missed. Note that occlusion must be turned off in your game settings or the models will flicker and sometimes become invisible. And you should not use the elevator with debug menu turned on. https://www.mediafire.com/file/s5mw9ngs49962yv/Elevator_A19_%2528v3.0_Alpha_0.31%2529.rar/file

You MUST use DMT to compile and install it.

@KhaineGBThanks for the heads up. I'm a bit nervous about using DMT. It looks kinda' daunting. I'm just now getting to where I can (kinda') mess around in the config files without completely binning my game.

I'll take a look and see if I'm up to that.

Thanks again & KEEP MODDING!

Edited by sandpaper600
typo (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Khaine I just had an idea for an idea for an update for the behemoths mod which all behemoth fans would enjoy which is a new quest called Kill Behemoth, similar to the Kill juggernaught quest in the snufkin's zombies mod but this quest has the player go to a rally point where u encounter 2 rare radiated behemoths along with other high level zombies such as radiated weights and other radiated zombies. the goal in this quest is simple... KILL'EM ALL. and after completing the quest go to the trader and get really good rewards along with 10000000 coins. now all quest items look like yellow notepads but this behemoth quest should be a dark red notepad as a way to tell players that their gonna go on a war RAMPAGE.

Is there any way to use that Any time any where mod in vanilla?

Overhaul mods kill the game for me because I have only 8 GB of RAM, and they crash quite frequently, but the vanilla still runs smooth :)

Edit: Would it work if I just deleted the entitygroups.xml

Edited by eXSe (see edit history)

No, because it requires custom C#. 😛

Just play Romero Mod and turn off the headshots. That's close to vanilla and doesn't add many extra assets so RAM usage isn't an issue.

Also, for the record, one of my DF testers tests on 8GB RAM, so it's entirely possible to play an overhaul with that much.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

I got it Khaine. for this behemoth quest first off the sticky not icon should be dark red as opposed to yellow like the others, second the quest should be called "wasteland Rampage" now this is obviously a late game quest but by then the quest would be too easy for well equipped players, so instead of just a regular and radiated behemoth, the quest has u fight 1 regular and 1 radiated behemoth along with all other high level zombies including radiated zombies, weights, cops, screamers, rad spiders and demolishers.

and this aint no blitz quest where u only get like 4 common zombies, this quest gives u 1 regular and 1 rad behemoth to fight along with a HUGE army of the other zombies i just listed. When u think about it the vanilla quests are not super intense at all so this extreme quest can fix that. but what do u think of these ideas.