Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

I got an error about loot item 108 already in use. Could have been another mod interacting but I don't know for sure.

Have you got the updated mod or. 108 was free then in b208 came out tfp used it lol so I changed the lootcontainers to start at 200. If I missed any I will fix it when I get home.

But simply check all the lootcontainers xmls and check to see if lootcontainers are 108 and change it. However you have to change the lootlist in blocks.xml to but when I get home I will check and fix. Apologies

Have you got the updated mod or. 108 was free then in b208 came out tfp used it lol so I changed the lootcontainers to start at 200. If I missed any I will fix it when I get home.

But simply check all the lootcontainers xmls and check to see if lootcontainers are 108 and change it. However you have to change the lootlist in blocks.xml to but when I get home I will check and fix. Apologies

I downloaded the version I tried on December 8th, 2018. I will try to redownload and see if it works now.

I downloaded the version I tried on December 8th, 2018. I will try to redownload and see if it works now.

i just checked both the home brewery and the pallet mods both have the new updated lootcontainers from 208 it starts. SO yeh either from another mod that is using 108 or you have the old version.

Hi. I have a problem with the last version of pallets. I have more than 1 mod :) mod, but when I open a pallet it gave me a error Array index is out of range. Any ideea how to fix it?

From error log

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at XUiC_LootContainer.OnTileEntityChanged (.TileEntity _te, Int32 _dataObject) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TileEntity.NotifyListeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TileEntity.setModified () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TileEntityLootContainer.UpdateTick (.World world) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Chunk.UpdateTick (.World _world, Boolean _bSpawnEnemies) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.OnUpdateTick (Single _partialTicks, ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20181212160117_1.thumb.jpg.db94f7a644116687e8235f791c087558.jpg

This are the mods I use:

[aac workstations][Arrow-xbow conversion][car respawner][GG2015_HalfScrapTime][Guppycur_BloodMoonTrickle][GuppysRandomGeterUpper][increased Zombie Loot][KHLockpicks][KHPickupPlants][lessLandslides][Long Life Zombie Loot][Lowered Encumbrance Penalty][Razor_FasterVehicles][s420_SimpleUI-4DigitCraft][s420_SimpleUI-BiggerBackpack120-PlayerBuiltStorage][s420_SimpleUI-Compass][s420_SimpleUI-CraftingQueue][s420_SimpleUI-ForgeInput][s420_SimpleUI-LeftHUD][s420_SimpleUI-Toolbelt][s420_SimpleUI-VehicleStorage][skyScraperFix][stallionsdenCombineReturn][stallionsdenHomeBrewery][stallionsdenPallets]

output_log__2018-12-12__15-21-53.txt

One thing I have found with the combine mod, and Idk if its something you can even work around or fix. When you combine 2 lower leveled items for the next tier, you don't get modifier slots equal to one crafted or found in that same tier. For example, a Level 2 Item would have 1 modifier slot if craftet, looted, purchased, but 2 level 1 items combined for the level 2 have 0 modifier slots. Its the same no matter what level you're combining to.

One thing I have found with the combine mod, and Idk if its something you can even work around or fix. When you combine 2 lower leveled items for the next tier, you don't get modifier slots equal to one crafted or found in that same tier. For example, a Level 2 Item would have 1 modifier slot if craftet, looted, purchased, but 2 level 1 items combined for the level 2 have 0 modifier slots. Its the same no matter what level you're combining to.

Oh I never paid attention to that lol. Didn't even cross my mind I will have to take a look and see what I can do. Thanks heaps for bringing that up

- - - Updated - - -

Just out of curiosity, what item was that?

It was cntmedicinecabinet which has now become cntmedicinecabinetopen or cntmedicinecabinetclosed to match the other cupboards etc on the game

How can I reduce the amount of items?

I'll use this as an example:

<item name="metalTrussingBlock" count="5,15" prob="0.05" />

Does that mean there is a chance of 5 to 15 of that items spawning? So I can just change that to 1, and no more than that would spawn of that item?

Correct.

Oh I never paid attention to that lol. Didn't even cross my mind I will have to take a look and see what I can do. Thanks heaps for bringing that up

I was just starting to notice this myself, and it's especially problematic for guns as they can't be crafted, and there's nothing to boost your loot quality. Even in late gamestages, you still find Lvl 1 junk...

I was just starting to notice this myself, and it's especially problematic for guns as they can't be crafted, and there's nothing to boost your loot quality. Even in late gamestages, you still find Lvl 1 junk...

Prolly why tfp had commented it out lol :'(

I get low quality weapons and combine to the highest tier. That's not what you mean or.

Is it after a certain level you should only get certain level weapons

I don't like the idea of only getting certain qualities after a specific point, removes the randomness and takes away the challenge of going further and further to loot to get those high quality items. That being said, obviously with combine added in, it removes some of the leg work and looting, but you always want to have more ♥♥♥♥ to sell, plus until or unless the whole modifier slot thing can be sorted, combining low tiers to form high tiers isn't as efficient as finding high tiers.

Thank you for al you've done. The mods are a wonderful addition to me and my gf's playthrough.

I request that the weapon combine mod doesn't take your items when you Shift + Click them. I want to be able to use shift click for my toolbelt again. Please and thank you.

Archived