Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

They are currently set to 1/3 lootable randomly when the POI is first generated. You can change that percentage in the blockplaceholders.xml file for each type of block Full/Empty

I not sure whether the person wants all to be lootable or more then what it currently is to be lootable. If the latter then yes upping the full % in placeholder.xml in the modlet and decreasing the empty will generate more.

But I am going away for a week so won't be at my computer lol. As of tomorrow. But will be on phone and checking in regularly

your magazine size modlet gave the following error:

WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Weapon Magazine Size Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier[@name=modGunMagazineExtender]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=MagazineSize]/@value"

Might it be because it edits item_modifiers file, but that code is in items.xml file?

EDIT: Moved that code to an item_modifiers.xml file and is working now.

[ATTACH]26497[/ATTACH]

weaponmagazinesize.zip

your magazine size modlet gave the following error:

WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "Weapon Magazine Size Modlet" did not apply: <set xpath="/item_modifiers/item_modifier[@name=modGunMagazineExtender]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=MagazineSize]/@value"

Might it be because it edits item_modifiers file, but that code is in items.xml file?

EDIT: Moved that code to an item_modifiers.xml file and is working now.

[ATTACH]26497[/ATTACH]

Did they remove item.modifiers.xml

Nope, but your code for the item_modifiers.xml was in the items.xml. So I just moved the xpath code to an item_modifiers.xml. So its now that one and the items.xml in your configs folder in the modlet.

Hmmmm I had It in the items_modifier xml maybe I uploaded wrong one lol. Urgh thanks quasimiyao appreciated

Mod StallionsdensPallets not activated due to missing cntFridgeTop and cntFridgeBottom in loot.xml

I removed these lines and it worked.

I had already removed them lol in b233. What the hell. Sorry for that. Did you update after B233 with this file or you just downloaded it today and tried. Cause I def fixed that and had uploaded it so don't know why it still has old version if it does.

I had already removed them lol in b233. What the hell. Sorry for that. Did you update after B233 with this file or you just downloaded it today and tried. Cause I def fixed that and had uploaded it so don't know why it still has old version if it does.

It seems I have the old version. Have you updated to 238?

Oh phew lol. I was having issues with Google drive lol I delete old one and upload new and it the old one would somehow overwrite it lol

As long as the file name is the same, the link won't change and Google drive will automatically overwrite the old file, storing it as a new version number for download. Might save you some steps.

If you upload a new file with same name, in the same folder as the previous one, you get this option:

1671550362_Annotation2018-12-22013752.jpg.65c93d635ae75933a2262744a26bfe49.jpg

If you do nothing the new file stays as it is, overwriting the old one. If you click the "Keep as separate file", you'll get a new file with a (2) after. as in file(2).rar :)

If you upload a new file with same name, in the same folder as the previous one, you get this option:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26515[/ATTACH]

If you do nothing the new file stays as it is, overwriting the old one. If you click the "Keep as separate file", you'll get a new file with a (2) after. as in file(2).rar :)

Argh ok got ya ty heaps

Multiple open sounds for the shelves: backpack, fridge and chest. Shouldn't it be the same for all?

Hope you find out how to add a new model soon.

Loot depending on how it looks would be awesome.

Enjoying your mods a lot!

I am away atm til next Fri (5 days away) will look I to it when I get home for sure. It is def on my list to do. First to learn how to make custom blocks haha.... 6 months later :-P jokes and ty enjoy making them for you all

I can have a look at the sounds for you, setting them all to use the same if thats ok, just let me know which of them you want to be used, or if I should use my best judgement (warning attached to my judgement, its full of vodka atm)

Trying to teach myself basic xml stuff and xpath, and learning alot fixing and tweaking others modlets in addition to writing some of my own :)

I can have a look at the sounds for you, setting them all to use the same if thats ok, just let me know which of them you want to be used, or if I should use my best judgement (warning attached to my judgement, its full of vodka atm)

It depends on if there are multiple sounds on each or each one has it's own sound. Store shelves looting should sound different to looting a pallet etc

sound_open="UseActions/open_backpack" sound_close="UseActions/close_backpack"
sound_open="UseActions/open_fridge" sound_close="UseActions/close_fridge
sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest"

Those are the ones in use now for:

StoreShelving01

StoreShelving01Double

storeshelving01Top

Storeshelving01TopDouble

Palletmod uses open and close fridge sounds for all of them.

(I guess you know this already, considering you wrote them :p , but incase you forgot while being away I listed them here)

sound_open="UseActions/open_fridge" sound_close="UseActions/close_fridge
sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest"

Those are the ones in use now for:

StoreShelving01

StoreShelving01Double

storeshelving01Top

Storeshelving01TopDouble

Palletmod uses open and close fridge sounds for all of them.

(I guess you know this already, considering you wrote them :p , but incase you forgot while being away I listed them here)

Haha yeh i would a needed to see the code lol. But yeh ok the Store shelving sounds can change the bottom 4 to reflect the top 4

Archived