Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

I have the mod running now after that last start which was try number 5. Seems like every time i ran the launcher it would take it a step further. When i first looked in temp folder after maybe the 2nd try, there were only the 2 zip files. When I came here to post after 4th try as seen above, that folder 0-Raven appeared. Now that the mod is actually running, there is only 1 zip file and that new folder in there. Weird stuff but it seem to be working now...

raven2_zpsa1vsnmp7.png

I have the mod running now after that last start which was try number 5. Seems like every time i ran the launcher it would take it a step further. When i first looked in temp folder after maybe the 2nd try, there were only the 2 zip files. When I came here to post after 4th try as seen above, that folder 0-Raven appeared. Now that the mod is actually running, there is only 1 zip file and that new folder in there. Weird stuff but it seem to be working now...

Strange indeed. Sometimes anti-virus tools get in the way of it working.

Maybe it's a bug. I didn't find recipes for Workbench they all are work only for Advanced Workbench.

The regular workbench is for your inventory recipes only now. I added all regular workbench only recipes and our new stuff to the Advanced Workbench to cut back on menu lag. The normal bench with all bench recipes would slow the game to a crawl when in it.

Very good

I'll play up to the limit of the mod.

Proteus

Put military clothes in the game to make, very difficult to find in lots

Good suggestion, i will look into adding it very soon

Update for 11/8

There MAY be some issues with progression and quests due to some changes in clothing quests and the clothing skill. If you start your game with no issues then it should be fine.

------------------------

-Fixed Regular workbench to craft all backpack recipes

-Added Steel Armor to the Armored Questline and re-arranged Steel and Military Armor

-Added animal hide armor to the Tailor Station

-Twine now used in more clothing recipes

-Military Armor can be found in the Clothing/Armor Skill

-Some Description Fixes

-Scrap Tools made slightly better

-You can now craft a can of murky water in the regular campfire with a can and snowball

-Slightly Increased chances of station tools to drop in loot

-Slight decrease in how much XP it takes to level Clothing/Armor

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

I have this mod running on my dedicated server. Everytime you make some changes like these i need to update the server files again? If so can u please make the download links on the original post have a version number so we can keep track on where we up to?

Mod is pretty awesome so far we are up to day 5 and its been great. I'm liking the new vehicles and zombie textures and also btw you did not mention we have windmills that act as another power source :p looks pretty nice. Keep up the good work.

Also just opened the launcher click Play Mod and still waiting after 30mins for the mods to be refreshed....

I have this mod running on my dedicated server. Everytime you make some changes like these i need to update the server files again? If so can u please make the download links on the original post have a version number so we can keep track on where we up to?

Mod is pretty awesome so far we are up to day 5 and its been great. I'm liking the new vehicles and zombie textures and also btw you did not mention we have windmills that act as another power source :p looks pretty nice. Keep up the good work.

Also just opened the launcher click Play Mod and still waiting after 30mins for the mods to be refreshed....

Thank you for the kind words.

I do apologize for the frequent updating. I have always been very attentive to issues and this can be y downfall, as this is the first time I have publicly released anything. I'm so used to just doing these fixes for our server that I forget others rely on stability. Now that things seem to be pretty operational, I will be sure to include version numbers and also limit any updating to major patches.

Sorry for the trouble.

It looks like your Destination folder is set to your Steam folder, which has been known to cause some issues. Let's see if we can get you sorted out.

1) In Steam, go to 7 Days to Die, and right click on Properties

2) Go to the Local Files folder

3) Click on Browser Local Files. Delete all the files in there

4) Back in Steam, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files

5) In the Mod Launcher, click on Dawn Of the Apocalypse

6) Click on the Blue folder, and change the Destination folder to something like C:\7D2D

7) Click on the RavenHearst verison you want, and click on Install Mod

8) Click on the Play button

If that doesn't work, we'll take a look at the log files, and figure out what the issue is.

I did a fresh install and installed the mods into a directory outside of the steam folder. The first time i tried to play the mod took about 20mins and the next time was about 20 seconds. So thanks for fixing this issue :D

Ravenhearst7DayEdition-master. Tried several times with no luck. Clean Install

Sounds like its a case sensitive issue, since windows users aren't having an issue.

2017-11-08T20:45:51 91.374 ERR Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' (No item/block with name 'trapFire' existing)
2017-11-08T20:45:51 91.374 ERR Loading of recipes aborted due to errors!
2017-11-08T20:45:51 91.376 ERR   at RecipesFromXml.LoadRecipies (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2017-11-08T20:45:51 92.156 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 25.631s

But not sure beyond that.