Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

I made a quick version with the firearms modlet ammo added for you. I just used the generic ammo box icon for all of them for now. Also, I haven't done much balancing, only reduced droprate of the very rare gold ammo, since I noticed that had a very low chance of dropping in Mayics mod. Plus amount of ammo you get from the boxes should probably be tweaked, but I havent actually gotten around to try the firearms mod yet, as I've been busy lately. So not really sure what a good balance would be. Hopefully get to play around with that today tho, and can make some adjustments later if needed :)

[ATTACH]27309[/ATTACH]

StalionsAmmoboxes_FirearmsCompatible.zip

I made a quick version with the firearms modlet ammo added for you. I just used the generic ammo box icon for all of them for now. Also, I haven't done much balancing, only reduced droprate of the very rare gold ammo, since I noticed that had a very low chance of dropping in Mayics mod. Plus amount of ammo you get from the boxes should probably be tweaked, but I havent actually gotten around to try the firearms mod yet, as I've been busy lately. So not really sure what a good balance would be. Hopefully get to play around with that today tho, and can make some adjustments later if needed :)

[ATTACH]27309[/ATTACH]

That nice of you :) Thanks! Overall the firearm quite okay unless you are talking about some gun animation which is small issue. Pretty love weapons mods in 7d2d as its too little in game.

I will go try it out when i get home..

Okay tried and it work fine with the generic bag with different ammo.. The adjustments i went to did it this way so its wont need so many bag for just one kind of bullet.

Pistol/smg ammos in a group

Auto-Rifle ammos

Sniper ammos

Shotty ammos

All Explosive ammos

Arrow/bolt in generic bag

Okay tried and it work fine with the generic bag with different ammo.. The adjustments i went to did it this way so its wont need so many bag for just one kind of bullet.

Pistol/smg ammos in a group

Auto-Rifle ammos

Sniper ammos

Shotty ammos

All Explosive ammos

Arrow/bolt in generic bag

Hey, any chance you could post that adjustment? :)

Is there any way to change the invisible animals mod so it does not affect the vultures? Animals seem very scarce in he latest a17 version, but getting savaged by 6 vultures when you get off a bicycle really sucks...lol!

Alternately, can this include the invisible animals, but maybe reduce the animal population by maybe 25%? I'm looking at the xml, and am not sure how they are balancing the animal spawn numbers using the invisible ones.

Is there any way to change the invisible animals mod so it does not affect the vultures? Animals seem very scarce in he latest version, but getting savaged by 6 vultures when you get off a bicycle sucks...lol!

Lol i can look at it when i get home for sure. So to make it clear you want more animal's less vultures

Lol i can look at it when i get home for sure. So to make it clear you want more animal's less vultures

More animals than vanilla, but maybe only 50% more vultures, wolves, and dogs.

I looked at the xml and I'm not sure how they are balancing the animal population with the invisibles. I would think that the spawn rate would adjust them, but they are hiding some for an unclear reason.

I think what he mean is that, after using the invisible mod, those vultures and wolf roaming around like 80% more than vanilla which hurt butt for sure lol..

And those wolf they tend to spawn around where your base around just outside waiting, hope its can be reduce alittle by 10-20%

I think what he mean is that, after using the invisible mod, those vultures and wolf roaming around like 80% more than vanilla which hurt butt for sure lol..

And those wolf they tend to spawn around where your base around just outside waiting, hope its can be reduce alittle by 10-20%

I understand and yeh can reduce the enemy animals will get to it tonight when home

Thx to the suggestions from iicecube :) I made a new modified version of Stallions ammo mod with the Firearms mod ammo added to the the boxes. All pistol ammo in one box, shotgun shells in another and so on, so its the same amount of boxes as the original mod instead of more than 20 different ones. I didnt put the explosives in the explosives box tho, the 40mm explosive, the explosive bullet and golden bullets are in theire own box. I mostly followed the categories used by the Firearms mod when sorting the ammo, and those three are categorized as special :)

I will probably tweak the drop rate and amount you can craft of the different ammo types after playing around with it :)

[ATTACH]27334[/ATTACH]

StallionsdensAmmoBoxes_FirearmsEditionV2.zip

INVISIBLE ANIMAL FIX UPDATE

ADDED -

** REDUCED enemy animal spawns on snake, wolf, bear (both versions) and vultures (both versions)

Let me know how you go and can fix again when i back home. Was a quick edit

Cool! I'll look at what you changed to see how they balance the numbers.

Thanks!

INVISIBLE ANIMAL FIX UPDATE

ADDED -

** REDUCED enemy animal spawns on snake, wolf, bear (both versions) and vultures (both versions)

Let me know how you go and can fix again when i back home. Was a quick edit

Yes will try and see how its goes, thanks for the update..

Thx to the suggestions from iicecube :) I made a new modified version of Stallions ammo mod with the Firearms mod ammo added to the the boxes. All pistol ammo in one box, shotgun shells in another and so on, so its the same amount of boxes as the original mod instead of more than 20 different ones. I didnt put the explosives in the explosives box tho, the 40mm explosive, the explosive bullet and golden bullets are in theire own box. I mostly followed the categories used by the Firearms mod when sorting the ammo, and those three are categorized as special :)

I will probably tweak the drop rate and amount you can craft of the different ammo types after playing around with it :)

[ATTACH]27334[/ATTACH]

Thanks for this. Been using your first version for a bit, gonna try this one out. I know with the first version, they dropped a bit too frequently. Gonna get this update and see how it is. Thanks again!

Using the INVISIBLE ANIMAL FIX UPDATE......

I do not have enough experience to know what is typical. But playing on default difficulty using Navezgane and on day 3. Went to the trader near the burnt forest and was greeted by one large bear, two wolves (came separate to each other) and two vultures. Moved along about 100 metres to find another wolf and two small bears.

As noted that might be typical but I'm not sure.

Does that seem right...?

edit: Just going up the road and then there are three large bears together. One separate from the other two intertwined....

https://imgur.com/a/Ybov8e4

sorry but I still can't insert an image for some reason.

Yeah, we finally had to remove the invisible animal fix. By day 14 we had well over 1000 meat stored up. There are just way too many animals around, and vultures and wolves are literally every 8th of a mile. You get off a bicycle and are savaged by at least 2 or 3 vultures every time, and half the time you get off a bike there a wolf within eyesight.

Animals are far too scare in vanilla now, and this fix makes them far too populated.

The best balance I think, might be to add the larger rabbits and chickens with their increased size (I also changed your scale 1.5 to 1.4 and that looks more realistic to me eye.) and increase their population, with deer and boars at vanilla levels.

That way hunting wouldn't have an oversupply of meat, but there would at least be more available.

The invisible animal thing makes no sense to me at all. Why they would have the overhead of invisible animals instead of just decreasing the spawn rate is beyond me. I'll mention this to Fataal in the main thread... maybe he can fix it.

Previous requirements? :o It just says disabled, what does it require?

the self med has requirements either way before being unlocked you need the perks prior to it to be a certain level i believe. Just it works for me so trying to find the error.

can i suggest you in console type giveselfxp 999999999 and fill up all your perks and skills and then if the self med is greyed out still i 100% know i have done something wrong lol

Archived