Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Bandages and other first aid items don’t always work. I have used the first aid bandages to cure the bites but it doesn’t remove the rebuff and uses the item up.

Will look into this.

Sounds like its a case sensitive issue, since windows users aren't having an issue.

2017-11-08T20:45:51 91.374 ERR Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' (No item/block with name 'trapFire' existing)
2017-11-08T20:45:51 91.374 ERR Loading of recipes aborted due to errors!
2017-11-08T20:45:51 91.376 ERR   at RecipesFromXml.LoadRecipies (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2017-11-08T20:45:51 92.156 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 25.631s

But not sure beyond that.

Issue Fixed

Fixed. You can leave Refresh Mods Automatically now. The first time will be a bit slow, but the other times will be fast.

very noticeable difference, thanks wizard!

- - - Updated - - -

While your in the advanced campfire and u eat or drink it will not give u anything.

that's a vanilla bug more prevalent in modded versions, can happen with any consumable not used on the toolbelt.

It did help :) That error is gone now, in the log you posted.

I don't see any other errors in your log file. What are you seeing as not working?

Crashing on loading or right b4 u get spawned into the world. My guess is thats the last line in the log "Using memoryadresses from more that 16GB of memory"

Other mods and vanilla 16.4 are loading fine

Crashing on loading or right b4 u get spawned into the world. My guess is thats the last line in the log "Using memoryadresses from more that 16GB of memory"

Other mods and vanilla 16.4 are loading fine

Looks like a unity bug that was fixed in 5.4, but 7 days to die is currently on 5.3. I can't imagine that the game is using more than 16G of RAM.

When first starting a game with a lot of NPCs and UMA zombies, you'll use a lot more memory on that first start up. It'll create the UMA files under Data/UMATextures. Maybe restart the game and try again?

Looks like a unity bug that was fixed in 5.4, but 7 days to die is currently on 5.3. I can't imagine that the game is using more than 16G of RAM.

When first starting a game with a lot of NPCs and UMA zombies, you'll use a lot more memory on that first start up. It'll create the UMA files under Data/UMATextures. Maybe restart the game and try again?

I lowered the video sertting to lowest possible and it started but crashed few seconds later again with the memoryadress error.

Gotta wait for the pimps to upgrade to unity 5.4 i guess. Thx for helping anyway

Hi guys! I'm building up my base by digging it like 40 blocks down, then I found out that if a zombie falls inside, they don't suffer any damage so, I'm wondering if that could be a bug. Do you guys know anything about it?

In my other bases, the zombies died immediatly or at least, they damaged theirselfs when they fell in.

Thank you!!

During my first few nights I think I came across one of those creatures that come out at night. When I saw it, it looked like the model wasn’t complete as it was all white with little detail. Did my game fail to load something in or is it supposed to be like that?

The ones that I have seen and tested worked fine, if you could the next time you see something like that post your logs and I will have a look to see if there is a texture issue.

Hi guys! I'm building up my base by digging it like 40 blocks down, then I found out that if a zombie falls inside, they don't suffer any damage so, I'm wondering if that could be a bug. Do you guys know anything about it?

In my other bases, the zombies died immediatly or at least, they damaged theirselfs when they fell in.

Thank you!!

Some zombies have had their health increased, and since we are headshot only in Romero Style most likely the lack of body damage from weapons MAY be causing this. On our last server someone had a pit and they WERE dying to falls. I will do some digging to see what I can come up with.

I'm killed by an npc, and after recovering the backpack, some items were missing like compaund bow or water, is it intended or a possible bug?

There really is no way to have items disappear from a backpack on death. Well certain ones. Was your bag full? If so i may need to increase the dropped backpack size. I thought I had but there is a slight chance it may need more to accomodate the 72 slots.

While your in the advanced campfire and u eat or drink it will not give u anything. Also u might want to check the speed hax you can do if you run around the edges of water and land you get a very nice speed boost :p

I think now it is a 2 second buff, i will lower it to 1 second. Not much more I can do though because there will always be that one second when you hit land where the buff persists until it falls off.

This looks interesting, will be playing around with this tonight :)

What font did you use for the logo btw? It looks awesome :)

Thank you Sir :) It took forever to settle on one. Amazing how a little deetail like that can drive you up a wall. The font is called Battlemage Mager

Jax,

Well done! This sounds like a fun mod. Has Sphereii added it to the mod launcher?

Yep, i will will be working on some better links tonight to make it easier to find a version you like

To everyone else I thank you for your patience with any bugs and fixes. I will be looking to do a more consistent update schedule so there wont be as many, but just know major world breaking bugs will be fixed VERY quickly to avoid issues in games. Also I do my absolute best to prevent anything that may require a wipe. This went from a mod on our small private server to this so there are kinks to work out. Just know I never intend for anyone to have major issues and if you do I am very sorry to have caused it. Its just me doing this mod so Im trying my best to get to everything and have it all in working order for the community. Thank you to everyone who has submitted bugs and given us a shot. I look forward to growing this mod with you.

There really is no way to have items disappear from a backpack on death. Well certain ones. Was your bag full? If so i may need to increase the dropped backpack size. I thought I had but there is a slight chance it may need more to accomodate the 72 slots.

Yes my backpack was full or almost full, I lost at least 3-4 items, if I remember right they were weapons, so I lost from the belt.

