Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Luckily I haven't scrapped it yet :)

Didn't check for updates since I disabled the gore blocks - when gore blocks disappear they mess up with dirt blocks underneath - they create ground spike shape, which cant be removed with leveling trick via Wood frames. I also dug it out made new ground block and placed it down and it re-takes the spiky shape that counts as 2 blocks. ( maybe a bug? )

Luckily I haven't scrapped it yet :)

Didn't check for updates since I disabled the gore blocks - when gore blocks disappear they mess up with dirt blocks underneath - they create ground spike shape, which cant be removed with leveling trick via Wood frames. I also dug it out made new ground block and placed it down and it re-takes the spiky shape that counts as 2 blocks. ( maybe a bug? )

This, its quite annoying on asfalt and ruins your roads.

Happens in vanilla as well. You can try this in the console.

debuff buffIllDysentery1
debuff buffIllDysentery2
debuff buffIllFoodPoisoning1
debuff buffIllFoodPoisoning2
debuff buffIllPneumonia1
debuff buffIllInfection1
debuff buffIllInfection2
debuff buffIllInfection3
debuff buffIllDysentery0
debuff buffIllFoodPoisoning0
debuff buffIllPneumonia0
debuff buffIllInfection0

If none of those work, I recommend sticking all your stuff in a chest and chowing down on a glass sandwich. ;)

Tried everything that you've said and nope, still got it... alongside NDT :)

Is there, by any chance, some custom thing you've added that I'm not aware of? Need to sleep, or to eat anything (think I saw scurvy or something... but i ate some oranges and drank the juice, so yeah).

I wouldn't be surprised if it's another vanilla thing.

Like the encumbrance debuff on servers even though you aren't encumbered. That is SUPER annoying.

Yup, vanilla stuff.

Just needed to get hit/scratched by another zombert and it went away. Sorry I bothered you with this.

They've been disabled in the next update too due to reports of nasty lag with them.

I may change them to downgrade straight into the bone pile blocks, but not yet. Going to wait and see if it does help with things.

Does this mean gore blocks are disabled in v2.03?

Also is a restart recommended?

Either way thank you for this great overhaul.

Hey Khaine, first, rocking mod. Loving it.

Second, ran into an issue last night. Updated to 2.02 and, of course, got reset. So I was redoing my class quests. I completed Scientist first, which ends with Craft and Place Mortar & Pestle. Then did the quests in Farmer, which also ends in Craft and Place M&P. No matter how many times I crafted the M&P, the quest would not register the craft. I ended up using the AdminFarmer in console to finish it, but I thought I would let you know.

Can you elaborate on how you were able to fix this? I have a player on my server who ran into this issue as well.

Does this mean gore blocks are disabled in v2.03?

Also is a restart recommended?

Either way thank you for this great overhaul.

Yes they will be.

Restart.... currently unsure. Waiting on testing results. :) Right now the only odd thing you might get is a ton of empty water barrels instead of gore blocks, but you can just pick them up with E.

Can you elaborate on how you were able to fix this? I have a player on my server who ran into this issue as well.

There's a book in the dev section of the creative menu. It'll be Admin: Farmer.

Will this mod work with Guppycur's Vehicles mod?

Probably not due to the altered progression file.

Khaine could you check snowberry seeds and harvesting issue?

4 berries for 1 seed, you plant them and when harvesting - it says press E to pick 1 snowberry, than you only get 1 back and seed is lost - doesn't remain on the tiled ground as the others are - even if you punch them result is the same.

Plus Living of the land invested 2 points should give me 2 crops - works normal with other crops.

Khaine could you check snowberry seeds and harvesting issue?

4 berries for 1 seed, you plant them and when harvesting - it says press E to pick 1 snowberry, than you only get 1 back and seed is lost - doesn't remain on the tiled ground as the others are - even if you punch them result is the same.

Plus Living of the land invested 2 points should give me 2 crops - works normal with other crops.

Snowberries were technically never player plantable, but will look into it. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Is v2.03 out yet?

