Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Does manually changing the time make any difference that way? I thought it only changed the time but didn't affect anything else in the game. For example I didn't think you could plant 1000 corn and 1000 trees, move the time ahead a week and have it all fully grown.

ok, further testing with admin and we cant make it work

I know it works. Used it on MP server with one of Twitch streamers. There were several composters placed outside, and all of them produced fertilizer after some time. Can't tell you how many days. Server was always running but did not have players at all times. One time it sat without players for 8-10 hours and was ready when I logged in.

I might be wrong. Only used them before outside. Usually description will tell you if it needs to be placed outside, and it won't let you place it inside.

Jax on discord confirmed that composeter should be placed outside (needs daylight).

We reached day 42 bloodmoon. It was chaos with massive destruction. We took over and fortified one of the prison poi's with 3 of us fighting. I did not record the entire night but we were amazed at the end by the amount of destruction. Some good loot was had but for 3 people we were severely under gunned. Next time we will need more defenses, much more ammo, and several more guns as ours wore out. All in all it was a blast. Some language might be a bit course for some so just an advisory...

[video=youtube_share;NBOurdtJRU4]

We reached day 42 bloodmoon. It was chaos with massive destruction. We took over and fortified one of the prison poi's with 3 of us fighting. I did not record the entire night but we were amazed at the end by the amount of destruction. Some good loot was had but for 3 people we were severely under gunned. Next time we will need more defenses, much more ammo, and several more guns as ours wore out. All in all it was a blast. Some language might be a bit course for some so just an advisory...

the cars were standing?

Crashes Always

Hello,

We very liked this mod and we have created a co op game. But we have a lot of issues:

1- If i host the game; my friend cannot see my game under Connect to Server friend list. We are friends at steam. I have checked firewall settings all settings seems normal. But if he create a host, i can join his game. My computer is newest, so how can we solve this situation?

2- My game crashes all time. Steam app usually close itself than game freeze and i have to close it. This is making this mod unplayable.

Error occurred at 2018-05-11_022710.

C:\Oyunlar\Modlar\Ravenhearst\RH_31_7_Day_Horde_Edition\7DaysToDie.exe, run by mehme.

67% memory in use.

16318 MB physical memory [5236 MB free].

20568 MB paging file [196 MB free].

134217728 MB user address space [134200226 MB free].

Write to location 00000010 caused an access violation.

But usually it is not logging crashes. I think mod causing a clash between steam and 7d2d. How can we fix it?

3- We are playing more than 21 day, but we have never seen a sea? Is there sea in this game?

4- Does headshot removed from game? I am hitting them with bow but their heads not exploding like original game.

Thank you very very much.

Hi im new here. Is there a possibility to get a even bigger backpack into the mod ?

Don't think so. Bigger back packs need DLL changes, which this mod modifies as well.

My suggestion - learn how to use small inventory. What's valuable and what can be scrapped. What you can make at the base, what you can't. What's easy to loot, what is rare.

Or if you must have it all, create temporary stashes.

We very liked this mod and we have created a co op game. But we have a lot of issues:

Sorry you having all these issues. Works pretty good for me and number of other people.

1) No idea. 7D2D uses Steam for all these things, and it should work good

2) How much memory do you have in your PC? This mod needs a lot.

3) Water supposed to be scarce in this mod. Most seeds generate very little.

4) Head shots are still a thing, and almost required to not waste ammo. But all zombies have 3 times (on average) as much HP as vanilla. You will not be single shooting zombies until good quality weapons and enough points in corresponding skills.

Does manually changing the time make any difference that way? I thought it only changed the time but didn't affect anything else in the game. For example I didn't think you could plant 1000 corn and 1000 trees, move the time ahead a week and have it all fully grown.

you are so very correct.

- - - Updated - - -

that is crazy cool. been looking forward to see how the later hordes REALLY pan out!

edit- would love to see parts of your next one if you think of it.

Edited by sinda (see edit history)

Sorry you having all these issues. Works pretty good for me and number of other people.

1) No idea. 7D2D uses Steam for all these things, and it should work good

2) How much memory do you have in your PC? This mod needs a lot.

3) Water supposed to be scarce in this mod. Most seeds generate very little.

4) Head shots are still a thing, and almost required to not waste ammo. But all zombies have 3 times (on average) as much HP as vanilla. You will not be single shooting zombies until good quality weapons and enough points in corresponding skills.

2) I have 16 gb Corsair led 3200 mhz ram. My pc's other specs are here:

I7-7700k cpu, gtx 1070, samsung 950pro ssd, windows 10 64bit and full hd monitor.

I am using mod launcher.

Another small feedback for that elevator whole thing.

I could be wrong but I think its UMA or whatever its called. Frankly its a resource hog. My framerate drops by 2/3ds when looking at the elevator shaft. Now if that's really the case it means its not optimized.

If the framerate drops below 20fps its gonna go bye bye.

Anyone else having an fps hit when looking at the elevator? (big elevator shaft)?

Update

99m1vn.jpg

Before it was 22 to 30 fps. Now its back to 75 to 95 fps. The elevator shaft was on the right.

So with a sad heart i had to remove it. It was chewing 30 to 40 fps from get go. Just by looking where your elevator shaft was was a huge fps drain!

While it was very fun I would not recommend it to anyone who has a big building!

- unless you running Titan card or some beefy SLI and then it could just chew your framerate!

That's a big Con for the elevator. :(

Edited by zingo2 (see edit history)

Two words: Archer class :D

Heads blow up all the time with basically any bow or crossbow.

No other class has a weapon that single-shots high level zombies. And not even with maxed out stats.

So you are trying to tell us you can land consistent headshots with a bow/crossbow weapon as much as any other weapon in the game at zombies running at full speed at you.

So you are trying to tell us you can land consistent headshots with a bow/crossbow weapon as much as any other weapon in the game at zombies running at full speed at you.

Well, actually I was referring to the archer class being good, and yes you are correct. But we were discussing one shot kills. The LSAT is by far superior to anything else I've yet used since it mows down everything fast (radiated wights or any of the nightmares), although I am stuck on the G3 for the rifle quest and haven't tried the M25 and VSS Vintorez (the Galil is no better than an AK-47).

Unless the LSAT is also broken?

Running at me? Yes, with the speed repeating cross bow shoots. However it's impossible to lend every single shot, since game itself has built-in miss chance.

A little feedback about snowballs and snow:

I like it that you get snowballs when you shovel in the snow biome, but it is kinda funny how 12 snowballs are crafted to 1 snow. As snowballs are only snow should it not be the other way around? I know you probably made it that way for balancing issues, but it is a bit ridiculous (maybe do not let you get snow but dirty snow from shoveling in the snow biomes would make it a bit more understandable)