By the way, isnt the blacksmithing station skill requirements are a bit harsh, I mean you can not craft iron tools or minibike without it, and 60 construction and 30 armor/clothing make me feel that way, just thinking.. And I really enjoying this mod, so far my favorite with true survival.

Game is going well in first 7 days, bar one death by huge white Z in the forest, enjoying the challenge. Appreciate the work put into this big mod, too many good things to point out, ok a little one is vastly reducing grass in biome and now I see a lot more and do more :)

Bit of feedback: Installed with mod manager and verified, upon checking the log there are SDX errors which could be harmless - installing manually has the same result. SDX in log also reports various missing files and assets unable to locate them.

Animations in the game cause "Line:37" to repeat when checking Z state frequently, had to delete a log that was 240MB in size after 2 hours or so. Animation log starts on line 2017 onwards where it keeps repeating. Log zipped via mediafire.

Edit: My class is Survivor - Wood railing is listed twice - image - and doesn't require an Advanced Workbench to make, you can make it on your person and both listings require 3 wood. Perhaps the description is incorrect as other wood items are craftable without workbench and doesn't state it requires Workbench.

Edited by SMiThaYe
added image for wood railing duplicate (see edit history)

Do you veer make changes to the items.xml file because i edit the stack sizes for my server.

Where do u make Tool Heads? I have unlocked iron tools and crafted an Advanced Workbench and still cant make iron tools. It shows the needed amount and i have it in my inventory but in the You have amount it still says 0

Edited by Ciphas (see edit history)

Z going invisible: Sanzombiekim character did show correctly with full texture for a second then went invisible then partially as shown in this image. Output log didn't show any bugs in regards to this but the huge output log is here, unzipped it's 86MB for 32 minutes played.

Due diligence before I install any mod or part-take in every experimental: I wipe the game completely (having already removed profiles, savegames, regions, etc) and delete folders, no other mods are installed to any location. Once installed again I verify then launch game, quit out and launch 7D2D mod launcher where I installed this mod. If you think I need to take further steps or again clean reinstall mod I'll be happy to do so.

Z going invisible: Sanzombiekim character did show correctly with full texture for a second then went invisible then partially as shown in this image. Output log didn't show any bugs in regards to this but the huge output log is here, unzipped it's 86MB for 32 minutes played.

Due diligence before I install any mod or part-take in every experimental: I wipe the game completely (having already removed profiles, savegames, regions, etc) and delete folders, no other mods are installed to any location. Once installed again I verify then launch game, quit out and launch 7D2D mod launcher where I installed this mod. If you think I need to take further steps or again clean reinstall mod I'll be happy to do so.

Nope, you are doing it properly and thank you I will look into this issue as well as the others listed here.

We have reordered and cleaned up our links in the Launcher. Your game saves are NOT broken or affected by this. You may have to reinstall but it will NOT damage saves. This is a ONE TIME occurrence as it was used to not only free up much needed space but also to streamline the updating process.

I rarely edit the items.xml. Im not saying it wont happen if something major is caught or found but what I will start doing is listing what files were changed when I post an update so that people will know what will be changed if they make their own edits.

Game is going well in first 7 days, bar one death by huge white Z in the forest, enjoying the challenge. Appreciate the work put into this big mod, too many good things to point out, ok a little one is vastly reducing grass in biome and now I see a lot more and do more :)

Bit of feedback: Installed with mod manager and verified, upon checking the log there are SDX errors which could be harmless - installing manually has the same result. SDX in log also reports various missing files and assets unable to locate them.

Animations in the game cause "Line:37" to repeat when checking Z state frequently, had to delete a log that was 240MB in size after 2 hours or so. Animation log starts on line 2017 onwards where it keeps repeating. Log zipped via mediafire.

Edit: My class is Survivor - Wood railing is listed twice - image - and doesn't require an Advanced Workbench to make, you can make it on your person and both listings require 3 wood. Perhaps the description is incorrect as other wood items are craftable without workbench and doesn't state it requires Workbench.

Ouch, that log file is a dev only file.... i forgot to set it to FALSE. THAT is a major one and I apologize. It will be fixed in our next patch.

Looking into the other issue you listed.

Tool Heads are crafted in the Blacksmith Station, which you must make to make any kind of metal items and armor.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Latest Version: v1.06

Updates

-Reordered and Cleaned Launcher config (Saves will remain and be fine but may need to re-install your version. Also server dlls now included in all versions)

-Disabled Dev Logging fo MUCH smaller output log files

-Removed Duplicate Railing Recipe

-Fixed Descritpions for some items showing as crafted in the wrong benches

-Moved Modern Bolts and Arrows after the steel bolts and arrows in Progression

-Big Forge renamed to Advanced Forge because its not big

-Blacksmith Hammer is now a Perk and is craftable in the Advanced Forge. Its value has been reduced. Thank the almighty persistence of sinda and Flanders for this one.

-Fixed Drying Rack Description

-Added numerous Descriptions to Items that had none (Still more to do)

-Removed zombie with texture issue

-Fixed Storage Boxes with Custom Labels from erroring on close

Files affected by this update: Localization.xml Progression.xml Items.xml Blocks.xml Recipes.xml Assembly-csharp.dll entitygroups.xml xui.xml windows.xml

Plz before i go crazy where do i make leather armor? Ive tried everywhere and i cannot make it. I have all the things needed.

Nevermind i found it Tailor station.

I think some of the description need updating on what is needed, i find myself lost for a long time trying to figure out what i need for this item and where to build it on.

Edited by Ciphas (see edit history)