A16 - Medieval Mod (SDX)

Guppycur

no i haven darkstar my comp would prob cry and blowup lol and only way to stop us udnerground mole people is by making the underground 2 blocks deep :)

- - - Updated - - -

and ill make an above ground concrete bunker if neccessary when mod comes out :)

Having said that, this is just book 1. There are some big plans for future version of the game and a17 will see a lot of them implemented. Everything from feral dragons hunting players for stealing eggs and setting towns on fire, to hatching said stolen eggs and raising a rideable dragon of your own, to dangers lurking in the depths of lost ruins and massive raid events.

The orcs are stirring... the Necromancer has arisen... the blight is HERE!

Goblins and orcs and dragons, oh my:love-struck: Reading all this is making me more and more hyped up every day:excitement: If I knew anything about modding I would have loved to be a part of it. All I can do is try to let as many people know about this mod as I can. As far as I can tell from the videos, this mod deserves attention!:applouse:

no i haven darkstar my comp would prob cry and blowup lol and only way to stop us udnerground mole people is by making the underground 2 blocks deep :)

- - - Updated - - -

and ill make an above ground concrete bunker if neccessary when mod comes out :)

heh, I really do have plans for you :)

I have plenty of ideas for how to boil a mole ;) I sure you will curse my name :p

and as for above ground bunkers... they might work... for a time... but if you think passive defense will cut it then it wont work for long :)

try me stompy i dare you im 3-0 when challenged so far :p

I dont understand where youre getting concrete still, wood maybe lol. Its medieval mod, theres no concrete. Im sure stompy can make bedrock at 2 blocks if you like, spider had it at 10 blocks in true survival.

:smile-new:

What is going to be the best way to find out when you release the Midieval mod?

Here, first post will be updated. I'll likely find a way to sneak the announcement in a few other threads as well. =) That, and it will appear on Sphereii's Mod Launcher.

...it was a weird one (for me). Unity doesn't have a Properties section (as far as I know) so I don't know how many tri's are in a model... but the LoD maker I have tells me.

It had 10 pieces, each with 9 children, and each of those had over 40k tri's. Or something like that, memory fading fast...

Lol. Who knew.

Updated a fix to help the FPS drop in the crystal biome as well.

Horses are more prevalent (too, if you ask me).

Still a weird NRE in the Crystal Biome, but like the Human biome NRE, only a few are seeing it; but that one turned out to be real, so...

Bug reports are getting more... balancy, which is good. Need to make a serious pass at trader costs, but recipes, quests and loot are beginning to make more sense.

Time frame? Who knows.

curious guys could my comp run this mod on minimum settings?

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz 64 °C

Wolfdale 45nm Technology

RAM

4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 531MHz (7-7-7-20)

Motherboard

Hewlett-Packard 3048h (XU1 PROCESSOR)

Graphics

DELL 1704FPV (1280x1024@60Hz)

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (ZOTAC International) 62 °C

Storage

465GB Seagate ST3500413AS (SATA) 39 °C

465GB Seagate ST3500630NS (SATA) 45 °C

curious guys could my comp run this mod on minimum settings?

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz 64 °C

Wolfdale 45nm Technology

RAM

4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 531MHz (7-7-7-20)

Motherboard

Hewlett-Packard 3048h (XU1 PROCESSOR)

Graphics

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (ZOTAC International) 62 °C

Storage

465GB Seagate ST3500413AS (SATA) 39 °C

465GB Seagate ST3500630NS (SATA) 45 °C

All you can do is try. It would be an interesting experiment either way.

My gut tells me "No, probably not" but you never know. At least you don't need to buy it, before you try it ;)