If so where do I get it? The link on first page still downloads the old version?

No it's not, and it's now likely to be delayed since 17.2 experimental is out.

So I might wait for that to be released and bring out 2.03 with it at the same time.

I think the new release corrupted my world. I tried reverting everything to 17.1 but I think when I started it in 17.2 it changed the world files and now it says "this save game is for a world that no longer exists. If the world was from a mod please make sure that mod is installed". Starting new worlds is fine and changing the version in ttw.main back to 17.1 in Hxd throws a null pointer... Will this new update let me load my world again or do I have to restart? Mod was working great before update, although the lockpick perk upgrade descriptions were missing.

Thanks for all the work :)

We seem to have an issue as my wifes character which can't finish the survivalist class. She hasn't finished the quest but has not given her the next steps to follow. This happened after raising the issue about the masterclass which was resolved, but because she was half way through, it stopped and can't work out how to have it start up again or continue from where she was.

Any idea how we can fix this?

Hi there! The effect of "Boom headshot" wich was integrated into Perception stat is duplicated there in 2 different <effect_group>'s. I Guess someone just forgot to erase a chunk of "Boom headshot" after copy-pasting as there are even skill desc lines from "Boom headshot" left. So it's effectively doubled the headshot bonus damage and made head dismember chance to proc twice.

I hope this works with the Firearms Mod and the Soviet Weapon Pack. Those are both good gun adding mods although I wish they would fix ADS (Aim Down Sites) for AK weapons. Hate the stupid vanilla ADS for the AK and for some reason those modders just used vanilla animation for it. -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it required to start a new world or would this overhaul integrate smoothly on a world in Progress?

hi

My husband and i love your mod, we especially enjoys all the new weapons and the classes, the garden bit not so much we are hoping for a watering system in the future :-)

but we have reach level 200 without feeling done at all.

we would really like to put the max level up to level 300 ,but we can not figure out how.

I have tried changing it in the progression file to 300, but every time i log in with the mod launcher it resets to 200.

i understand this is not your vision with the mod but hope you or somebody else might help us anyway :-)

thank you so much for your hard work, please keep it up;-)

Sorry for the delay. Was out seeing friends today for the first time in a couple of weeks. :)

Hi there! The effect of "Boom headshot" wich was integrated into Perception stat is duplicated there in 2 different <effect_group>'s. I Guess someone just forgot to erase a chunk of "Boom headshot" after copy-pasting as there are even skill desc lines from "Boom headshot" left. So it's effectively doubled the headshot bonus damage and made head dismember chance to proc twice.

Yeah, that'd be me. I think I went crosseyed looking at the code.

Nice catch, so thank you. :)

I hope this works with the Firearms Mod and the Soviet Weapon Pack. Those are both good gun adding mods although I wish they would fix ADS (Aim Down Sites) for AK weapons. Hate the stupid vanilla ADS for the AK and for some reason those modders just used vanilla animation for it. -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it required to start a new world or would this overhaul integrate smoothly on a world in Progress?

They may not work with this mod. Darkness Falls is an overhaul and thus not designed to work with modlets in any way.

I wouldn't even want to try and use it on a save already in progress due to all the quest, progression and world changes. It's BOUND to break something.

hi

My husband and i love your mod, we especially enjoys all the new weapons and the classes, the garden bit not so much we are hoping for a watering system in the future :-)

but we have reach level 200 without feeling done at all.

we would really like to put the max level up to level 300 ,but we can not figure out how.

I have tried changing it in the progression file to 300, but every time i log in with the mod launcher it resets to 200.

i understand this is not your vision with the mod but hope you or somebody else might help us anyway :-)

thank you so much for your hard work, please keep it up;-)

I don't use the launcher, but I think someone said you need to turn off the keep up to date function, and you have to edit the files the launcher downloaded... and there's something else you have to do, but I don't remember what off the top of my head.

And don't worry, even at level 200 I have plans for folks to have other things to do. ;)