Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Very impressive so far!! so much to do, but I noticed a bug in SP 21 day H, weather doesn't affect player. Temp stays the same even though I'm currently residing in a well diversified biome town(Snow/burnt/forest so far, only ventured out a few blocks)

On the server we have been playing with weather survival disabled since it still needs a lot of balancing. I'm guessing Jax had that hard-coded into the mod and forgot to remove that for the distributed versions. ;)

On the server we have been playing with weather survival disabled since it still needs a lot of balancing. I'm guessing Jax had that hard-coded into the mod and forgot to remove that for the distributed versions. ;)

Yep I will be posting an update tonight that fixes some stuff as well as adds back in weather. I may leave the file for non weather in there though just in case people still want to use it.

Thank you for the report Virrus will have those fixed tonight.

Ok it is update time. This will NOT break saves or worlds. Most of my updates will not but there can be no promises and if they do I will most certainly warn everyone before hand.

That said I will update as needed every night. So if you find a bug by all means report it.

-Removed Minibike Parts from Biker Zombie. Way too many were dropping

-Fixed Homemade Ammo. They should no longer lower your gun quality

-Lowered chances of finding Pistols in Toilets. WAY too many were dropping

-Fixed some Localization

-Decreased beer drops

-Slightly lowered loot probabilities on some items

-Fixed icons for Apple Seeds and Lockpicks

-Fixed Description for Storage

-Reduced chances for Tree Stumps to Spawn in Forests

-Added Weather Back In To Single Player Versions

-Added buffs.xml and weathersurvival.xml for those who still want to remove weather until it is balanced. If you would like to disable weather just copy the files from the DisabledWeather folder into your main game directory.

-Increased cotton plants slightly since beds were difficult to make

-Removed Steel Scrapping since there is no use for scrap steel yet in game

-Lowered Requirements for the Workbench and the Advanced Workbench to fall in line with Vanilla recipes

-Changed Screamer loot list to a zombie one

-Fixed bug that allows Leather to be crafted in your backpack instead of the Drying Rack

-Removed some OP POI's from the rwgmixer spawn list. Did NOT remove them from game to prevent errors on saves.

-Fixed Issue with Homemade Guns being repaired to 0 Durability

-Dogs and Wolves now have their normal speeds

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

The mod laucher downloading the files in the 7d2d copy folder. Navigate this folder, see the last folder (by name) *mod...

Try this all in this folder copy paste the 7d2d copy folder! (this folder is config, mods, etc.) Overwrite all files, and working.

I started as survivor class and I think I found a bug.

Skill 'Traps' unlocks Adhesive trap and Adhesive Spike Trap on level 15 and Fall trap on level 20 but they aren't in recipes.

And seems like tempetarure isn't work. I feel myself always on 70F.

And I found military helicopter. He was playing the 'Ride of the Valkyries'. It's great song but it was played infinitely and I had to destroy the helicopter.

Edited by trambalda (see edit history)

There is nothing in my mods folder when i downloaded this from the launcher.

http://prntscr.com/h7phgs

The Temp Mods folder! This is the mods files.

Try the ALL files and folder copy TEMP MODS folder, and paste and overwright the 7d2d folder files.

This is a manually modding.

if not working, try playing vanilla, because the modded 7d2d it is not recommended for you...

The Temp Mods folder! This is the mods files.

Try the ALL files and folder copy TEMP MODS folder, and paste and overwright the 7d2d folder files.

This is a manually modding.

if not working, try playing vanilla, because the modded 7d2d it is not recommended for you...

The Play button automatically copies the files over for you. If you reviewed his log, you would see that there was an error on the download, so tempMods was empty.

I appreciate the support you were trying to provide, but we like to keep positive in helping people play mods, which helps extend the life of the game for people.

There is nothing in my mods folder when i downloaded this from the launcher.

http://prntscr.com/h7phgs

Sorry for the trouble.

It looks like your Destination folder is set to your Steam folder, which has been known to cause some issues. Let's see if we can get you sorted out.

