Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hi, good news for Linux users. Mod works now. Thx u both, great work. Perhaps one word to the download options, plz continue to post them since the launcher wont work on linux (as far as i know)

Again thx allready started enjoying this masterpiece

Had my first go on the server earlier and I experienced some funky stuff with the animals. Some of them I couldn't kill regardless of how many shots I put in them. There was a deer I hit 5-7 times with the starting rifle and in sneak mode and it just kept running around. Same thing happened with one of the wolf-dogs.

Considering I managed to take down a deer with one shot from sneak mode earlier I doubt the 5-7 shots is supposed to be the standard. But what do I know :) It has been brought to ye attention, good sir.

Yow do what a good time for this mod to release just as me and a few friends returned to 7 Days! Awesome content, played it for a few hours yesterday running small dedicated server, no major issues ran into, enjoying the quests, classes and enemies. Annoyed I found a Nintendo DS in a closet but its batteries were dead :( Harsh world.

Minor suggestion: Smoking a rolled blunt should increase wellness but decrease your characters stamina regen for 6 hours in-game time ;)

Will be trying out 1.06 soon, thanks for the swift fixes! My only slight issue seems to be a recurring one with mods that add lots of recipes, me and other players get an irritating inventory lag, mainly when moving items. Are there any known fixes for this?

Is this mod for A16.4 or A16.3? The launcher is giving me problems with this on 16.4, so I think I might've chosen the wrong game version? The version info really should be added somewhere in the first post(s) (unless I overlooked it).

it is for 16.4

Bit confused with which version to download again for people running this mod on a public server. Do we put (on the server) the SDX Single Player or the SDX Private Server? And also for people who want to play on the server which do they download?

My only slight issue seems to be a recurring one with mods that add lots of recipes, me and other players get an irritating inventory lag, mainly when moving items. Are there any known fixes for this?

until the fix goes out in a17, the age old solution to this is to have your favorites up (star icon) when possible. whether or not you have faves, it cuts what's loaded and lets you move things around quite smoothly.

Fresh install/new save of mod which loads 7DTD a lot faster with Refresh Mods Automatically ticked in launcher, thanks for the update.

Mod: 21 day blood moons weather disabled

1) A couple of red lines in log referencing missing UMA textures and DirectoryNotFoundException: one being ...\Data\UMATextures\TraderCaitlin_0_d.png and the other ...Data\UMATextures\zombieStripperDrunk_0_d.png - relevant section of log via pastebin. In Data folder I have Bundles, Config, Prefabs, World, coming to 1.44 GB total. Going to continue playing.

2) Console popped up on this error in red later on as I heading towards a city.

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.Parameter name: index
 at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Vector3i].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldBlockTicker.NZ (.Chunk , System.Random ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldBlockTicker.YZ (ArraySegment`1 , System.Random ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldBlockTicker.Tick (ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks, .EntityPlayer _thePlayer, System.Random _rnd) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at World.OnUpdateTick (Single _partialTicks, ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3) Noting that a lot of sleepers are spawning in inside partially cleared custom PIO and so many I can't deal with them and clear it. Pastebin link for this. PIO is McDowel on seed dexterra, 1440S, 150E. Gamestage is 3.

Bit of an exploit with old wooden chairs (oldChair), hitting them twice with axe yields 3 wood AND you can take chair intact meaning you can rinse and repeat. Only useful for very early game as its quite tedious but because this mod is very slow it could be abused when resources are tight especially when you can line up a hundred chairs at once.

This was mentioned on the second page about weather not affecting the player, in "Ravenhearst SDX SP 21 Day Blood Moons Weather Disabled" version of the mod, weather changes temperature for the player bottom left.

Bit of an exploit with old wooden chairs (oldChair), hitting them twice with axe yields 3 wood AND you can take chair intact meaning you can rinse and repeat. Only useful for very early game as its quite tedious but because this mod is very slow it could be abused when resources are tight especially when you can line up a hundred chairs at once.

This was mentioned on the second page about weather not affecting the player, in "Ravenhearst SDX SP 21 Day Blood Moons Weather Disabled" version of the mod, weather changes temperature for the player bottom left.

Fixed in the next update.

Fresh install/new save of mod which loads 7DTD a lot faster with Refresh Mods Automatically ticked in launcher, thanks for the update.

