Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

No. I'd have to do a seperate modlet for every single trader and every single combination.

Haven't fixed the bloodmoon modlet yet. My enthieusiasm is currently kinda dead, so taking a couple of days to recharge the mental batteries.

HOWEVER, I did add a Backpack Buttons V2 modlet. It uses icons already in the game so it's better for server owners since there's no custom icons.

Hi KhaineGB

The Max animals / zombies and claim blocks mod, caused me conflict, zombies and animals did not appear to me, I had to uninstall it, only in this way the game works for me.

P.S. I have installed the Jaxteller zombies x2 mod by biome.

2 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

HOWEVER, I did add a Backpack Buttons V2 modlet. It uses icons already in the game so it's better for server owners since there's no custom icons.

I actually posted about the difference between your modlet and Jax's on Cap00's recent video (Jax's fork of yours uses the in-game icons).

Edited by Bar0th (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi KhaineGB

The Max animals / zombies and claim blocks mod, caused me conflict, zombies and animals did not appear to me, I had to uninstall it, only in this way the game works for me.

P.S. I have installed the Jaxteller zombies x2 mod by biome.

Then that'll be why. You're increasing the amount of ALLOWED zombies, and the amount of actual zombies that spawn in the biome so you're hitting the limit really fast.

8 hours ago, Bar0th said:

I actually posted about the difference between your modlet and Jax's on Cap00's recent video (Jax's fork of yours uses the in-game icons).

Oh nice :) I actually didn't realise Jax did that.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

Hey Khaine,

How hard would it be to create a mod to have unprotected traders? I know you did this in darkness falls but would love to have it for vanilla as well.  Or if it’s easy to explain I could make the changes my self. 

BTW, thanks for all these mods you create I use most of them and can’t play without them.

I actually don't know. I know prefab files can now be loaded from the /Mods folder, but I don't know if any XML provided will override vanilla, or if we can xpath prefab XML files.

But it's easy to do. Go to Data/Prefabs and look for all files that start trader_ (there's 5 in total). Open the XML File and find this.

<property name="TraderArea" value="true" />

Set to false. Done.

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

I'm using your 96 slot backpack with food/water bars along with your 10 slot toolbar. Thing is I still get the food and water bars under the toolbelt. This makes the toolbelt overlap the back pack window slightly. I'm pretty sure the bars are being added back in by the 10 slot toolbelt. Is there a version of the 10 slot without the default bars? 

Edit

Took a stab at it and was able fix it. Here's what I did:

<configs>
	<append xpath="/windows">
		<window name="windowToolbeltSDX" width="678" height="78" depth="5" anchor="CenterBottom" pos="-313, 78" backgroundcolor="[black]" controller="ToolbeltWindow" visible="{toolbeltvisible}" cursor_area="true" xp_fill_speed="2.5" >
			<rect>
				<sprite depth="8" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" on_press="true" />
				<grid depth="10" name="inventory" rows="1" cols="10" pos="-72,-3" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" controller="Toolbelt" repeat_content="true">
					<item_stack name="0"/>
				</grid>
<!-- on line 3 changed second value of pos from 87 to 78 -->
				<sprite depth="2" pos="-75,6" height="8" width="751" type="sliced" foregroundlayer="true" color="0,0,0,255" />
				<sprite depth="3" pos="-72,4" height="6" width="748" color="[darkGrey]" foregroundlayer="true" type="sliced" />
				<sprite depth="4" pos="-72,4" height="6" width="748" color="{xpcolor}" sprite="menu_empty3px" foregroundlayer="true" type="filled" fill="{xp}" />
<!--
				<rect width="303" height="7" pos="-73,-76" controller="HUDStatBar" stat_type="Food" visible="{statvisible}">
					<sprite depth="1" name="border" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced"/>
					<sprite depth="2" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced" />

<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="110,110,110,255" width="375" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

<filledsprite depth="5" name="BarContent" color="0,255,54,128" width="375" type="filled" fill="0"  />

<sprite depth="8" name="border" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced" fillcenter="false"/>
					<filledsprite depth="8" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="377" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />
					<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="376" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />
				</rect>

<rect width="300" height="7" pos="301,-76" controller="HUDStatBar" stat_type="Water" visible="{statvisible}">
					<sprite depth="1" name="border" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced"/>
					<sprite depth="2" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced" />

<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="110,110,110,255" width="375" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />

<filledsprite depth="5" name="BarContent" color="0,54,255,128" width="375" type="filled" fill="0"  />

<sprite depth="8" name="border" color="0,0,0,255" type="sliced" fillcenter="false"/>
					<filledsprite depth="8" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="377" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />
					<filledsprite depth="3" name="background" color="0,0,0,255" width="376" fillcenter="false" type="filled" fill="{statmodifiedmax}" />
				</rect>
-->				
			</rect>
		</window>
	</append>
</configs>

Edited by fclen (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, Neb2566 said:

Hey Khaine, love your mods, but I got a question. Any chance you could make a modlet of your advanced forge from DF? Would love a forge that doesnt require fuel 😛

Anyways, keep up the awesome work!

Nope. 😛

2 hours ago, crashdown said:

Is there any big change or disadvantage to using the Zombie Stutter mod? How exactly does it work?

It SHOULDN'T be needed as of b173.

But it just forces the game to load zombies into RAM. So you'll use more RAM but that's about it.