Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

How dare you suggest that they learn something instead of throwing every little preference your way! 🙄 j/k

Thats what got me into modding the xml, finding mods that sounded cool, but not quite to my liking. Looking at their code and figuring out what I needed to change.

Right now I am trying to work up the nerve and find the time to do a total rearrangement of the perk trees, havent gotten there yet, LOL!

4 hours ago, Reckis said:

How dare you suggest that they learn something instead of throwing every little preference your way! 🙄 j/k

Thats what got me into modding the xml, finding mods that sounded cool, but not quite to my liking. Looking at their code and figuring out what I needed to change.

Right now I am trying to work up the nerve and find the time to do a total rearrangement of the perk trees, havent gotten there yet, LOL!

That path lies madness.

And a lot of red text.

And a lot of swearing. ;)

1 hour ago, DanielHazmat said:

multiplayer works ?

HP BAR ? alpha19

Yes.

4 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Works fine for me. You likely didn't install it right

just i put your mods in my server /Mods //restart server...check....and nothing ...if you whant i give my server to luck

100% DIDNT WORKS !!!! I INSTAL/UNISTAL 5 TIMES /2 SERVER ..... DIDNT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!! A19 

FOR MULTYPLAYER NO WORK !

just ofline

Edited by DanielHazmat (see edit history)

19 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Max zombies should, but War3zuk has a custom main menu, so I make 0 promises that my modlet will work on that since I based it of vanilla UI. You would have to ask him.

Nope. I'm not making a 5 slot.

In case folks didn't guess, i'm not taking requests. I don't mean to be rude, but if there's something you want and don't see here... learn to make it. Like the 5 slot queue could easily be learnt by looking at my 12 slot.

(hint: It's the cols value).

That's what I did to get the 120 slot backpack, and the larger player storage.

Took me a few hours of fiddling to find out what changed/was broken when the new buttons were added (in default ui)

There IS something however with the larger forge queue that makes it tricky to get the crafted things out of the forge.

Haven't been able to pin it down yet either. Almost like the hitbox vanishes, comes back, vanishes..

Turning off the forge and cancelling production, leave the forge and come back, and you can get your stuff.

Very odd.  (it's workaroundable, and it could be from some of the fiddling about I've done elsewhere.. not sure)

As for putting the modlets on the server, no issues. drop into the proper mod folder and it works.

(although, when you extract the files, the folder you want is one down, not the top folder, that won't work.

May want to change that to Mods then have the modname folder under it, might be less confusing to some)

:)

Good work though.  :)

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

Dude.

It 100% works. You know how I know that?

BECAUSE I'VE SEEN PEOPLE STREAM WITH IT WORKING.

Stop spouting crap and show me your folder structure. I straight up will not tolerate that "Mod is broken and doesn't work" nonsense when I know it does.

MOD WORKS !!!!!!!!

Edited by DanielHazmat (see edit history)

Quit being an ignorant troll and explain what errors you are getting in your server log.
Khaine's mods do work on multiplayer, you know how I know? I HAVE A MP SERVER RUNNING RIGHT NOW WITH THEM!!
If you arent getting them to work one of two things is most likely.
1) you just dropped the files from the zip straight into the MODS folder without drilling down one level, the first folder in his zips is not used, you hafta go into that first folder and put the next folder into your mods folder. For example you will have -> khaines-modlets-a19-master-KHA19-96BBMFW -> KHA19-96BBMFW its the second folder you want so KHA19-96BBMFW with everything inside that.  In a mod the Modinfo.xml and file structure must always be in the first folder of the mod.

Or 2) You have your Mods folder in the wrong location in your 7Days install, it needs to be directly in the base directory of 7days.

Good luck and try not to be such a douche to the mod creators.

5 minutes ago, Crymson said:

Quit being an ignorant troll and explain what errors you are getting in your server log.
Khaine's mods do work on multiplayer, you know how I know? I HAVE A MP SERVER RUNNING RIGHT NOW WITH THEM!!
If you arent getting them to work one of two things is most likely.
1) you just dropped the files from the zip straight into the MODS folder without drilling down one level, the first folder in his zips is not used, you hafta go into that first folder and put the next folder into your mods folder. For example you will have -> khaines-modlets-a19-master-KHA19-96BBMFW -> KHA19-96BBMFW its the second folder you want so KHA19-96BBMFW with everything inside that.  In a mod the Modinfo.xml and file structure must always be in the first folder of the mod.

Or 2) You have your Mods folder in the wrong location in your 7Days install, it needs to be directly in the base directory of 7days.

Good luck and try not to be such a douche to the mod creators.

Fk.........True......first option .....khaines-modlets-a19-master-KHA19-96BBMFW

.....@%$*#!...my bad....sory and thx.

Khaine ....sory man....just i try 5 times and nothing....my bed....i use all your mods...all good..just withs this i have problem ...fk...sory man...rly sory.

MOD WORKS !!!!!! 100%

4 hours ago, Greymantle said:

When I use your lock inventory slot mod I get container lag when I close a container. It's like I freeze for a second or two and when I remove the mod it goes away.

Update: It seems Vsync was the problem sorry for the post can't delete it.

I have the same problem, thanks for the tip

(If you wanna delete your message, just rename it to "deleted")

Edited by beware14 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, doomdiva said:

Is there a ZIP file of this somewhere to grab because I have no clue how to download this modlet from Github.  Just my luck, eh?

Click on "Code <>" then on the green symbol "Code", then "Download ZIP". You will get all the mods together as a zip.

• 2 weeks later...