Mod: 21 day blood moons weather disabled

1) A couple of red lines in log referencing missing UMA textures and DirectoryNotFoundException: one being ...\Data\UMATextures\TraderCaitlin_0_d.png and the other ...Data\UMATextures\zombieStripperDrunk_0_d.png - relevant section of log via pastebin. In Data folder I have Bundles, Config, Prefabs, World, coming to 1.44 GB total. Going to continue playing.

2) Console popped up on this error in red later on as I heading towards a city.

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.Parameter name: index
 at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Vector3i].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldBlockTicker.NZ (.Chunk , System.Random ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldBlockTicker.YZ (ArraySegment`1 , System.Random ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldBlockTicker.Tick (ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks, .EntityPlayer _thePlayer, System.Random _rnd) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at World.OnUpdateTick (Single _partialTicks, ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3) Noting that a lot of sleepers are spawning in inside partially cleared custom PIO and so many I can't deal with them and clear it. Pastebin link for this. PIO is McDowel on seed dexterra, 1440S, 150E. Gamestage is 3.

1. That trader Caitlin error is present in vanilla as well. I will see if i can hot fix something into it to make it disappear.

2. That's going to be a tough one, but I will try to track it down

3. That is what I love and hate about custom POIs. we are at the mercy of what the POI maker wishes to have happen. I have removed many with OP loot and crazy spawns but sometimes I miss some.

Bit confused with which version to download again for people running this mod on a public server. Do we put (on the server) the SDX Single Player or the SDX Private Server? And also for people who want to play on the server which do they download?

All versions come with the server files you need in them. The private server is my own personal test server for fixing things. The files you need for server play are the 7DaystoDieServer_Data folder, Config and Prefabs folders inside the Data folder and the Mods folder in the main folder.

Yow do what a good time for this mod to release just as me and a few friends returned to 7 Days! Awesome content, played it for a few hours yesterday running small dedicated server, no major issues ran into, enjoying the quests, classes and enemies. Annoyed I found a Nintendo DS in a closet but its batteries were dead :( Harsh world.

Minor suggestion: Smoking a rolled blunt should increase wellness but decrease your characters stamina regen for 6 hours in-game time ;)

Will be trying out 1.06 soon, thanks for the swift fixes! My only slight issue seems to be a recurring one with mods that add lots of recipes, me and other players get an irritating inventory lag, mainly when moving items. Are there any known fixes for this?

I will look into adjusting the blunt buff to something a bit more fun ;) The inventory lag is indeed a game killer sometimes. I suggest adding things to favorites. It is also why I have so many stations, to break up the lag. A17 fixes this i do believe.

Had my first go on the server earlier and I experienced some funky stuff with the animals. Some of them I couldn't kill regardless of how many shots I put in them. There was a deer I hit 5-7 times with the starting rifle and in sneak mode and it just kept running around. Same thing happened with one of the wolf-dogs.

Considering I managed to take down a deer with one shot from sneak mode earlier I doubt the 5-7 shots is supposed to be the standard. But what do I know :) It has been brought to ye attention, good sir.

We have headshot only on which means this applies to animals as well. You will have to be more precise with your shots. While not directly intended i do find it makes it more challenging. If you hit deers with arrows they do get a bleeding buff and can bleed out though.

Hi, good news for Linux users. Mod works now. Thx u both, great work. Perhaps one word to the download options, plz continue to post them since the launcher wont work on linux (as far as i know)

Again thx allready started enjoying this masterpiece

Awesome news on the Linux front. I'm sorry I could not be of more help in that area. Unfortunately due to how many versions of the mod there are I can't maintain separate download links but I can send you a direct copy link to any version you may want. I just won't be able to ensure that you are getting the most current copy out there when we update. Perhaps speak to sphere about adding Linux support to the Launcher? It seems to be a big request.

Plz before i go crazy where do i make leather armor? Ive tried everywhere and i cannot make it. I have all the things needed.

Nevermind i found it Tailor station.

I think some of the description need updating on what is needed, i find myself lost for a long time trying to figure out what i need for this item and where to build it on.

I agree on descriptions. I am working on them as I find them. If you note anything that needs clarified please post them here so i can add and edit them.

There is a known bug in food prep tables and blacksmith stations. This will be hotfixed in a few hours. Not game or save breaking but very annoying. Also I am relaxing the requirements on the blacksmith station. Will post details when I release the patch. Thank you to everyone for the continued support and patience.

Thanks for looking at those issues JaxTeller718.

