A17 Custom Vehicles Modlet

manux

Yeh I want to avoid camping waiting for the respawn. One shot or no shot, my momma used to say...

Do you think your SDX vehicle mod will have the same strange spawn effect?You saw the photo i sent. The non SDX one fill my building with vehicles....49 in total...lol

Well, i did provide logs directly from my server that showed the issues/errors/warnings had something to do with "mesh" and i figured he could read the logs and provide a fix from there.

It's just a matter of him reading them and making the adjustments at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad you said that because i put that older, non-SDX vehicle mod in and....WOW. My building EXPLODED with vehicles...I left a pic below if anyone can see it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28188[/ATTACH]

So, question: Are ALL of your mods SDX now? I'm asking because the old modpack had a mixed bag so to speak.

MH my Server didnt give me any errors, but me friend cant interact with his heli, while i interact with mine without problems. Its really strage...

MH my Server didnt give me any errors, but me friend cant interact with his heli, while i interact with mine without problems. Its really strage...

It takes several logons to the server and you have to "feel" around for the area where the interaction text will/can appear. Bascially, it's like treasure hunting.

It takes several logons to the server and you have to "feel" around for the area where the interaction text will/can appear. Bascially, it's like treasure hunting.

He tried but dint find the right spot...

I have to interupt my base craftig and farming serval times and interact with his heli so he can interact again... but if he dies or his game crashes interaction is gone again... really disgusting ^^;

i wonder why i never had that problem with my heli... while he have that all the time.

He tried but dint find the right spot...

I have to interupt my base craftig and farming serval times and interact with his heli so he can interact again... but if he dies or his game crashes interaction is gone again... really disgusting ^^;

i wonder why i never had that problem with my heli... while he have that all the time.

If he ever gets it back just "pocket" it before logging off and he can access it any time after that. It sucks that someone has to do that but that's just the current state of things.

Just out of curiosity, are you using the standard version or the SDX version?

Edited by Kilroy5150 (see edit history)

If he ever gets it back just "pocket" it before logging off and he can access it any time after that. It sucks that someone has to do that but that's just the current state of things.

Just out of curiosity, are you using the standard version or the SDX version?

He do it like that when iam not playing. But you cant use the big storage that way.

iam using the modlet and the SDX from Guppycurs Vehicle Madness. But we had that Bug befor the Guppcur SDX Mod on the old Server befor already.

He do it like that when iam not playing. But you cant use the big storage that way.

iam using the modlet and the SDX from Guppycurs Vehicle Madness. But we had that Bug befor the Guppcur SDX Mod on the old Server befor already.

You can put anything into your inventory as long as you empty it first if that's what you meant by big storage. I keep a chopper and a jetpack in my main inventory.

The sdx version is used specifically to eliminate that issue.

I put your mod on the server and it's interesting and all but the different parts create an issue: Vanilla car parts have multiple uses / breakdowns to create other things, your car parts really only work for your vehicles and i wrenched an entire car lot (7 solid cars and 1 hull) and got maybe 5 not-destroyed parts out of it and a lot of destroyed stuff.

While it's an interesting mod, it mostly takes valuable parts away from the main game that could be used elsewhere.

Thanks though.

No worries, we all have different styles; everything that vanilla "needs" should be represented in other loot containers, btw.

Yeh even with the current settings we were swimming in vehicles, so I really want them to break down more easily.

No worries, we all have different styles; everything that vanilla "needs" should be represented in other loot containers, btw.

Yeh even with the current settings we were swimming in vehicles, so I really want them to break down more easily.

Yeah, even the firearm mods are giving insane amounts of ammo and it's a LOT to keep up with...

Yeh if I did a firearm mod, then ammo would be very hard to come by... You'd have to recapture brass, etc... But there are enough gun mods out there.

Well, i believe in being honest without being hurtful. The Firearms 2 mod is good but it re-introduced pre-existing ammunition which, in all honesty, makes the weapons less available and less useful because you have to put aside all the other ammo you find just to get to one gun's 9mm ammo when it could just be using "stock" ammo to begin with and add only the special ammo.

I'm all about conservation and minimalism when it comes to gaming survival so i store what i can't use and use what i need. There was one type of ammo that took FOREVER to get a decent amount with so i ended up putting more into melee weapons instead.

I love a good sword and the animation on 17Wendy pack was just BEAUTIFUL with some of the weapons.

But then there are days when an AA-12 (aka Terry Crew's gun in Expendables) is the way to go in, loud and proud and eating up the entire area with a hugs ammo drum.....i mean that's FUN..

I'm looking for the best experience with the most efficient mod, i suppose. And i do run all the game servers for my team so i've gotta be the one to make sure their experience is as fun while also being challenging.

Plus, i like to learn.

Yeh if I did a firearm mod, then ammo would be very hard to come by... You'd have to recapture brass, etc... But there are enough gun mods out there.

Guppy, i went to this page

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57277-DUST-s-UI-HUD-Collection-REQUESTS

and there was a really cool hud but the post wasn't authored by you yet, when i did the download, it had your name on the file. It was an A16 Wasteland HUD.

If you did that, could you update that to A17 because it looked pretty cool.

I really like those graphically enhanced HUDs but it seems like they died out with A16. All of the HUDs i've seen, on A17, seem very static and have no...well, to be honest, they don't have the "style" that the earlier HUDs had.

Did the coders rip out all the ability to add graphical enhancements to HUDs with A17?

Guppy, i went to this page

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57277-DUST-s-UI-HUD-Collection-REQUESTS

and there was a really cool hud but the post wasn't authored by you yet, when i did the download, it had your name on the file. It was an A16 Wasteland HUD.

If you did that, could you update that to A17 because it looked pretty cool.

I really like those graphically enhanced HUDs but it seems like they died out with A16. All of the HUDs i've seen, on A17, seem very static and have no...well, to be honest, they don't have the "style" that the earlier HUDs had.

Did the coders rip out all the ability to add graphical enhancements to HUDs with A17?

That was done by dust2death, I thought he had made a 17 version, but I'd check with him.

That was done by dust2death, I thought he had made a 17 version, but I'd check with him.

Hmmm, i went to the last page of his mod and people were requesting but i looked around for the A17 version and didn't see much. Oh, well. A lot of people are on vacation now. Maybe i can look forward to more in May.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello manux,

please do me a favor. Look into this circle for 10 seconds, no reason just do that... If you look into spoiler after that, you will have a week full of happiness!

ytp3qcT.gif

Wow! Out of sudden, you have a real itch to add the boat to A17, thanks! FazhUrI.png

• 3 weeks later...

I also want to know where manux is at. I like this mod, and I want to see more of it (vehicle mods :) )

Some feedback. The monster beetle is rather difficult to control. Not sure if this is intended or not.

For anyone using DF and this mod, patch by me (just updated)

https://github.com/MythixDino/Mythix-Modlets/releases

(No, not just level gating. You'll see-)

I love this mod, but uploading it to our dedicated server isn't working because it's just too big. I even broke it down and tried to upload each file individually but 2 or the resource files are over 30mb, the server doesn't allow files that big :(

• 2 weeks later...