Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

that random xp penalty is much worse, however. I actually stopped playing at all because of it. quests are virtually only thing in this mod rewarding any meaningful xp values and even there I'm getting random appearing penalties like -25% for no apparent reason? great. motivating

If you were dying, then a fine is imposed. Maybe he affects the experience in quests?

Found a bug. It is not possible to improve the block and complete the quest "Upgrade to Iron" (stage 3/10).

1 Crafted 3 Iron Upgrade Kits (Scrap Iron)

2 Try Upgrade R Wood Metal Block, does not allow.

Thus, I cannot improve the wood-iron block and finish the quest.

Did you use a screwdriver to upgrade those blocks? Because that is what you need to be able to do it.

Today I caught the same bug with a decrease in experience on all quests, even on already completed ones. Reported About This omniov

The construction system is crap. The desire to build something disappears.

What was the goal, to cram more unnecessary stuff, so that the game would begin to slow down?

If you were dying, then a fine is imposed. Maybe he affects the experience in quests?

No, I've noticed this too. Various quests with money, XP, and/or skill point penalties. With no explanation as to why. It actually shows up on the mission tab under the description. Is there a time limit or something?

I have no such quest penalties (day 18) on any of my quests. So it is not a universal issue.

You can get fossil quests from traders, but they just tell you to go find 20 fossils. They do not show you a fossil dense area. So do not buy them expecting help finding fossils.

Glasses now do not give bonuses :(

Sure they do. They're just not necessarily the same as the vanilla bonus so the interface doesn't process it correctly. For example, Shades give perception in vanilla but in RH they give archery.

If the game does not display it and the description does not explain it, then most people will never know. If you know of others that have unlisted buffs/penalties, please share. Thanks!

Edited by FM2009 (see edit history)

The experience penalty appeared after 40 days. Today, the fine has disappeared and experience is displayed normally. Perhaps this is due to the location on which you are for a long time. I ran to a neighboring city and noticed a restoration of experience.

JaxTeller718 The game has a stupid spawn of zombies. They spawn around the player and very often, Within a radius of 10 blocks. This is unnerving.

With spawn hordes animals, the same thing is bad. During the game day (60 minutes), a horde of soldiers spawned (about 30 pieces). Then the shabby bears spawned 3 times (2 each).

At the same time, they do not give experience for the killings, and loot does not fall.Is this a survival game or shooter a death match? Correct it.

I already spoke about the moronic construction system. Not only that, they introduced a step-by-step improvement of the blocks, but also stuck a bunch of the necessary tool. Anyone, who made the improvement of the blocks with a screwdriver needs to put it in the ass. I lost a real day trying to improve the metal block and if the person on the forum hadn’t suggested, I would have to go into files and edit.

These stupid implementations coolly spoil the whole mod and repel many. Think at your leisure.

jax I think the system is cool ! but you can not please everyone as always;)

That's not an issue, and it's true. Building is a pain and I used creative mode to spawn blocks.i spent a full hour just upgrading my base from wood to metal.

It's too annoying and in the end mods and modders need players,pré than the players need a specific mod.

My suggestion is that at least you make the tools faster. Don't even care if I need 5 tools or to craft kits. By the way I edited the stacks, 500 stacks it's stupid in a game that you need to craft a lot of stuff and forge.

Is there anywhere to find a manual for the mod. I have been trying to figure out how to craft 7.62 ammo for my AK so I can continue my rifle quest. I have the ammo table which I got as part of my rifle class and when i look at the 762 it just says requires ammo table there is a 2nd blueprint for 7.62 that shows the workbench icon. It is very confusing to find what you need.

I have also not been able to find any nitrate to harvest at all, just what i get from looting. What used to be nitrate in vanilla in caves is now salt. I would love some kind of manual or chart that shows what you need to make certain things, or unlock them, level, perk, if its a book etc.

I am also wondering how to start a 2nd class. I would have loved to unlock the shotgun quest in addition to the rifle one since i was using that weapon anyways, but i crafted a class sheet and it doesn't seem to do anything.

So I'm trying to figure out how to make bullets. I see I need the ammo class perk but for the life of me I can't understand how to get it. Can't craft it in the research desk and looking through creative menu can't find that it is a schematic or book that I need to find. Am I just missing it somewhere?

I am having a similar problem except i started with the rifle class, and have ammo table as a schematic that i got from my class and is unlocked. I have learned the ak-47 schematic and hunting rifle as well but still cant craft 7.62 ammo. Can anyone help?

Is there a known issue with encumbrance activating/deactivating randomly? Past couple of days I've noticed that if I'm encumbered and sprinting, my encumbrance will toggle itself randomly from time to time. I've also noticed that when I'm encumbered and unload stuff out of my backpack so that I should no longer be encumbered, the debuff will still appear at times. A relog usually fixes.

