Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I haven't done any farming. With the survival food perk, you need eat but once a day it seems. Might be overpowered, but I don't mind ;)

However, you do have working sinks, is there a way you could hook up a water sprinkler, or something rather than having to have water near by, So each sprinkle would water a certain amount of space. just modify the wire tool to make it a water hose coming from the sink.

Would be neat. But not sure if it's doable of course.

I remember doing the watering in Starvation. It was a lot of time to keep it growing.

Haven't played in about a week as busy. Come back with 2.03B (yay) to find water barrels all over the place. Figured this may have been caryover from the previous version corpses as some form of item identity glitch and picked them all up to then later hear gunfire near a trader and find several more water barrels. How do I fix this?

Yeah, I figured out my problem with the rain catchers. Just need to do a little testing to get my layout right. 2 blocks down wasn't making a difference, still flooding. Messing with it tonight, I'll report back. Also, lol Khaine, get great power and great responsibility. Still love that they are in.

I really want to try this mod for Alpha 17 but I always get corrupted files from github, I hope you can reupload it on other sites

It's also on nexus.

Yeah, I figured out my problem with the rain catchers. Just need to do a little testing to get my layout right. 2 blocks down wasn't making a difference, still flooding. Messing with it tonight, I'll report back. Also, lol Khaine, get great power and great responsibility. Still love that they are in.

It's honestly the best reply I could think of at the time. :D Hadn't had my morning coffee yet.

It's honestly the best reply I could think of at the time. :D Hadn't had my morning coffee yet.

It's all good. Think I got them figured out. Again, thanks for putting them in. Farm management was becoming difficult with the water demands.

1) That amusement park is gonna get removed because it's INSANE.

2) That does happen. I was pretty sure it was fixed in a later release as I think it's due to loot gamestage not liking decimal numbers. Will look into it some more later.

I didn't even get to see what kind of loot was in there because of the blocks issue... but if the loot is anything like the setup in the minion... insane is probably an accurate description of that POI.

Not sure what version i am using. So i may be using a version before you fixed it as i launch the game from the exe rather than through the launcher. I will check later tonight and report back.

Edited by Chronicguy (see edit history)

Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried searching through the thread with no luck. How does one get wheels? Are they a drop? I see the recipe but I can't figure out how to learn it? Did i mess up by not becoming a mechanic?

Also, I have this on a PingPerfect server... do i need to update both client and server side to make the new updates work?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried searching through the thread with no luck. How does one get wheels? Are they a drop? I see the recipe but I can't figure out how to learn it? Did i mess up by not becoming a mechanic?

The recipe requires mechanic. But you can wrench the tires on the ground to get wheels. They are also in cars and pass-n-gas crates.

Just to clarify. After the last update of the modification , no longer remain arrows after use. And Dead zombies disappear, and quickly. This severely limits bone production. And they are very necessary material. Is this an update error? Or so intended?

I don't think the following issue is specifically part of your mod but the powered doors part, does anyone else have an issue sometimes where stepping on a trigger plate to open a door, you essentially get stuck from a constant error message in console? Happens more often when playing multiplayer

There is an insane amount of big stone churches in every city and wilderness. Does anyone know what the name of it is so I can turn it down in the xml?

Huh, can you get a screenshot of the church? Then I can go through the POI editor to find the file name and then tweak it in RWG.

Just to clarify. After the last update of the modification , no longer remain arrows after use. And Dead zombies disappear, and quickly. This severely limits bone production. And they are very necessary material. Is this an update error? Or so intended?

Yep, sticky arrows are off to stop issues with SDX entities like the Hornet.

Yes removal of gore blocks is intended since people were complaining about lag from them.

Okay, I actually have a question for everyone, and not really just Khaine. Is there a way to extend the amount of time the zombie loot bags stay in the world? Just got through 28th day horde and 200+ dead zombies later, the loot bags disappear before I can get to them.

Okay, I actually have a question for everyone, and not really just Khaine. Is there a way to extend the amount of time the zombie loot bags stay in the world? Just got through 28th day horde and 200+ dead zombies later, the loot bags disappear before I can get to them.

How the hell did they disappear when I set it to 10 minutes? ;)

But yeah, look for this in entityclasses...

<entity_class name="EntityLootContainerCopRegular">

And change this line.

<property name="TimeStayAfterDeath" value="600"/>

It's in seconds, so 900 would be 15 mins, 1200 would be 20 mins, etc.

Just don't set it too high. They count as entities so it MIGHT get really laggy.

You also need to do it for every entitylootcontainer.

How the hell did they disappear when I set it to 10 minutes? ;)

Well, ya see, I have bad aim at 3am... :p

Thank you. I will look for that. Yeah, I JUST missed most of them as my last few Zs were big nasties and they were in weird places. By the time I'd finished them, loot containers were just disappearing. :D

Bless you, NPP, for making that change super easy. :)

Edited by Lewd (see edit history)