From one of your previous post, you mentioned other little fixes too and making custom icons or using default ones later down the line. Pointing this out in case you miss it or to save you some time:

1. Typo and missing icon on "stregthened minibike seat" - image - In Localization.txt there are two occurrences of this misspelling of strengthened which are on line 6052 and 6591.
  2. Space between description "It gets t he job done, but it degrades twice as fast." for Iron Shovel on line 5499
  3. List of items I've come across so far with no description: Oil Refinery, Stone Crossbow Bolt ammo, Lucille, Skinningknife2, Apple Cider, Bowl of Chili/Pasta/Soup/Stock, Chicken Soup, Chunky Beef Soup, Lamb Soup, Pea Soup, Tunasandwich, Bacon Egg Sandwich, Steak Sandwich, Windmill, Azalea, Arch_3M (4 entries), Curtain Bottom1 Sheet3, Curtain Top1 Sheet3, Ember Pile1/2/3/4, Hanging Moss, Ice, Zombiepinup01/02/03/04, Trapfall, Blueberryjam, Soy Beans Seeds, Creamed Corn, Apple Pie, Breakfast Meal, Dinner Meal, Grilled Steak, Hamburger, Honey Ham, Mushroom Soup, Omelet.

Inside the 7 Days To Die/Data folder if you make an empty folder called UMATextures the game should generate the needed textures for the Trader Caitlin.

The mod sounds great BTW Jax!

Nice, thank you for your tip, will do that asap :) Edit: Worked a treat, the two UMA errors are gone as textures were indeed generated, folder now has 6 textures :D

Edited by SMiThaYe
Clockwork Orange fix worked a treat! (see edit history)

9NFtvMK.jpg

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Update: Checking if any animations are playing

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

attack(3) is Valid

attack(2) is Valid

dead is Valid

anger is Valid

idle is Valid

idle is Valid

idle is Valid

That is what the log is repeating while that is in view. I think it is trying to call a file that doesn't exist as I don't have a buildslave folder on my C drive. My 7 Days to Die folder is on my D drive.

That's a normal log file that was accidentally left on, a previous update fixed that.

Big update for us today. We look to be nearing a slowdown of updates now as a lot of errors and issues have been fixed and I thank each and every one of you for all of your assistance.

Yesterday G4K tested out Ravenhearst! He seemed to enjoy it and we wholeheartedly thank him for giving us a shot! We hope he tries us again once we got more bugs ironed out. Check it out here

A special thank you to SecondClassElitist as well for playing our mod on his stream. Check him out here. TexCubSF is also interested in us. You can check out Tex here. It's amazing to think this went from a silly little private server mod to growing into its own over the past 2 years. Thank you everyone.

Latest Version: v1.07

Updates

-Lowered wood and Nail yield on chairs to fix possible exploit

-Fixed Food Prep Table

-Added icon for Salmon Meat

-Fixed Descritpions for several items including some guns showing wrong ammo and a bunch of food

-Removed all clothing from the Blacksmith Station.

-Blacksmith Station no longer requires Clothing skill to craft

-Blacksmith Station now unlocks at Construction tools 60

-Welding Torch removed from Blacksmith Station and added to the Tailor Station, All armor now crafted in Tailor Station

-Blacksmith Hammer Progression Title Fixed

-Smoking a Joint now slows you down for a few seconds and then makes you hungry.

-Disabled Temperature Stats on the Disabled Weather Survival Editions on the HUD

-Added Dishwasher Loot to Dishwashers found in the world

-Fixed collision on some stations

-Renamed all Steel minibike parts to Strengthened to match other parts

-We are proud to present the Nightmares from Valoween created by mad genius Sphereii with his permission. Their health has been reduced slightly to accomodate our mod and also they will drop just a bit more than clay ;) They will be found in burnt forests and wastelands at night time.

-Updated Sphereii's Transmogrifier to its latest version

-Night Terrors can now be killed (you are welcome lol)

-Bad Mechanic should now apply to crowbar

Files Affected: progression.xml blocks.xml localization.xml xui.xml windows.xml buffs.xml items.xml recipes.xml assembly-csharp.dll entityclasses.xml entitygroups.xml spawning.xml loot.xml sounds.xml

@Turkeyvolume, as long as you let the launcher refresh the mod files before playing you will have the latest version and those dev debugging lines should no longer be added to the log file. You can delete the existing log file to let it start a new one to verify this.

@x33166, try doing a fresh install of the game files and the mod files. I'm thinking you might have a corrupted file causing the errors.