A19/A18 CreaturePacks - A community entity project

xyth

To someone who adds model assets to Unity , I have modeled myself in 3DS Mudbox and have the exported files rigged and skinned. Its game ready as far as I know. I was going to let the community have it to use as a Z or whatever. Message me if someone wants to add. I will give you my profile link to view the model.

1 hour ago, Taylorsd said:

To someone who adds model assets to Unity , I have modeled myself in 3DS Mudbox and have the exported files rigged and skinned. Its game ready as far as I know. I was going to let the community have it to use as a Z or whatever. Message me if someone wants to add. I will give you my profile link to view the model.

I'm sure Xyth will be interested in this. :o

I exported my file to .fbx and imported to Max. This was my old laptop, I don't have access to my student version of 3DS anymore and only have my exports and Mudbox save files. I did this for college project. The model is my face and tattoos with, sculpted to my head and frame. The clothes are free assets I used and are not mine. And I slapped on s D00M logo for good measure. I have uploaded my files to my Github. I'm not into Github and am not a coder, except for HTML, I do Graphic Design. 

Download

Mudbox-Me

Me1.png

Very cool, thanks.  You might want to understand how Mumfpy is adding new clothing and armor to Fuse, as that is the tool most character makers are using now to rapidly create custom humans.  It should be easy for you to pickup and would greatly help the modding community.  right now he is the only one adding new clothing and armor.

Fuse and Animator are their 2 buggiest apps, like now I've had to install and uninstall Fuse 3 times. Steam has the 2013 version, I was installing 2017, now I'm going to revert to 2016. I'm probably going to have to install the Steam version and then I'm going to let them know about it.....but wait I just tried to get some community help on my issue and the Adobe website keeps refreshing so I can't even ask my question. It makes me wanna go find a crawler Steve to bash with my wooden club 

Great job Xyth! I got the Creature Pack- Animals and have seen a large snake, a beautiful hawk, goats a'plenty, and a mega deer. Is the mega stag a thing? They seem to kind of float a bit above the ground and do not register as a stag kill on the quest. They are huge! I thought maybe all deer had glitched, but I also killed a regular sized stag that did count in the quest.

Regardless, I'm loving the pack. Puts some real life in the world for me. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing the Creature packs!

Hearted here, if I can find them on Nexus will be endorsed there 😁

8 hours ago, Netwit2008 said:

Great job Xyth! I got the Creature Pack- Animals and have seen a large snake, a beautiful hawk, goats a'plenty, and a mega deer. Is the mega stag a thing? They seem to kind of float a bit above the ground and do not register as a stag kill on the quest. They are huge! I thought maybe all deer had glitched, but I also killed a regular sized stag that did count in the quest.

Regardless, I'm loving the pack. Puts some real life in the world for me. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing the Creature packs!

Hearted here, if I can find them on Nexus will be endorsed there 😁

Thanks.  I didn't add a new mega snake and stag so maybe those are from another pack or otherwise something is scaling the vanilla animals.

2 hours ago, xxx73 said:

Really love the birds, robin, eagle and crow, but I think they should be easier to hear, is it possible to increase sound volume?

The sound rolls off with distance so you hear them when close but I can increase the volume next rebuild.  

Ok that's nice, is that something I can do now, or is it difficult to do?

I see this settings:

<maxVoicesPerEntity value="3"/>
            <LowestPitch name="0.95"/>
            <HighestPitch name="1.05"/>
            <LocalCrouchVolumeScale value="1.0"/>

<CrouchNoiseScale value="0.5"/>

<NoiseScale value="1"/>

<MaxVoices value="10"/>

<MaxRepeatRate value="15"/>

Edited by xxx73 (see edit history)

Likely you would need to move the humans out of the zombieall group and into the animal groups.  I attached a mode that might solve that for you.  Ignore the name, just unzip that and drop the modlet into your mods folder.

2-WalkerSimCompatability.zip

Also, pushed an update to the animal pack to fix a tooltip error someone reported on Nexus.  Also fixed the random walktypes in the effects packs, as it was switching to crawlers and looked bad.

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

1 hour ago, xyth said:

Likely you would need to move the humans out of the zombieall group and into the animal groups.  I attached a mode that might solve that for you.  Ignore the name, just unzip that and drop the modlet into your mods folder.

2-WalkerSimCompatability.zip 2.09 kB · 1 download

Also, pushed an update to the animal pack to fix a tooltip error someone reported on Nexus.  Also fixed the random walktypes in the effects packs, as it was switching to crawlers and looked bad.

I'll check it out.Thank you so much

3 hours ago, xyth said:

2-WalkerSimCompatability.zip 2.09 kB · 3 downloads

I think something gone wrong...

image.png.a4b9666e3502adbb1f5d4afc3e5e7310.png

31 minutes ago, strummer_92 said:

I dont know how to fix it and this are preveting any respawn. Not even a single chicken is appearing. 

Are you actually running WalkerSim DMT mod from @ZehMatt? If you do and no entities are spawning, it probably means you installed the mod wrong. You need to install it either with Mod Launcher or using DMT directly. Simply putting the mod into the Mods folder won't do the trick, because WalkerSim works with an extra piece of code which must be first added to the game for the mod to work properly. I suggest you to refer to his thread for more support on that. Once you get that mod working properly when it's installed alone, only then you can try to add Creature Pack mod with the compatibility patch xyth gave you earlier.

A question about the Alcatraz, I can't really see it and I wonder is it supposes to be like that? I tried making it a little better and then it is visible in the sky.

And again, sry for repeating this, how can I increase volume on the birds, I like to hear them more :)