Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hello JaxTeller718,

here are some feedback from my playthrought of 3.1.3 7 day horde,

I am on Days 48 and i'm using 90 min. days, i'm level 85 and I faced and killed many zombie on each horde night. I have pistol, shotgun, rifle and survival class currently. I died 4 time, 1 was from a rocket 15m explosion and 1 from radiation. I also haven't done any serious mining.

- right now i'm pretty much waiting to be able to craft trioxin to go to radiation biome, but for that I need a whole lot more levels since it require science 10 for the perk, I feel like science 8 would be better for the perk, now I will have to spend my time power levelling.

- I got radiation poisoining from looting something inside the rad biome while I was outside the rad biome, its probably normal but that an annoying death because how quicky it kill you, I did manage to craft a bedroll and place it before death and after using 6 first aid kit, but would it be possible to get like a 30 to 60 seconds warning debuff before it transform into radiation poisoning if your still in the rad biome or rad container.

- I have the pistol class but can't continue the quest since I never seen the five-seven, which was after the magnum killing quest, i'm guessing there will eventually be a desert eagle killing quest, I have a desert eagle, but I never seen the five-seven.

- I have the rifle class and need to find hk g3

- I have the shotgun class and need to find boomstick shotgun.

Are those weapon only in the rad biome or is it level locked in loot, i'm wondering because a lot of my looting was from gunsafe, safe, guncrate, millary zombie and I never any of those. I also killed many nightmares monster and nightime zombie.

- We don't really need it but could it be possible to get a x5 or x10 recipe for the ammo supply box.

Overall I felt like the progression wasn't too bad with the exception of needing science 10 which mean level 120 to get trioxin perk

I probably had more to say but I forgot.

Edited by Destro (see edit history)

Hello JaxTeller718,

I am on Days 48 and i'm using 90 min. days, i'm level 85 and I faced and killed many zombie on each horde night. I have pistol, shotgun, rifle and survival class currently. I died 4 time, 1 was from a rocket 15m explosion and 1 from radiation. I also haven't done any serious mining.

- right now i'm pretty much waiting to be able to craft trioxin to go to radiation biome, but for that I need a whole lot more levels since it require science 10 for the perk, I feel like science 8 would be better for the perk, now I will have to spend my time power levelling.

- I got radiation poisoining from looting something inside the rad biome while I was outside the rad biome, its probably normal but that an annoying death because how quicky it kill you, I did manage to craft a bedroll and place it before death and after using 6 first aid kit, but would it be possible to get like a 30 to 60 seconds warning debuff before it transform into radiation poisoning if your still in the rad biome or rad container.

- I have the pistol class but can't continue the quest since I never seen the five-seven, which was after the magnum killing quest, i'm guessing there will eventually be a desert eagle killing quest, I have a desert eagle, but I never seen the five-seven.

Are those weapon only in the rad biome or is it level locked in loot, i'm wondering because a lot of my looting was from gunsafe, safe, guncrate, millary zombie and I never any of those. I also killed many nightmares monster and nightime zombie.

- We don't really need it but could it be possible to get a x5 or x10 recipe for the ammo supply box.

Overall I felt like the progression wasn't too bad with the exception of needing science 10 which mean level 120 to get trioxin perk

Ive had the opposite luck, I found 3 five-sevens and no desert eagles. I like the idea of combining ammo boxes into a x5 version. as for finding anything needed to advance class quests, I wish they could be found on traders maybe with Secret Stash 2 or 3, otherwise maxing out quality joe and scavenging is your only recourse.

Query about the Survivor unique crafting recipies

I placed the Chicken Coop and Rain Catcher (I don't think that is what it is called in game, just can't think of the name now. It is the Survivor specific recipe). It has been almost 3 days and they have not upgraded. How long do those take to upgrade or be able to get water out of? I placed them on an outside balcony and fed the chicken their feed.

I placed the Chicken Coop and Rain Catcher. It has been almost 3 days and they have not upgraded. How long do those take to upgrade or be able to get water out of?

Numbers in the file says it should be twice as long as crops (growth rate = 420 vs 210 for plants). I have no idea what units that rate is in.

From my own experience - forget about rain catcher. It produces few full and empty jars. Just make yourself a working sink.

Chicken coop a bit more useful, but you can loot / grow same things twice as fast.

Quick question...is this versiَn working on Linux???

Sort of. Yes it works as-is on Linux, but you will only be able to play for maximum one in game week. After that mod will use more than 16GB of RAM and game will die from hard-coded virtual memory size limit. Nothing you can do about that, even lowering all settings to a minimum will still result in a crash. Especially going anywhere near cities.

