Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

So this is not something major but i think it kind of goes against the idea of the mod.

I feel like the Steel Hoe is a bit OP.

Basically you can one shot gravel, dust and clay, not sure at what quality but i think anywhere after 100-150, now you get less resources than doing it with a shovel, but if you wanna dig up dirt for your base building it's probably as fast as doing it with an auger (if not faster) because of it's attack speed. It also does also as much damage to trees as a Steel Fireaxe @300 quality - Steel Fireaxe does 90-95 damage Steel Hoe does around 75 damage

P.S. It's also kind of annoying when you oneshot ground at your farm with it :D

Edited by Vylkodav (see edit history)

game broke?

so we updated everything to server 3.1.2 and well it broke everything

i now have 4200 buckets because all of my stone turned into buckets? is this a thing like my coins all turned into leather strips.. i now have 120k leather strips.. is there a fix to this or did 3.1.2 break the world

so we updated everything to server 3.1.2 and well it broke everything

i now have 4200 buckets because all of my stone turned into buckets? is this a thing like my coins all turned into leather strips.. i now have 120k leather strips.. is there a fix to this or did 3.1.2 break the world

My FIRST QUESTION is ... WHAT did you Update from .. which version???

Nice joke

Well this is intentionally? for made any battery i need an 4 electric generators but that item need each one a battery....... And also the batteries are a really ultrarare item. please make again the recipe its ilogical

Patch: 3.1.3

NO Wipe Needed

Required File Updates - items.xml, recipes.xml, blocks.xml, localization.xml, windows.xml, quests.xml, entityclasses.xml, localization - quest.xml, rwgmixer.xml, Icons Folder

-Fixed Capitalization Error in Blender

-More German Translations thanks to Scomar

-Added missing Localization descriptions thanks to Makabriel

-Mushrooms now have a chance to give a seed back when using the hoe

-Looted Colored clothing and armor can now be sold

-Engines can now be scrapped for Car Parts

-Fixed LSAT magazine sizes

-Buckets now stack to 10 and Buckets of water (required for Concrete Mix) now stack to 5

-Concrete Mix has been completely revamped with a new recipe that requires buckets of water and increased mats.

-Additional classes now require 1 forged steel to craft

-Trail Mix is now made in the Mortar and Pestle

-Cheese recipe fixed

-Added a second skyscraper group so more skyscraper varieties will spawn (May require map reset or unexplored areas of map to be uncovered to notice)

-Herd Zombies hitboxes redone to be tighter and more fluid. Animations worked on a bit but still require work (2 glitched Herd Zombies with white textures are still spawning and can not be removed without breaking the quest)

This update does NOT require any wipes or restarts, refresh your Launcher and make sure you see version 3.1.3 in the Version in the description. To check which version you are on you will want to hit "Escape" i game and check under the logo to see the version you are running. Bluefang has been sent the update but I am unsure how long it will take them to upload them to the servers so that you can update.

I placed a fire trap down and it does not seem to catch zombies on fire and the adhesive spikes do not seem to slow down zombies either. Anyone notice this issue?

Haven't tried those yet but I have noticed that some zombies just walk through my wood spike traps as if they're not there.

I found bookstores myself, now if the bookshelves only contained books!

We found clothes lockers (in schools for example) much much better for getting recipes than bookshelves in RH2.2. This might have changed in 3.0, but it's worth a look.

Hi there,

just noticed something, i have to get rid of directly. I like the "u cant sell everthing", hard to barter issue, but i notice that a 597 sniper is only

about 4,8k coins and a 476 skilled 8,2 k coins....and iam asking me wtf.....well tools are seldom ..but ..but ....worthless....

edit1: ^^both max repaired

edit2: quick thought: maybe make barter even harder...no weps to sell again, no parts of weps....mabye only food and good drinks sellable....to start the hunt for coins in the world.....

And i always asking why the old maschine works with coins , not with old cash ;)

Edited by Penzed (see edit history)

Hi! I have noticed that the recipe for electric charges has changed from giving 30 per crafting to giving 5. I understand the need for balance but am concerned that this creates a problem. Everything else is essentially infinite, because with enough mining and killing, and with (for example) 30 day loot respawn you can keep getting materials for running your server forever. Batteries mostly come from cars. And cars dont respawn.

I understand that there are something like 10k cars per server, but even if every car gives a battery this is only enough for 50k charges and I can see this as one of the first resources to run out on a busy server.

Humbly, may I request that you consider a raw materials based, ultra endgame recipe for car parts? Perhaps very expensive but using mined resources? Or perhaps putting the odd battery on biker guys/girls?

Thankyou!

cars respawn if you don't destroy the grey bush that appears when you dismantle them.

I'm not sure of the time delay, but something like 30-50 days and they respawn.

Just don't chop down that grey bush in the road!

This is awesome!

I wondered what the bush was.

We found clothes lockers (in schools for example) much much better for getting recipes than bookshelves in RH2.2. This might have changed in 3.0, but it's worth a look.

Hey, meganoth, thanks for the idea with the lockers. I already had some success looting these. They seem to be really nice for gunpowder too, a material I need and I haven't yet figured out how to get the recipe.

On the topic of not figuring out stuff: I wonder how to use the composter properly. So I crafted a composter and placed it. I crafted compost in my inventory, put it in my toolbelt and had it active and right-clicked the composter, as the description text instructs you to. I noticed a progress quite like with the lockpicks and a lid appeared on the composter. My compost stack decreased by 1 at the same time. This was looking promising. Alright but now what? I waited two ingame days now and nothing changed on the composter. I can't interact with it in any way. How do I get the fertilizer out of that thing and get it ready for the next round?

Hi there,

just noticed something, i have to get rid of directly. I like the "u cant sell everthing", hard to barter issue, but i notice that a 597 sniper is only

about 4,8k coins and a 476 skilled 8,2 k coins....and iam asking me wtf.....well tools are seldom ..but ..but ....worthless....

edit1: ^^both max repaired

edit2: quick thought: maybe make barter even harder...no weps to sell again, no parts of weps....mabye only food and good drinks sellable....to start the hunt for coins in the world.....

And i always asking why the old maschine works with coins , not with old cash ;)

I believe the tools have a high base price, so you need to collect a few coins to be able to buy one from the vendor. The side effect is that they are worth selling. The idea of the mod seems to be to not starve you off coins completely, but to make you go loot and sell the loot instead of your own crafts. If you could sell player made food, you'd be back at the wet concrete block situation going on in vanilla, more or less. It would also make the survivor class even more a must have as it already is.

edit: Gah, I meant to copy both replies into one post. Well, I'll just sneak out of here and hope I get away with it just this once.