Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Thanks for the Informations.

Modding is not an option. We host a MP Server that will stay Vanilla to approach the most Players ( not my call, but whatever^^)

So im thankful for every feature that TFP can implement.

Doesnt need to be A17, but i think a lot of current Features could use some fleshing-out beforre going Gold :)

Not really critizising, just a greedy fella that never can get enough of this allready awesome game ( 2200hours and its getting more )^^

Hi Rass, you guys really have the best PVE server. Player eZ here 😎

I have no idea how Roland is measuring progress. I'm leaning towards "WAG".

You all should know that Gazz becomes so entranced by the equations he creates to nerf stuff and force players to make tough choices that he often misses team meetings where we discuss these very issues. There is a very simple methodology to the HP bar. The most important aspect of it however is that it is big, it is red, and it is at the top of the screen.

We can't even get temperature to work or get a video and you guys want traps and hydraulics too..lol good luck.

MTFGA

Mine was more of a joke. Not meant as a possibility. Like if someone asked for bears riding on airships :D

- - - Updated - - -

You all should know that Gazz becomes so entranced by the equations he creates to nerf stuff and force players to make tough choices that he often misses team meetings where we discuss these very issues. There is a very simple methodology to the HP bar. The most important aspect of it however is that it is big, it is red, and it is at the top of the screen.

That sounds like I imagine things would be asked at the meeting of someone setting up a pron site...

Hmmm...."pron".... must be a typo but only two things come to mind. Obviously, it must be either

prom

os-pictures-2017-oviedo-prom-20170423

or tron

scifiworkers.jpg

Man, I hope it's tron because prom sucked. We'll discuss this at the next Forum HP Bar Team Meeting. Gazz, I hope you're there.

Does all this "modding is not an option" bs nonsense go away when the server listing combines vanilla and modded on one list?

Nope. Most people who run servers and call themselves "server admins" don't even know what a "Stompy" or a "Botman" is let alone having to do anything other than hitting the start button on their renteds. You expect them to MOVE FILES into folders? What is this, a responsibility or sumptin'??

Nope. Most people who run servers and call themselves "server admins" don't even know what a "Stompy" or a "Botman" is let alone having to do anything other than hitting the start button on their renteds. You expect them to MOVE FILES into folders? What is this, a responsibility or sumptin'??

who's that stompy guy?

Hmmm...."pron".... must be a typo but only two things come to mind. Obviously, it must be either

prom

os-pictures-2017-oviedo-prom-20170423

or tron

scifiworkers.jpg

Man, I hope it's tron because prom sucked.

Prom wouldn't suck with that chick by your side...

#ellipsis intentional

So many violations of things that I hired an accountant to tabulate all infractions. I left it up to him to decide what is what.

He doing my taxes right now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24108[/ATTACH] But after that, you are ALL in big trouble!

prom or tron

Man, I hope it's tron because prom sucked. We'll discuss this at the next Forum HP Bar Team Meeting. Gazz, I hope you're there.

Nope not a typo as such...I know people have used pr0n but I just typed it that way because my finger was too lazy to go up the extra row of keys...

Archived