Diablo music

Sydious

I just wish it was more random i've heard the exact same tune many times already, and I mean the exact same. My game seems to only cycle between 4 different ones when I played earlier, will check next time I play might have just been rng screwing with me.

I just wish it was more random i've heard the exact same tune many times already, and I mean the exact same. My game seems to only cycle between 4 different ones when I played earlier, will check next time I play might have just been rng screwing with me.

For players like myself... we'll never know what any of the music sounds like since we by default disable music as like you said, it gets repetitive and at least for me, ruins immersion.

All music is original composed music by some local Dallas guys. People used to think we stole 28 days later music too, it wasn't even the same chord progression.

Oh I know it is not the same it is just very Diablo"ish". Again don't mind at all.

All music is original composed music by some local Dallas guys. People used to think we stole 28 days later music too, it wasn't even the same chord progression.

I really miss that music, any chance you bring that back for some menu or area?

For players like myself... we'll never know what any of the music sounds like since we by default disable music as like you said, it gets repetitive and at least for me, ruins immersion.

I'm actually quite happy with the music. I believe the new audio engine is in that can select and splice together music from a fairly large pool. If so, I'm very much liking what it's doing. Granted I only have a few hours in, but the music has felt more varied and far less repetitive.

I'm actually quite happy with the music. I believe the new audio engine is in that can select and splice together music from a fairly large pool. If so, I'm very much liking what it's doing. Granted I only have a few hours in, but the music has felt more varied and far less repetitive.

Agreed.

This is just an early version of it and I can already see its potential.

Same. That is the first thing I do in any game I start up. That and the FOV slider.

Miss it so bad...

Maybe I can release it as a mod someday since we have a license. I love it too :) Since it was licensed and anyone can license it.... it put us at risk of sharing with someone else which isn't cool, so that is why we wrote original music we copyright.

i mean... yeah it wasnt the same song from 28 days later but did have the same vib /shrug lol it was awesome but yeah did sound very similar

Maybe I can release it as a mod someday since we have a license. I love it too :) Since it was licensed and anyone can license it.... it put us at risk of sharing with someone else which isn't cool, so that is why we wrote original music we copyright.

That is....no one will be offended if I already use old theme for my mod ?

When you are doing the mod make sure you add this in somewhere :smile-new:

Archived