Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

UPDATE TIME:

Small update to The Home Brewery modlet -

Changes -

* reduced lootcontainer size to match normal sizes

* added a prob to each line

*changed a few of the lines from barrel 1 to barrel 2 and 3 to even them out.

Lol, all good. The Community is with you.! One Hand helps the other ;)

in your HOME BREWERY mod not all of the wine barrels work. I found a winery and couldn't loot any of them. I did change the lootcontainer size from 11,20 to 8,9. do to error when looting the wine barrels.

I noticed that too. The ones in the farm barn isn't lootable.

in your HOME BREWERY mod not all of the wine barrels work. I found a winery and couldn't loot any of them. I did change the lootcontainer size from 11,20 to 8,9. do to error when looting the wine barrels.

there is some pallet that are the same. not sure where they are, when I fine some I will post.

I have updated the wine barrels lootcontainer sizes recently you must a been using the old version my apologies for that.

Please do will update it and I will take a look to inwas unaware of any others and ty for the feedback

I noticed that too. The ones in the farm barn isn't lootable.

Hey Stallion, I did some further testing and it is working as intended. I am guessing the barrels in the barn are not the wine barrels. Probably not a block of some sort. Probably similar to the big gas tank at camp sites. I wanted to make it lootable too, but no dice. I think there are some items in-game which are not accessible.

Hey Stallion, I did some further testing and it is working as intended. I am guessing the barrels in the barn are not the wine barrels. Probably not a block of some sort. Probably similar to the big gas tank at camp sites. I wanted to make it lootable too, but no dice. I think there are some items in-game which are not accessible.

Yes I have noticed this. In the pallets mod the palletbrickpartial1 and 2 are not lootable even tho they have lootcontainer attached. The tank at camp sites would be cool to get in and have fuel or water in em maybe they are a dev block. But yeh no other barrels even in dev blocks that are or look or can be the wine barrels if I find a barn I will have to take a looksie yaself ti see what you mean

the only issue i have with you pallet mod is that it makes it easy to find guns ammo and schematics if that were able to be changed to other items i think that would make the pallet mod perfect i havent looked at the coding for it and am temped to to see if there is a way to adjust that but just figured i let you know my experience with it

the only issue i have with you pallet mod is that it makes it easy to find guns ammo and schematics if that were able to be changed to other items i think that would make the pallet mod perfect i havent looked at the coding for it and am temped to to see if there is a way to adjust that but just figured i let you know my experience with it

You can adjust anything in my mod you dont like or want etc. Simply find the bits you dont want and place what you want in.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont mind it those pallets came from military bases lol. But I have stuff unlike not everyone is gonna like it so yeh feel free to change it to your likings :-)

Yes I have noticed this. In the pallets mod the palletbrickpartial1 and 2 are not lootable even tho they have lootcontainer attached. The tank at camp sites would be cool to get in and have fuel or water in em maybe they are a dev block. But yeh no other barrels even in dev blocks that are or look or can be the wine barrels if I find a barn I will have to take a looksie yaself ti see what you mean

Yea, I like having everything usable. I mean in the real world we can interact with everything. So why not in game. :) Yea take a look there are wooden barrels in the barn. When you destroy it. It gives you nothing. Just eye candy.

I can safely say the barrels in the barn are lootable. You may have to start a new game and make sure you create an absolute new world not 1 you have already created. But yes 2 barns several barrels in each and looted them all.

Ah ok. I'll do some more testing. Thanks!

For the life of me I cannot figure out why the Pallets is no longer working. Removed all mods even and just had the Pallet Modlet. It just isn't working anymore. Anyone else have this issue? Even upgraded from the previous version, neither seem to be working for me.

Did you change anything within the mod. Output.log say anything.

Archived