Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Waiting on Steam Verification-- Bluefang

I have a ticket opened with Bluefang but was hoping there would be ideas here. Brand new server, i selected the 21 day version. I am using the mod launcher on my end. I can connect to the server, but it my login hangs on steam verification. EAC is disabled. I have let it run for 30 minutes with no luck.

So a recipe for a gun in Ravenhearst 3.1 is not so you can build one, but so you can repair it?

If so, perhaps they should be renamed maintenance manuals instead of schmatics?

Vanilla is also a schematic, does the same - it allows you to repair and assemble them , i agree with removing making guns, cuz before you just scrapped the hundreds of ♥♥♥♥ty pistols you got and you could make a 600 M25 or LSAT. Plus ones you start getting ferals in POIs you'll get more guns than you can handle :D

- - - Updated - - -

@Kirrinas Might be just me, but can't read what error you are getting, too small picture.

Yes but you are speaking like you could get the weapons easily, but its not. the drop its very strange i prove by my self leveling with debbug console to max out all the looting perks and i confirm the drop its null in some items.

I have a ticket opened with Bluefang but was hoping there would be ideas here. Brand new server, i selected the 21 day version. I am using the mod launcher on my end. I can connect to the server, but it my login hangs on steam verification. EAC is disabled. I have let it run for 30 minutes with no luck.

Have you checked the server logs for errors? Usually if this happens either the server config is not setup properly (they have an odd system relying in part on the command line) or not all the files installed properly. Has anyone else tried joining?

Hi guys. Is the boomstick shotgun another name for a blunderbuss? I would like to progress with my shotgun quest but I have never seen a "boomstick" shotty.

No, it's a special double barrel shotgun that you must find in the world. And then you'll need to find one more...

- - - Updated - - -

[h=2]NotSupportedException: Cannot expand this MemoryStream , how can i fix that, i play on a dedicated server, and only i have this error sometimes. Mostly when i switch things in my toolbelt. I Read something about itemstack or so, pls help.[/h]

As a guess - check that you have enough memory on the server. This mod uses a lot of extra RAM.

Turns out they had to change a port on the Bluefang end. If anyone else has the issue ask them to change the port.

Hi, we just recently unlocked the rifle class. Was begun with the Farmer. Now i have a recipe for the M25 sniper rifle.

How do i make the rifle? Do i need to find one first?

do you mean you have the QUEST for the m25? you loot the m25.

As a guess - check that you have enough memory on the server. This mod uses a lot of extra RAM.

Think the server is fine, i guess. I'm The only one who get this error sometimes. If it happens, i can run around doing things and so on, but after relog work is never happend.

Playing Ravnehearst really getting into it. I am taking a hit on my FPS on my G-Sync system. It is not uncommon to load the game to see 25 FPS with the F8 feature. I wanted to try and run it from the nVidia panel but it skipped the mod loader and started throwing errors.

I am asking if there is a workaround to load the mod without the use of the mod loader?

Thanks in advance for any input. :)

I am asking if there is a workaround to load the mod without the use of the mod loader?

Yes, if you do not have any command line options then as easy as:

cd <directory where mod is installed>
7DaysToDie -noeac

Battery&Engine

Hey,

can i get batteries and/or engines from scavening cars? I am on day ~65ish and still have not found a batterie or engine scavening cars. There are recipes but they need "auto parts"(?) and i haven't found them in the world either.

I am playing 3.1.3 / 21 days.

Can somebody help me out here.

Love this Mod!

can i get batteries and/or engines from scavening cars? I am on day ~65ish and still have not found a batterie or engine scavening cars. There are recipes but they need "auto parts"(?) and i haven't found them in the world either.

Yes, you can still harvest engines and batteries from cars, but drop rate is much lower comparing to vanilla.

Car parts can be looted from nightmares, and some other tough zombies.

The best way to get engine, batteries, and car parts is to use crowbar to harvest cars.