1) In Steam, go to 7 Days to Die, and right click on Properties

2) Go to the Local Files folder

3) Click on Browser Local Files. Delete all the files in there

4) Back in Steam, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files

5) In the Mod Launcher, click on Dawn Of the Apocalypse

6) Click on the Blue folder, and change the Destination folder to something like C:\7D2D

7) Click on the RavenHearst verison you want, and click on Install Mod

8) Click on the Play button

If that doesn't work, we'll take a look at the log files, and figure out what the issue is.

Major thank you to sphereii for the assist with the Launcher

Updates for this morning. No new game needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Infection and Bite Mark have been made more deadly

-Harvested SDX Vehicles will now break down properly

-Added Adhesive Trap and Adhesive Spike Trap Fire Trap and Nail Trap to Recipes

-Bunch of Localization Fixes and clarifications

-Streamer version is Now Completely Clean. Removed all Profanity from Audio files for Bandits and Traders and Removed Nude Zombies. This Install also comes with a Server Files folder so that any Streamer can install this mod on their servers if they wish.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Sorry for the trouble.

It looks like your Destination folder is set to your Steam folder, which has been known to cause some issues. Let's see if we can get you sorted out.

1) In Steam, go to 7 Days to Die, and right click on Properties

2) Go to the Local Files folder

3) Click on Browser Local Files. Delete all the files in there

4) Back in Steam, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files

5) In the Mod Launcher, click on Dawn Of the Apocalypse

6) Click on the Blue folder, and change the Destination folder to something like C:\7D2D

7) Click on the RavenHearst verison you want, and click on Install Mod

8) Click on the Play button

If that doesn't work, we'll take a look at the log files, and figure out what the issue is.

often I do not copy files properly. Copy and paste it into a folder many times, and extract from it (manual mode). Starvation, TrueSurvival, Valmod, WarOfTheWalkers. They all downloaded to me but they did not do anything. C drive to the 7d2d folder always make me a copy of the launcher.

Sorry bad english, i'm hungarian, and use google translate!

often I do not copy files properly. Copy and paste it into a folder many times, and extract from it (manual mode). Starvation, TrueSurvival, Valmod, WarOfTheWalkers. They all downloaded to me but they did not do anything. C drive to the 7d2d folder always make me a copy of the launcher.

Sorry bad english, i'm hungarian, and use google translate!

No problem.

Can you upload the Log files? Here is some images to help you. https://imgur.com/a/QXEg5

Instead of Starvation, select Ravenhearst mod, and give me pastebin.com links.

great work, but i have some questions to the downloads

if i download the dedicated7day files for my server wich files i need for the clients?

why u dont add the dedicated files in the launcher?

would be greate when u add the dedicated files to the launcher and define clear the MP client files

I'm using the 7d2d mod launcher and tried both sinle player and 21day and neither work, they just load vanilla. I looked in the install folder and noticed that there are 2 zip files in the Temp mod folder whereas Starvation and WoTW have pretty much the same install files in temp mods folder. I guess I want to know if the 2 zip files need to be unzipped and that the mod launcher is not doing that?

ravenhurst_zpsoh8pbuax.png

Edited by vudugan (see edit history)

I'm using the 7d2d mod launcher and tried both sinle player and 21day and neither work, they just load vanilla. I looked in the install folder and noticed that there are 2 zip files in the Temp mod folder whereas Starvation and WoTW have pretty much the same install files in temp mods folder. I guess I want to know if the 2 zip files need to be unzipped and that the mod launcher is not doing that?

Are you clicking on Play? The Mod Launcher will download it, either through pressing the Test Mod Sync button, or the Play. However, only the Play button will copy the files into the environment and launch.

Yes I click play

The zip files you've downloaded how big are they?

After clicking on Play, could you go back to the Mod Launcher, and click on the View Menu, then Log Files. Pick the 7d2dlauncher.txt from the drop down, and click on Upload Log file. Then provide me with the pastebin.com link.