Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

Mod function issue re two of the modlets.  I installed the Backpack Buttons mod after I saw Jawoodle using it, loved it - speeds up sorting and unloading tremendously.  Then I later installed the Darkness Falls mod, which is awesome, like it much more than vanilla which was losing its challenge.  But I've noticed that the backpack size stayed vanilla size (9x5?  9x6? something like that) rather than increasing in size with the DF mod.  Everything else is working fine, except I noticed that the "lock button" on my minibike inventory stopped working with the upgrade to 19.2.  But I'm more concerned with why the backpack size didn't increase w/ DF.  Is this a common issue?  Is there a quick fix I can look up or implement?  Thanks. 

On 9/12/2020 at 7:41 AM, KhaineGB said:

Looks like most of them work.

Bigger bloodmoons doesn't due to new zombie models, so i'll fix that up when I can.

Hey Khaine thanks for all the work you've done we love the mods on our server.

I was wondering if this was ever updated for 19.2 stable?

Does it also make the blood moons last till 04:00?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 5:22 AM, KhaineGB said:

I need to check this more often.

According to TFP... it should not be needed. It DOES work, but yeah.

does this need to be installed on clients if i put it on dedicated server? Does it do anything on the dedicated server? Just curious thanks either way

On 12/8/2020 at 7:00 AM, KhaineGB said:

I am making a Mod that combines the abilities of workbenches and forge and would like to include the 3slot forge functionality as part of it. I just want to know if you are ok with this and if so how should I give you credit for it?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, appenius said:

hi, is it possible to set real values of food and health bars instead of %??

Has anyone been able to change the food/water bars displayed values to actual values instead of % yet? % would be useful if food also restored based on %  it restores based on fixed so not as helpful as intended imo

I believe you could alter windows.xml like so (untested, top of head answer):

<player_stats_entry backgroundcolor="[darkestGrey]" textcontent="{playerhealthtitle|once}" valuecontent="{playerhealth}/{playermaxhealth}" />

to

<player_stats_entry backgroundcolor="[darkestGrey]" textcontent="{playerhealthtitle|once}" valuecontent="{playerhealth}" />

That should give you a number instead of a percentage.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:00 PM, KhaineGB said:

他们有, 但他们也遭受伤害。

well! Hello, I'm disappointed with the original garbage fort and fixed fort, because their appearance is too bad. Have you ever thought of replacing their appearance with cool heavy weapons? I have this idea, but I don't understand the process. It's best if you can help me. I can provide models and maps in high definition. I spent some money to buy the following pictures. These models are all with maps. I hope they can be used in high definition

QQ图片20210131004717.jpg

turret-game-ready-pbr-textures-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-ma-mb-tga-tbscene.png

22 hours ago, Chump said:

I believe you could alter windows.xml like so (untested, top of head answer):

<player_stats_entry backgroundcolor="[darkestGrey]" textcontent="{playerhealthtitle|once}" valuecontent="{playerhealth}/{playermaxhealth}" />

to

<player_stats_entry backgroundcolor="[darkestGrey]" textcontent="{playerhealthtitle|once}" valuecontent="{playerhealth}" />

That should give you a number instead of a percentage.

It is something like that. I need to look into it. You could TRY....

<label depth="6" name="TextContent" pos="3,55" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="topleft" text="{statcurrent}/{statmodifiedmax}" height="36" foregroundlayer="true" flip="Vertically"/>

playerfood/playerwater apparently don't exist according to the DLL.

Though I don't understand why people have a bee in their bonnet over the % rather than straight values. If 100 = you're fill. If not 100 = you're not full.

Not hard to understand. 😛

1 hour ago, mike said:

well! Hello, I'm disappointed with the original garbage fort and fixed fort, because their appearance is too bad. Have you ever thought of replacing their appearance with cool heavy weapons? I have this idea, but I don't understand the process. It's best if you can help me. I can provide models and maps in high definition. I spent some money to buy the following pictures. These models are all with maps. I hope they can be used in high definition

QQ图片20210131004717.jpg

turret-game-ready-pbr-textures-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-ma-mb-tga-tbscene.png

Turrets are VERY difficult to replace the model on. I still don't have it working right myself.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

56 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Though I don't understand why people have a bee in their bonnet over the % rather than straight values. If 100 = you're fill. If not 100 = you're not full.

Honestly its because the food values on items arnt % and now you have a cap before overeating/drinking just wastes the extra. Its easier to know that if i need 45 to reach cap, i need to eat 1 bacon and eggs and kbow im full instead of eating 1 and finding out it only did 10%

1 hour ago, shadow0727 said:

Honestly its because the food values on items arnt % and now you have a cap before overeating/drinking just wastes the extra. Its easier to know that if i need 45 to reach cap, i need to eat 1 bacon and eggs and kbow im full instead of eating 1 and finding out it only did 10%

Good point. I mean, you can try the code that I posted.

What I really don't understand is why it's showing as a % when the code I'm currently using is literally how health/stamina works, and THAT is an absolute value.

1 hour ago, mike said:

Maybe you can also help me change the NPC model that I joined. I've also got a lot of character models.

Dude. There's a forum for getting help with mods. I don't offer personal mod support because I just don't have the time between my 2 jobs AND working on my own stuff.