Thinning the herd for profit

Are these 'more powerful' herds found in a particular biome? I avoid wastelands and burnt biomes as a rule, so if that's where they are found, i'd like know. If not there, where? I need that minibike book! TIA

Are these 'more powerful' herds found in a particular biome? I avoid wastelands and burnt biomes as a rule, so if that's where they are found, i'd like know. If not there, where? I need that minibike book! TIA

Not sure what you talking about here. Wasteland and burned biomes do not have more powerful zombies than other places. Nightmares and nightcrawlers show up at night in any biome.

You do not need minibike book to assemble a minibike. You just won't be able to make parts yourself. Best chances for books are in bookshelfs. Raid crack-a-book stores to get books and schematics.

I've also seen books in lockers (academy, and other like places).

Doesn't thinning the herd for profit refer to killing clubhouse zombies?

Does that refer to certain "named" zombies like michone, sinda, etc?

I've no idea, just guessing.

I found that quest sheet early and set it aside.

I was level 7 at the time.

Yes, you can still harvest engines and batteries from cars, but drop rate is much lower comparing to vanilla.

Car parts can be looted from nightmares, and some other tough zombies.

The best way to get engine, batteries, and car parts is to use crowbar to harvest cars.

You can get engine parts from harvesting cars with a crowbar, found mostly in working stiff toolbox, very low drop chance.

Thinning the herd for profit

To clarify: there is a quest called 'thinning the herd for profit'. Text is 'The club has gotten reports of stronger and more advanced zombies appearing in certain areas. Stop these new herds before they become a problem'. Then it lists 8 new named zombies, of which you have to kill 10 each. The reward for this quest is the 'minibikes for dumb♥♥♥♥s' book plus 5 skill points.

If these herds only appear in the wasteland, for instance, i'll never find them, as i avoid wastelands because of those friggin land mines and raiders. I know you can assemble the bike without the book, and i have found all the parts EXCEPT minibike handlebars. So frustrating!

So my question was can these 'stronger and more advanced' zombie herds be found randomly anywhere, in which case i have at least a chance of finding them. If they are only found in the wasteland biome, i'll have to venture into there, much as i'd like not to.

So my question was can these 'stronger and more advanced' zombie herds be found randomly anywhere, in which case i have at least a chance of finding them. If they are only found in the wasteland biome, i'll have to venture into there, much as i'd like not to.

exactly 2 posts above yours.

Need help

Hello!

I have error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at AnimationSDX.HasValidAnimation (System.String strAnimation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AnimationSDX.HasValidAnimationAndEnabled (System.String strAnimation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AnimationSDX.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Every night from 22.00 to 4.00. Ravenhears mod 3.0 or 3.1 and different servers.

How i can fix it?

My only real issue with this mod is that stealth is no longer viable for looting buildings, since it's been nerfed into the ground so much. Everything is always facing the doors (even if you go in via an alternate entrance, which is stupid imo), so even if you try to crouch they'll still see you almost instantly because of the ridiculous aggro range. you'd think with their push for everything to be active at night, that daytime stealth wouldn't be such a chore. lul nope

really lame that going guns-blazing is the only option. At least give us a stealth skill that we can pump points into or something, sheesh. :(

Hello!

I have error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at AnimationSDX.HasValidAnimation (System.String strAnimation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AnimationSDX.HasValidAnimationAndEnabled (System.String strAnimation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AnimationSDX.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Every night from 22.00 to 4.00. Ravenhears mod 3.0 or 3.1 and different servers.

How i can fix it?

Personally … I think the servers need to be wiped and Updated to newest version .. the server with 3.0 is Old and I don't think JaxTeller will even talk to you about it. Just my thoughts

Thanks for the answers. So, just to clarify: a wrench is no option here, it must be the crowbar?

Wrench does not give you car parts. Only crowbar does. You can also get car parts from higher level zombie loot, or by scraping engines.