This memory limit is part of old Unity engine, and was removed. But 7D2D still using old version. Fortunately A17 uses version with the limit removed.

Hey @JaxTeller718

My feedback and suggestion on elevators!

Kudos on coding and sprite/ texture stuff. In my experience your elevators work as in how they should perform in game! Splendid! :triumphant:

However there are a few aspects need more loving!:

xm8obb.jpg

This button is really really hard to press. Even when you equip bare hands its "quirky" to say the least! Can you make the hitbox a tad' larger? Pressing this button with a tool or equipped block in your hand would be a bonus!

elbm6c.jpg

It would be nice if this would display an actual number! Like you already have a nice arrow there! Add a number there too!

2i71xxg.jpg

Same goes for inside. Ohh how about adding to car ceiling some discrete lights? If its hard to do then ok but some Leds would be nice- that comfy feeling! Maybe even that funny elevator music! :)) when it goes up or down!

211kmdt.jpg

Lastly. Well have you got anything faster? A Turbo/ Express lift comes to mind.

Also there is a limit of 9 floors- Is it possible to increase it? As you can see i have 32 floors so In current mechanic I'll have to divide the shaft. That could be a problem to my OCD lol!

All in all great work- loving this feature! Lots of future potential!

I'm pretty sure Jax is using this mod for the elevators.

So unless the dev is actively helping him with RH, he might not be able to edit it that much because a lot of what you want would be ripping apart the Unity3D file and tweaking settings within Unity itself.

Hello JaxTeller718,

I pretty much agree with your assessment about gating trioxin and the quests requiring the rare guns. I agree with a level 80 requirement (science 8?) for the trioxin.

For the Five Seven, hunt Rotters at night, I have a whole slew of them. But still looking for the G3 at level 80, and that was my first class quest, still stuck on it... Boomsticks I have found in desk safes, loot banks and harvest them when they respawn.

Oh the lift works. It's just that a minibike will fall through when you dismount in MP.

To follow up, the 2x2 lift does not work at all for other players in MP. They will either not see it, or get an error when selecting a floor.

Also, I have yet to find a way to make bullet tips, casings or gun powder, even being a rifle class. I'm assuming that's a recipe that randomly drops? I still make do with ammo boxes, but still...

Yes, it's a pretty rare schematic you have to find.

i'm playing Ravenhearst 3.1.5 on a dedi server. Sometimes i got this errors:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at TileEntityPowered.DrawWires () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlockPowered+JW.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityVehicle.TSQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityVehicle.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

can someone explane what that means?

EntityVehicle = Bikes (if im right), and wires are something with electrisity. !!

guys ive trouble with composter.. how many days is supposed to stay on upgraded version (filled with the 4 compost) before it gives something back and i can loot it? must be outside? its more then a week its done and nothing happened

guys ive trouble with composter.. how many days is supposed to stay on upgraded version (filled with the 4 compost) before it gives something back and i can loot it? must be outside? its more then a week its done and nothing happened

It should be about 7 in-game days. Think there are some bugs associated with how long things take. This is vanilla game issues, same like never drying concrete.

Composter can be placed anywhere, not just outside.

Are you sure about that? I thought composter worked like the raincatcher and the chicken coops? I.e. they are basically plants?

I might be wrong. Only used them before outside. Usually description will tell you if it needs to be placed outside, and it won't let you place it inside.

i'm playing Ravenhearst MP 3.1.5 on a dedi server. We have Entered a Prison with 6 ppl, yeaaaah.! Now the Issues.: 1. We All Friends ingame (normal) 2. Leader set the landclaim. (normal) . But now we can't pickup stations or anything, everytime he must come online to pickup what we set, because we can't. Some Ideas why !??

i'm playing Ravenhearst MP 3.1.5 on a dedi server. We have Entered a Prison with 6 ppl, yeaaaah.! Now the Issues.: 1. We All Friends ingame (normal) 2. Leader set the landclaim. (normal) . But now we can't pickup stations or anything, everytime he must come online to pickup what we set, because we can't. Some Ideas why !??

Working as intended. Only he who placed the lcb can pick up stations.

It should be about 7 in-game days. Think there are some bugs associated with how long things take. This is vanilla game issues, same like never drying concrete.

Composter can be placed anywhere, not just outside.

ok, further testing with admin and we cant make it work:

we put time 10 day forward to be safe after we placed all the 3 version of composter on outdoor, 3 version as for the 3 stages of the composter, none of them gave anything.

not sure if its intended or a mistake but in the description of the composter says u need to upgrade it with 4 compost, but it only use 1 making it upgrade the box in 4 steps.

MOD on server 7days streamer