Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

Hey stallionsden,

Just an FYI the pallet mod throws errors due to none existing items in the new alpha version. The following needs to be removed. I haven't checked if it was removed completely or renamed.

<item name="cntFridgeTop" count="1" prob="0.05" />
<item name="cntFridgeBottom" count="1" prob="0.05" />

Hey stallionsden,

Just an FYI the pallet mod throws errors due to none existing items in the new alpha version. The following needs to be removed. I haven't checked if it was removed completely or renamed.

<item name="cntFridgeTop" count="1" prob="0.05" />
<item name="cntFridgeBottom" count="1" prob="0.05" />

Thanks kronons was just testing and yeh that came up was going thru all of em. Fixed and bout to upload. Ty

I thought the smell thing didn't work for zombies??

"Valmars Sealed Meat"

Idk but I like to pretend they can lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Stallionsden, it would appear that with the most recent update, combining items now gives them the appropriate number of modifier slots. This was not the case as of last night (prior to the update), as of today, its fixed.

That's great news. I prolly should read them there patch notes lol

So I'm not sure whats going on, but only some Pallets are able to be looted, the other loot mods like the barrels and shelves are working (though I've found some shelves that can't be looted too), but like 75% of the pallets I come across are vanilla and not able to be looted.

I'm fully willing to admit this may be a problem on my end, but if not, well at least you will be aware of it.

Oh and this isn't just on one world, this is across several worlds, including a MP world on my friends PC (for whatever god unknown reason, I can join his game, but for the life of me, he can't join mine.)

I thought the smell thing didn't work for zombies??

"Valmars Sealed Meat"

Idk but I like to pretend they can lol.

Maybe you could have it add a percentage to the food value of sealed meat because it "keeps it fresher"

Something like grilled meat = 10 food so sealed meat would be 11 or 12.

So I'm not sure whats going on, but only some Pallets are able to be looted, the other loot mods like the barrels and shelves are working (though I've found some shelves that can't be looted too), but like 75% of the pallets I come across are vanilla and not able to be looted.

I'm fully willing to admit this may be a problem on my end, but if not, well at least you will be aware of it.

Oh and this isn't just on one world, this is across several worlds, including a MP world on my friends PC (for whatever god unknown reason, I can join his game, but for the life of me, he can't join mine.)

Its not a bug. It's a feature. Stallion made it so the world spawn lootable and non-lootable containers. As to make it more random and so it's not so op that everyone spawns items. I personally like the changes it makes it more fun!

As kronons mentioned it's a feature. You go into a shop find pallet barrel or shelving someone has been thru it. Thanks to dracos99 it is like the vanilla cupboards where some are open and unlootable and others are closed and lootable.

I could have 2 mods if you wish the old way back of the barrels shelving and pallets I guess

Hey stallion,

An fyi the homebrew mod doesn't work correctly. It gives array out of index error. I looked at your files and you put <stallionsden>....</stallionsden> instead of <config>...</configs>

the stallionsden stallionsden is fine you can put kiss and kiss lol it wont matter i put my username others put theirs lol. and the top tag has to match the bottom tag lol so it be config config or configs configs you can put kronons kronons if you like i will take a look at the barrel

- - - Updated - - -

Kronons are you sure its my barrels. can you upload output.log for me please to see the error

I changed it to configs and it worked how it should. New save and everything. Here is the error message btw.

2018-12-19T19:46:21 67.194 INF Time: 0.71m FPS: 72.24 Heap: 2724.3MB Max: 2724.3MB Chunks: 289 CGO: 184 Ply: 1 Zom: 8 Ent: 11 (11) Items: 2 CO: 1 RSS: 5732.2MB
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
 at XUiC_LootContainer.OnTileEntityChanged (.TileEntity _te, Int32 _dataObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TileEntity.NotifyListeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TileEntity.setModified () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TileEntityLootContainer.UpdateTick (.World world) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.UpdateTick (.World _world, Boolean _bSpawnEnemies) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at World.OnUpdateTick (Single _partialTicks, ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

I just found out that you can dig the cement pallets and get cement buckets from them with the shovel. You can also dig the blue pallets and get cobblestone out of them. Will your mod affect either of those as I found I really like to be able to dig those to get cement and cobblestone for base building.

I changed it to configs and it worked how it should. New save and everything. Here is the error message btw.

2018-12-19T19:46:21 67.194 INF Time: 0.71m FPS: 72.24 Heap: 2724.3MB Max: 2724.3MB Chunks: 289 CGO: 184 Ply: 1 Zom: 8 Ent: 11 (11) Items: 2 CO: 1 RSS: 5732.2MB
 at XUiC_LootContainer.OnTileEntityChanged (.TileEntity _te, Int32 _dataObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TileEntityLootContainer.UpdateTick (.World world) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.UpdateTick (.World _world, Boolean _bSpawnEnemies) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at World.OnUpdateTick (Single _partialTicks, ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

I'm getting this same error on some containers. It won't let you exit out of the container and ALT+F4 needs to be used to get out of it.

That's a lootcontainers error nothing to do with the tags. You must have a old version where the lootcontainers are 11,17. Xuic is windowslooting maybe check the loot.xml and check the size of the loot container and check your xui- Windows.xml for windowslooting and see if the loot.xml of the homebrew is in equal to or less then the values in windowslooting

- - - Updated - - -

I just found out that you can dig the cement pallets and get cement buckets from them with the shovel. You can also dig the blue pallets and get cobblestone out of them. Will your mod affect either of those as I found I really like to be able to dig those to get cement and cobblestone for base building.

Should be able to this mod doesn't change anything when you break down a pallet. Just makes em lootable

As kronons mentioned it's a feature. You go into a shop find pallet barrel or shelving someone has been thru it. Thanks to dracos99 it is like the vanilla cupboards where some are open and unlootable and others are closed and lootable.

I could have 2 mods if you wish the old way back of the barrels shelving and pallets I guess

They are currently set to 1/3 lootable randomly when the POI is first generated. You can change that percentage in the blockplaceholders.xml file for each type of block Full/Empty

Archived