Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

@Tristam . If you edit Stallionsdens' mod and change the following in the xui.ml file

<append xpath="/xui/ruleset/window_group[@name='[color="#FFFF00"][b]backpack[/b][/color]']" >
<window name="windowCombine" />
</append>

TO

<append xpath="/xui/ruleset/window_group[@name='[b][color="#00FF00"]crafting[/color][/b]']">
<window name="windowCombine"/>
</append>

The combine item will only appear in the crafting window instead of all windows

Special Thanks to Stallionsden for bring it back in the first place!

I like the idea of having a Mining Machine. Can we get more details on how to use it?

You craft the excavator then simply place on the ground anywhere and wait a certain amount of days once ready it to will change block shape from oven to gas pump I believe and you loot it. ..simply destroy it to make it a excavator again.

Currently I believe the waiting time is 15 days but can be changed to be quicker in the blocks.xml in mod config folder look for this line and you can change it down to 1 for 1 day wait only or 15 for 15 day wait -

<property name="UpgradeRated.Rate" value="5" />

- - - Updated - - -

@Tristam . If you edit Stallionsdens' mod and change the following in the xui.ml file

<append xpath="/xui/ruleset/window_group[@name='[color="#FFFF00"][b]backpack[/b][/color]']" >
</append>

TO

<append xpath="/xui/ruleset/window_group[@name='[b][color="#00FF00"]crafting[/color][/b]']">
</append>

Oh I didn't know that. That always annoyed me to lol. Thanks Ozzland

</append>

TO

</append>

I changed it, and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

EDIT: WORKS! I had to use the updated combine modlet.

Currently I believe the waiting time is 5 days but can be changed to be quicker or longer in the blockss.xml in mod config folder look for this line and you can change it down to 1 for 1 day wait only or 15 for 15 day wait -

<property name="UpgradeRated.Rate" value="5" />

I'm confused here. You have it set to 15, not 5 for all the blocks. The part that has me confused is that you are saying 1=1 day and 15=15 days, BUT in the blocks.xml you have this listed,

"<!-- 15 is max for the Rate --> <!-- 1=slow, 1000=fast -->"

So is 1 slow? Or is 1=1 day?

Is 15 the max? Or can it bet set to 1000 for it to be faster like the xml says?

You and your xml's are saying opposite things here. It would be nice if you could clear this up and fix it to the correct way in the xml.

I'm confused here. You have it set to 15, not 5 for all the blocks. The part that has me confused is that you are saying 1=1 day and 15=15 days, BUT in the blocks.xml you have this listed,

"<!-- 15 is max for the Rate --> <!-- 1=slow, 1000=fast -->"

So is 1 slow? Or is 1=1 day?

Is 15 the max? Or can it bet set to 1000 for it to be faster like the xml says?

You and your xml's are saying opposite things here. It would be nice if you could clear this up and fix it to the correct way in the xml.

No I said exactly what I meant lol 1 = 1 day 5 = 5 days 15 =15 days. I have mine set to 5 days you can change it to suit your play styles. The mod released to the public is set to 15

You can try more then 15 but I am not sure you can go more then 15. Let me know if you can. Ignore the 1 is slow 1000 is fast.

Sorry for any confusion and hope this clears it up

STALLIONSDENS FRIENDLY ANIMAL HELPERS

STALLIONSDENS SURVIVORS

Thx for That, but the Survivors does not shoot or wander around.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26298[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

STALLIONSDENS SURVIVORS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26298[/ATTACH] (in b221)

The main reason they are not doing anything is that TFP kinda slaughtered the NPC animation code and its taking a whole group of modders to try and work around it.

STALLIONSDENS SURVIVORS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26298[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

STALLIONSDENS SURVIVORS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26298[/ATTACH] (in b221)

As unseenoni stated the survivors are more decorations with guns. They shoot zs but as have to be close to em tho. They are temperamental sometimes they may not shoot

HOME BREWERY MODLET

Makes the 3 different types of wine barrels found in the game lootable.

ADDS

* lootable wine barrels to the game

*66% chance of finding a non lootable version

*33% chance of finding a version still lootable

(this mimicks the someone has already been thru and looted and some were missed)

**special Thanks to DRACOS99 for assistance and advice**

STALLIONSDENS PALLET MOD

Turns the pallets and sand bags and bricks on crates into lootable objects

ADDS

* lootable Pallets to the game

(this mimicks the someone has already been thru and looted and some were missed)

WINDOWS COMBINE FEATURE RETURN

Brings back the combine feature that was around in A16. Found in the crafting window.

Edit: from Garson211 in regards to the combine feature -

start new map for first time,fresh everything.For that time modlet must be deleted or player will have possibility to craft random level equipment at level 1 with no learned skills ect.After map/player is ready to go,turn off game instal modlet and everything working perfectly fine.

STATIC SURVIVORS

Due to the removal of key aspects of animations and umacontroller. neither survivors or bandits do what they use to be able to do.

So this mod adds static survivors (temperamental as they are) that will shoot at zs if they get close or near. Zs also do head towards them to.

MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER

Adds a Excavator and a Rain Catcher to the game. Simply craft the Excavator and Rain Catcher place down on the ground and wait the days out that are set in the blocks.xml and when ready the Excavator will change to a Gas Pump and the Rain Catcher will change to a Sink.

After you have looted these they will destroy themselves and return to their first block

LOOTABLE STORE SHELVES

Ever get sick of breaking into your favourite store, fight thru the dead only to find the shelves empty.

Well now the dead have been busy filling these shelves up for your needs.

ADDS

* Lootable Store Shelves

* mixed loot possibly found on shelves

***WARNING**

NEW AREA WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THIS TO WORK

Archived