Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

or download a backpack expansion mod. the only mod i had in vanila is the double inventory, to enjoy looting.

(fanbois: inventory management, boxes, minibike, travel 2-3 times, yeyeye guys stfu, 1 year+/update i do what i want)

Can we please get a thread of Mikee’s posts where I can go whenever I need a laugh? Call it “Just for Fun” or something.

So is it available or not guys??

Ofc it is, i am playing in creative now, the game definitely looks better, i like the car with multiple seats, and the weapon attachments are not that bad either, haven't tested other things yet.

Lol...I deserved that. You cannot begin to know how gleeful my wife gets whenever I make a math error...haha

i didnt want to say anything because my math is flawed... somehow i missed 30 years and am now 60 and it just doesnt add up the way i figured... i should be 39 right now. :(

Please do not change anything in the game. this is the best game I've played for 20 years of playing experience. just add new features.

Do not change the weapon system. Do not make out of a good game - Rust.

i dont want to disappoint you... but if anything gets added... then that means something has got to change.

but if you insist... i will tell the fun pimps that they have to stop and just scrap the game. of course i think a lot of people here arent going to be your friend for that suggestion. :)

just kidding however, but... how did you get 20 years playing experience when this game wasnt around then?

i dont want to disappoint you... but if anything gets added... then that means something has got to change.

but if you insist... i will tell the fun pimps that they have to stop and just scrap the game. of course i think a lot of people here arent going to be your friend for that suggestion. :)

just kidding however, but... how did you get 20 years playing experience when this game wasnt around then?

Everything should change, but does not get any worse

we can discuss this for a long time, but it's not interesting to me.

I have my own dedicated server for 7 dtd and RUST. My friends with whom I play 7dtd, against the change in the weapon system.

This is the best game I've played for 20 years of playing experience. just add new features.

Do not change the weapon system. Do not make out of a good game - Rust.

Archived