A16 - Medieval Mod (SDX)

Guppycur

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Been a bad year; All of the blocks and most of the pois are done, entities are near completion, UI is nearly done, a world is made, items are done, so what's left is finishing armor, updating the custom code to work with a20 and quests.  It doesn't sound like a lot, but it is, and we've had some bad luck this year.  So... Soon?(tm)

On 10/6/2021 at 7:11 AM, Guppycur said:

Been a bad year; All of the blocks and most of the pois are done, entities are near completion, UI is nearly done, a world is made, items are done, so what's left is finishing armor, updating the custom code to work with a20 and quests.  It doesn't sound like a lot, but it is, and we've had some bad luck this year.  So... Soon?(tm)

awesome and pls no trying to murder my PC this time 😛

19 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Haha can't promise that either but I do have ideas to refine their anger.  Then, they attacked you because they were bandits or because you were breaking into their homes, this time around I have an idea to use stealth and factions. 

and no dragon hordes either pls last time i had a dozen of the @%$#s after me plus the whole village 😛