Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

I looked before posting but all i can see it "+improvements to RWG" just wondered what they are esp since release is close

Its a brand new system using images instead of noise functions, so its much more realistic looking. Erosion on mountains, different look in each biome, etc. The only thing old is roads and socket town system, but terrain is all new.

Didnt MM mention previously contact grenades is something you unlock later. I dont think it was a change based on his previous horde night.

You have to find a schematic. To me the regular grenades suck until we get bandits and you want to bounce one through a doorway because you get shot on sight trying to run in there with a contact grenade.

I've seen in the video you can chain grenade explosions without activating them. (Madmole throws a grenade without pulling the pin, then he throws another one correctly and both grenades go off).

The question is: Can you make the unpinned grenades go off by shooting them?

Let us know next weekend.

Its a brand new system using images instead of noise functions, so its much more realistic looking. Erosion on mountains, different look in each biome, etc. The only thing old is roads and socket town system, but terrain is all new.

Question! Does the occluder occlude trees?

@MM

Wtf.

We did the Hitler vids. You got your spider pic. Either add a new tradition requirement or release the damn thing.

Tokens have been given, sacrifices made...

Prayers are always heard and answered, just not in the way you asked but in the way that benefits you the most.

Question for the Devs:

Did the concept of "Store all" and "Stack items" buttons make it through the content lock? Maybe 18.1?

There is a mod out in the wild right now that accomplishes this, and it would be fantastic if it made it as a permanent feature. Inventory management takes up an awful lot of time for those who's OCD tendencies require proper sorting. The "stack items" one most of all, so I could go through each container, push the button and all similar items get stowed away in the container I am in.

loL. a30?

Hah, low priority then, eh? The heart; it breaks!

Do the turrets have a radial menu from which they can be quickly reloaded w/o picking them up?

I think they are very cool and I can't wait to use them, but I can imagine the struggle of juggling turrets to reload them, which would leave your ass pretty bare.

No. How would that be any faster than grabbing it and pressing the reload hotkey? You can have another turret provide cover fire while you reload one.

To all those players telling madmole to "get good" and that "he sucks at 7D2D"... (Which I've seen a lot of following the previous video.) Whatever happened to having fun in games, hmm? Unless I'm missing something, games are generally not designed to be simulations performed by flawless robots.

PFFT, I am good. Anyone who thinks otherwise is high.

ab20e730-dee8-11e9-b655-7dfca9216873

hello Madmole, i have two news zombies and Pois for Alpha 19, "The TERRORIFIC Greta", She live in the ONU Palace, She is a Boss Zombie, hard of eliminate and very speed.

the second zombie is "The President" is live in the White House or in the crash of the Airfoce One, this Zombie is protected by zombie agents fbi and they have a big loot of weapons and money

by the way are you still exercising? How are the progress? A hug from your Spanish friend

Almost every streamer and Youtuber sucks at all games. At least if you believe the comments. I wouldn't mind that. Backseat gamers always think they can do it better than everyone else.

I school bitches from doom, to doom 2, then quake, then counter strike. I played full time for 10 years. I did fine in Rust. I'm kraken in agario. I'm pretty much elite if I grind a game 6 hours a day or more. Probably can't keep up with 20 year old reflexes but I'm still pretty damn good. PVP isn't my thing any more, all that adrenaline dump is cancer for your health. Recording, talking takes away a good chunk of your skill too. That very first fortitude horde video where I didn't have my headset on I recorded for the hell of it shows more of what I'm capable of.

[

QUOTE=

hello Madmole, i have two news zombies and Pois for Alpha 19, "The TERRORIFIC Greta", She live in the ONU Palace, She is a Boss Zombie, hard of eliminate and very speed.

the second zombie is "The President" is live in the White House or in the crash of the Airfoce One, this Zombie is protected by zombie agents fbi and they have a big loot of weapons and money

by the way are you still exercising? How are the progress? A hug from your Spanish friend[/quote

]

I would personally put in A very fat zombie or a bodybuilder zombie but.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... to each's own

Archived