Loving this mod, feels so much more fleshed-out than 16 (and loved that one too). Incredible work, Jax and team.

Found another bug. When shot at a cow from an bow, its texture changes. A cow with arrows in its head turns into a fallen tree. It looks scary.

Is there an application for books or only scrap in paper?

Some books can teach you a schematic or level up an Action Skill. Others are just for decoration/fun/paper.

Some books can teach you a schematic or level up an Action Skill. Others are just for decoration/fun/paper.

I found various books: on the manufacture of cartridges, on the manufacture of weapons ... All of them were not read, only in scrap.

Why spend a lot of time creating useless garbage when you could spend on more useful things? For example, to improve the spawn of a zambi or to refine quests.

I found various books: on the manufacture of cartridges, on the manufacture of weapons ... All of them were not read, only in scrap.

Why spend a lot of time creating useless garbage when you could spend on more useful things? For example, to improve the spawn of a zambi or to refine quests.

There are most certainly books that can be read for recipe unlocks or skill increases. You can't Read them by clicking on the Read (A) in your backpack, you have to move the book to a hotbar slot, hold the book in your hands, and then left-click to read it.

But yes, some books are just for fun or cosmetic purposes.

First time setting up a Ravenhearst dedicated server. I've done fresh installs of both the client and servers. I've used the mod launcher to download the latest copy of Ravenhearst for the a17.4 client. I've also used the link provided on page one to download the most recent server files.

The server is loading and I can access the command console, it's being listed on the server list just fine. Problem is when I try to connect I hang on the "starting game" screen even though I hear myself load in and hear the nature noises as if it loaded. Not sure where to go from here? I've attached the output log incase that helps but I only see one error and it's been saying that the level0 file is corrupt for a while now and I've tried removing it with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[ATTACH]28877[/ATTACH]

edit: Nevermind. I restarted my PC and now nothing works, the server won't even load. I'll have to start over from scratch. Why is it so ridiculous to get an overhaul modded server going?

output_log_dedi__2019-08-06__12-20-20.txt

Edited by Bigworm (see edit history)

Found another bug. When shot at a cow from an bow, its texture changes. A cow with arrows in its head turns into a fallen tree. It looks scary.

Is there an application for books or only scrap in paper?

I found a quest note (the yellow post-it note icon) that asks you to collect certain books. So although they only scrap to paper, they do have purpose through game quests. I am talking about the books that scrap to paper, not schematics that teach you recipes.

Quote of Jax:

I know a few of you have been looking for support and to have questions answered. I have been absolutely swamped with work, RL and working on RH that I do not frequently have time to be able to come here and answer all questions. Your best bet is to head over to Discord and there are a number of VERY knowledgeable players and mods, myself included, that are always around to answer questions. It is a very active and great community.

9rbJya2.png

Dear users,

Sorry for the long post but i am not able to solve it by myself and i really appreciate any kind of support you can provide me.

I am excited to play Ravenhearst as soon as my laptop allow me to do it. My computer is the next:

- Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHZ

- RAM: 8,00 GB

- Type: 64 bits

- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 630 // NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050

My case is very curious. I explain all the scenarios i test:

- No change anything (7d2d vanila):

1) I am not able to créate any world

2) I am able to play with rendered GLCore

3) I am NOT able to play with rendered Directx

- Desactivate Intel® HD Graphics 630 (7d2d vanila)

1) I am able to créate the world with directx but game is totally blocked, going VERY slow.

2) I am not able to créate world with GLCore rendered

3) I am able to play the 1) world activating again Intel® HD GRaphics 630 in normal way.

- With the previous steps i can play doing a lot of things but it is dificult, whatever, Ravenhearst is just imposible. I am not able to play with any composisition, firstly i am not able to créate the world and give me a bluescreen.

PD: I already update all my drivers and the other generic reocmmendations.

I copy here the output log:

<script src="https://pastebin.com/embed_js/FSygnEYp"></script>

Another bvg with saturation indicators. If you eat or drink more than the limit, then the counter will reset and go to minus.

Another problem is with the merchant. Due to the cut out ability to sell, the price of the final purchase disappeared. When buying a few pieces of goods, you can’t see how much you need to pay. It is very uncomfortable.

When spawning a zombie, 1 second delay occurs. If the crowd spawns, the delay is 4-8 seconds. As already mentioned, spawn zambi is moronic and needs to be fixed.

On the interactive bed... I put one down at the main base and then put a bag down somewhere else while traveling. I can't pick up the bed to make it my spawn point again. I also can't destroy it to remake it. It's just stuck there. Is this a prob with all interactive things? Not being able to pick them back up? Maybe use the basecode of the bicycle instead of a vehicle??