Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Thank you - I also just noticed the "Sacawa County" option beyond Navezgane/random, is this Ravenhearst's designed world with additional POI's? Ive played in Navezgane without this mod, so I'm up for doing something different if it's recommended.

That's probably the name of the seed for random gen, entering a new seed will produce a new name. That was new in a17. Or I may be wrong?

Howdy,

I'm running the latest 5.5.1 server on a fresh install.

Is it me or have pipes been removed from the loot tables?

I'm in day 5 and haven't found a single one so far which is very frustrating.

Break toilets and you will get pipes. I think washing machines give them as well, and stoves? I'm having Horrible luck finding a frickin Beaker, day 41 never had 1 drop yet. I've done airdrops, working stiffs, zombie lewts, random pois, I just cannot find anywhere!

Tell me please. How to organize the cultivation of vegetables on the ground? They grow very slowly. I give one unit of crop per seed. And sometimes they just disappear. Maybe there is a manual on the organization of the farm? Or please help with advice.

I use this pattern optimized for space:

cccccc...

cwccwc...

cccccc...

c = crop, w = water

Use scythe to harvest and you get two. Still i find cultivation impractical at least in single player, it just takes too long time and just to get 2 per plant.. if u want more seeds takes 5 to make a seed, and then the food needs a lot of materials... perhaps i havent found the "proper way" either tho

Is there any way to pickup a vehicle? (Other than a bicycle)

Or to relinquish ownership which is attained by placing the vehicle on the ground?

I've noticed that if I coded-lock a vehicle and give teammates my code they can't access the vehicle storage.

Perhaps a button can be added to the Open-Menu to clear ownership?

Or a tool created that will dismantle a fully repaired vehicle into its recipe parts and then reassembled back at the auto workbench?

Then a teammate could place the vehicle and become the owner.

Это не мод!

Это компроментация игры!

Нужно быть идиотом! Что бы играть более одного раза в этот мод!

Квесты зависают!

Это как в игре цивилизация, ты уже запустил космический корабль а колесо для телеги так и не изобрел!

ЖУТКОЕ! Затягивание гемплея!

А что ящикито не лутаются по 30 минут реального времени, во бы долго играли!

А сдиение в "верстаке" и смотреть как там - циферки прыгают! Выйдешь и квест пропал, и сидишь смотришь!

Ну и так далее!!

Sorry Google! :))

This is not a mod!

This is a compromise of the game!

Need to be an idiot! To play more than once in this mod!

Quests freeze!

It’s like civilization in a game, you already launched a spaceship and you didn’t invent a cart wheel!

CREEPY! Gameplay tightening!

And they don’t loot a box for 30 minutes of real time, they would play for a long time!

And the alteration in the "workbench" and look like there - digits jump! You will leave and the quest is gone, and you are sitting watching!

Well and so on !!

We're having a frustratingly fun time with the mod. It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotion with the difficulty.

Two things:

1) The quest owning the night, I've tried completing it three times and can't. The Night Wights keep despawning before i can kill them to get credit and the quest has to be abandoned. To make it worse I can't admin spawn the mob in to finish it either they simply won't spawn even though the console says it did.

2)We're all having issues with how many zombies are spawning during the day hordes. There are so many that appear our frames drop from 60-80s to 10-20s and it's borderline unplayable. This doesn't appear to be controlled by the server's xml of limiting max zombie spawns. Where can I find the settings for this to adjust the daytime spawns and limit how many spawn in?

Thanks!

Is there a trick to growing the desert trees, I can plant the seed but it doesn't grow. I tried putting some water next to it but it still did not grow. It wont let you plant it on dirt so I am not sure what is going on.

Did you use the hoe on the dirt to till it first?

Is there a trick to growing the desert trees, I can plant the seed but it doesn't grow. I tried putting some water next to it but it still did not grow. It wont let you plant it on dirt so I am not sure what is going on.

He planted in ordinary clay, a few days later it grew.

Mine stone - with an Iron or better pickaxe I think. Then Steel will get you Tungsten and Tungsten will get you chromium - well, on 5.4.13 that is. I saw something in the 5.5 patch notes about swapping stainless steel with tungsten so maybe that last part is reversed now.

Yeah, those last 9 inventory slots. I was told by someone they could be opened up with armor mods that add pockets - but I've seen no recipes for armor pocket mods - nor has anyone else on my server. Very, very high end drops? I'm at lvl 155 and gamestate 350+ and still no idea. I think perhaps the devs thought the inventory was too big so reduced it down. Or the math was just wrong - you had 10 upgrades and 9 extra slots - if there had just been one more then every backpack activated could have just given one more slot. Can't be that - seems like it would be easy enough to code a check against the max number of slots. Perhaps they are for a future mod or expansion - maybe in 5.6?

We're having a frustratingly fun time with the mod. It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotion with the difficulty.

Two things:

1) The quest owning the night, I've tried completing it three times and can't. The Night Wights keep despawning before i can kill them to get credit and the quest has to be abandoned. To make it worse I can't admin spawn the mob in to finish it either they simply won't spawn even though the console says it did.

2)We're all having issues with how many zombies are spawning during the day hordes. There are so many that appear our frames drop from 60-80s to 10-20s and it's borderline unplayable. This doesn't appear to be controlled by the server's xml of limiting max zombie spawns. Where can I find the settings for this to adjust the daytime spawns and limit how many spawn in?

Thanks!

The quest owning the night MUST be activated at night, just tried it. Why would it be called owning the night ;)

Don't know how to mod your second question but I do know this will be addressed in the near future.

Yeah, those last 9 inventory slots. I was told by someone they could be opened up with armor mods that add pockets - but I've seen no recipes for armor pocket mods - nor has anyone else on my server. Very, very high end drops? I'm at lvl 155 and gamestate 350+ and still no idea. I think perhaps the devs thought the inventory was too big so reduced it down. Or the math was just wrong - you had 10 upgrades and 9 extra slots - if there had just been one more then every backpack activated could have just given one more slot. Can't be that - seems like it would be easy enough to code a check against the max number of slots. Perhaps they are for a future mod or expansion - maybe in 5.6?

Is intended those last 9 slots never unlock and there are no longer storage mods ingame anymore

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

Mine stone - with an Iron or better pickaxe I think. Then Steel will get you Tungsten and Tungsten will get you chromium - well, on 5.4.13 that is. I saw something in the 5.5 patch notes about swapping stainless steel with tungsten so maybe that last part is reversed now.

Hmmm....I've mined tons of boulders with an iron pick and not a single carbon has dropped.

He planted in ordinary clay, a few days later it grew.

Yup this worked, put down forest ground, did not hoe it, planted some trees with and without water nearby and all of them grew fairly quickly.

I thought since they were growing in the desert and that it will let you plant them in sand, that is where they were supposed to be planted.

Trello bot has been hacked. It was used to ban over 150 members there. If you know someone who was banned let them know they must rejoin the Discord. The bans have all been revoked but the members were still kicked. We apologize for this inconvenience. We have banned Trello bot and from what we understand this is not an isolated incident but is occurring in every Discord with Trello bot.